ITT: Beauty

ITT: Beauty

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/23/us-justification-drone-killing-american-citizen-awlaki
youtube.com/watch?v=HlHo-F1z_aw
youtu.be/Srir3AJi0Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=75SEy1qu71I
youtube.com/watch?v=dDmb4pd3VNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When a (((shitpost))) split a timeline.

Then the whole bus applauded and I had to sit in the back.

When was an American killed with drones or was this one of his tinfoil hat moments?

Woah. This one looks way more realistic than the rest of the stories about Trump supporters attacking people. Maybe its true.

I wish she could go more into detail on that gang bang.
For clarification purposes of course.

theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/23/us-justification-drone-killing-american-citizen-awlaki

Al Awlaki was an American killed by a drone strike in Yemen

I'd like to know more about that gangbang

>

Yemen drone attack on american jihadi

Cool, very interesting.

When your sarcasm is so strong it elects the next president.

>Donald Trump: Ultimate Dare Master

Thus, a meme was born.

Let's be real tho. Trump would've taken that fucker out too. Obama did the right thing.

His son was killed months later in another country, but Obama admin put out disinfo that he was a casualty in the same strike that killed his father. When really the just killed the kid and whoever else was at that restaurant, just because. Son was an American citizen, killed because of what his father said.

Are there any good clips from CNN or other similar news channels during the election when Trump was ahead or when he won? I haven't seen any but there have to be some.

>a jew was the final tipping point
oh my god haha

That was fucking brilliant and what made me know that Trump was the only choice.

Literally AllahWHO? Ahkbar.

>she

Sounds like paradise desu senpai

>So I told Donald Trump to run for President and fix things, and he actually did it, the absolute madman!

Wow, that's absolutely terrible, I am so sorry for you. I am literally shaking, I just don't even know how to feel. I CAN'T feel. I'm broken, our country is broken. To all my LGBTQ+, POC, latinx, Muslim, and otherwise oppressed friends, please stay safe; they are emboldened and will top at nothing to demean, hurt, or even kill you. Things will only get worse. #notmypresident

t. Average American Liberal who unquestioningly believes literally anything that fits into their narrative

top kek

Allah Weed Talal.

He's a goddam hero.

Sad!

How does he do it

Was weiner a plant all along?

Knowing that this torrent of liberal asspain has only just begun brings me joy beyond measure

>I have never seen a thin person drinking diet coke

KEK

>just not a fan of sharks
outstanding

Are these actually real?

If twitter was never created, Trump would've never gotten addicted to bantzing and memes and never be president.

I swear watching the faces of the liberal puke media shills change on live TV as the election results came in hour by hour was pure bliss.

Yes they are real. The man is Straya tier bantzmaster

Hahaha is that sandman?

Who is this muhammad?

Just oilboy #245678?

The prince of Saudi Arabia.

Many such cases. Sad!

The prince of all of Saudi Arabia

and he's sucking that Trump dick lel, I just hope he doesn't give that faggot mercy.

The one thing I want to see more than anything in my lifetime is the Saudis losing all their benefactors and collapsing, they're one of the most violent, oppressive, horrible regimes on the face of the earth. and they're richer than fucking sin while doing it.

Is such behaviour cultural?

I've met many Arabs who act exactly like this. Very abusive, but when put in their place are quick to exclaim "ah sorry friend, sorry boss".

Do they have any nukes? If not couldnt The US not just gank them with Russia and China? You could just share the oil.

Yes. Its very normal. They are animals after all.

>sorry folks, I'm just not a fan of sharks
He's right, fuck sharks

This: They have no impulse control. Primitive.

My dad had a similar experience when he was overseas working. He would be constantly challenged by some of the people there who held managerial positions. Told me he would stat firm and basically not back down. Anytime they questioned him he would raise his voice and ask them whether or not he wronged or lied to them in anyway. I guess they respected that and got off his back even becoming friendly with them.

surprised he wasnt beheaded desu

holy shit

i never thought i would ever find a picture to describe how i feel so well, but here it is

They are subhumans without honor nor decency.
Fuck them and their gold wrapped Ferraris.

youtube.com/watch?v=HlHo-F1z_aw

Trump wasn't arguing against that as much as he was pointing out the absurdity of not being able to water board foreign terrorists.

Holy shit this one might actually be true guys, it sounds pretty believable

THE JEWS TRIGGERED TRUMP HOLY SHIT

>tfw your life's greatest achievement was getting called a moron by the future God-Emperor

Should I post my friend's facebook tears, lads? They aren't the greatest, but you may still like them. Can also link facebook too if I get a good GET

>Watch it, Russel!

Sad!

youtu.be/Srir3AJi0Gg

Richest businessman in Saudi Arabia. Also nephew of the king and son of the red prince.

They already bend over to the US.

All humans behave like that

He actually did it, the absolute mad man!

you fools can't see who's behind it all?

Wha.... how... whaat?
what is happening inside the brain of that person?
Obviously none of it is true, but does the person actually believe it? And does he/she/ze/le/spsve actually think its believable to anyone else?

>not caring about sharks
You should, that shits tasty

>while the cops applauded
Never change Americlaps

Why do these stories always end with some group of people applauding

(((steinberg)))

I don't understand how they think they deserved a victory if they throw a nation-wide bitch fit when they loose.

Because they're always fake?

What pisses me off is how McCain voters in 08 didn't riot. Sure, they were angry on social media, but nothing like the tantrum liberals are throwing on the street now. These fucking babies need to get over it.

This man is the second fucking coming, I swear to God.

I guess it's the Arab version of "Banter"

McCain voters were mostly boomers. Boomers just sucked it up. This election was won by a combination of 3 generations being pissed off at "HOPE" being full of shit. The libshit cuck trannies are an outlier who just wanted hillary in because, she was a woman. Didn't matter how corrupt, how corporate dirty her hands are. You could put them in a burning building and they'd just immolate without any self preservation.

Trump's first day in office

>youtube.com/watch?v=75SEy1qu71I
>youtube.com/watch?v=75SEy1qu71I

>

They all are, I checked when I made the collage. He's a genius.

I remember an user posting a thread on here one time about his experiences in prison. He said Arabs were the worst in there, apparently they were the most vicious and cruel to the other prisoners. He said that if you tried to be nice to them and make friends with them or give them things, they didn't even want to take advantage of you, they would just beat you or rape you for trying to be a nice person. In the thread he said the only thing they respected was power, and apparently they showed nothing but respect for you if you beat the shit out of them.

HAHAHA BTFO

>Actual Tribals.

Holy shit what a bunch of savages.

Did McCain have ANY energy behind him? I only remember how almostfucking nobody liked ((((((((((Romney)))))))))). Also be grateful about Obongo's second term, for if it wasn't for it you wouldn't have Trump.

Always

>These fucking babies need to get over it
I've been voting demo for the past 5 elections. No time when my parties candidate lost did I ever riot or go fucking ape shit nor did anyone else I know. These stupid fucking new wave liberals are seriously giving actual democrats a bad name.

if twitter was never created, we wouldn't have the power of the redpills, along with the whatever-gates after watergate

They are like jews without the intelligence.

Its like a bad sid mieres civ "4" character.
I think it was Gandi or something that started saying this shit when you began kicking his ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=dDmb4pd3VNQ

26 minutes of glory.

alas, our first shitposting president

Amazing.

it's a (reddit) meme ya dip

And that cop's name? Albert Einstein.

The only thing they respect is brutal authority.

Why do you think the peaceful Arab nations are/were the ones with authoritarian regimes?

This aspect of Arab culture is why Libya and Iraq prospered under Gaddafi and Saddam, and why they are crumbling now.