Michael Moore, Matthews, and other career lefties were probably secretly pro-Trump but have to hide it

Michael Moore, Matthews, and other career lefties were probably secretly pro-Trump but have to hide it.

They're paleo-democrats.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rjVNI6UiHV4
youtube.com/watch?v=iHM_PHKpKyU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's probably being honest because he's probably gonna retire soon.

He's old Democrat. Democrat party is no longer "white."

His generations time is over. MSNBC will likely sack him, soon.

He's a Republican

He's right and of course that cunt Maddow gets triggered by the truth

Who's that guy he was arguing with? What an asshole.

Fucking lol

10/10

liberals are beginning to learn their flaws during a republican controlled house, senate, and executive branch

>oil my body up because it is ready

WEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEMME
TELLLLL'YAAAAAAA
SUMTHINNNN
BRUTHRRRRR !!!

FUCK YES !!!!!

Holy shit, even hardcore liberals are starting to wake up.

What have we done?

i saw this guy getting savaged by his liberal peers. you could see how uncomfortable he was by having a different opinion then these propagandists. I love this election for exposing people like this.

>859293▶
>youtube.com/watch?v=rjVNI6UiHV4

HE'S A GOOD GOY

Bad Goyim (Parody of "Free Fallin")
youtube.com/watch?v=iHM_PHKpKyU

Busting tears.

busting nuts left right and center

Classical liberals are furious at the DNC
Neoliberals are furious at white men, even though white men were not the deciding factor here

he re-cucked himself in the very last few seconds of that clip unfortunately

He still sounds like a drunkard

He looks like he's ready to move to Fox News.

based matthews

he is the type of democrat i like... not willfully ignorant of things like immigration etc

I think, as he sat there with his anus ripped open, he had a moment of honesty. Though that last "the way he did it was" shit was just salt.

He's probably better than alan combs I guess though thats not saying much.

Juan Williams has been full retard

My grandmother voted democrat her entire life, back when it was actually a workers party that didn't despise the working class, but I know if she was alive to see what the the party has become she would have voted trump.

The democrats have made their bed and now they have to lie in it. They made their party the party of race baiting and violence and obviously have no intentions of not continuing to alienate decent people.

This.
Demexit.
Democratic party need to be buried.

I voted Jill Stein and Libertarian down ticket because the democratic party needs to be destroyed before they learn their lesson.

Its was clear by how Hillary's campaign portrayed Trump Supporters and never bringing up why they were angry/hurting (Bernie&Jill did). Her Media Goons, spent a year calling them Nazis. Then when she Lost all of her Uninformed butthurt voters blamed White people that were most affected by Clinton Policies after a year of being Demonized.

And all those SJW feminist Hillary Supports just cant connect the dots.
its almost like Screaming at people for a year calling them Hitler doesnt get you their support. Hmmmm maybe we should Bomb Syria for peace.

no.

He worked for Jimmy Carter. He was his speech writer, I believe.

they wont sack him.
every election they take off the Choker.
they quickly put it back on after the election.

Oh ok, you're right. His brother is the republican.

classic liberal is a libertarian

he's a paleo-democrat left of Jim Webb.

>that dumb bint trying to say hillary was for the same policies trump was, for real!

Every single day.
More people come rallying to our banner.
I fucking love this timeline.

Classical liberals? Like Hayek? This word is so confusing for Americans.