First Redpill of Trump-Elect

By being elected, he proved the system wasn't rigged.

That means he was wrong about the system.

And he'll be wrong about a lot of other things too. The cracks in the wall are already showing.

:D

It was rigged, still. He just overcame it.

most likely this

Praise Kek!

well the entire media was against him and there were many cases of voter fraud and the dnc was rigged vs sanders so yeah i'd say it was rigged

rigged and stacked against are two different things. one guarantees an outcome

It was rigged, but the chaos magic of Kek tore open the dimensions to grant us a victory.

SHADILAY

Let's not pretend they weren't breaking the law to take the election from him.

It was rigged but Sup Forums had people watching polls and calling them out so they had to change it.

Well, the general election voting system isn't rigged, at least not well enough. That is true.
There are plenty other systems

Obama was telling illegals to go out and participate in voter fraud

Don't call me a shill for saying this.

It was rigged, but he made it work in his favour, since he lost the popular vote.

The fraction magic thing with the voting machines would have been done within a margin based on the polls and it would have been off by the amount he won

Forgetting about Dem primaries?

>:D

Trying to sound smart and pretend to be retarded at the same time. Fuck off

at the scale of 318 million people, rigging does not guarantee an outcome, it just makes one artificially difficult, which it was.

Trump called them out on it being rigged, and Project Veritas and Wikileaks confirmed it. They knew they would be under intense scrutiny and couldn't act as they normally would.

The threat of it being rigged also got a lot of people out to vote.

Do you really believe the united states was split right down the middle 50/50 on who they wanted to vote for?

That shit was rigged as far as they could take it without being caught

>blatant lies from the media 24/7
>electronic voting booths
>killary STILL not in jail
>CTR
>Venrita project
>It's wasn't rigged you goyz Drumpf is really the bad guy :D

This
There is no way she got the popular vote. And look at broward county ffs

The democrats got complacent. Clinton was busy planning and spending a fortune on her celebration party. By the last week Clinton went into panic mode but it was too late. She didn't have enough buses lined up in minority cities. When she canceled her fireworks show a few days before the election I know they knew something we didn't.

It was rigged, he just won by such huge margins that 100 000 fake votes here and a stolen Nevada there, didn't change the outcome.

Also by bringing attention to the rigging it made it more difficult for them to rig

>The system isn't rigged I swear!!!
>t. System

news flash every msm outlet was against him so were the establishment republicans it was rigged dip shit

CTR coming back full-force

By calling out the corruption and the rigging he caused the common people to become vigilant. He suppressed their bullshit by telling America and thus was able to overcome it.

I myself saw three instances of votes flipping from Rep to Dem before it was "fixed". The voters were wise enough to be vigilant.

>:D

I liek your style

It was rigged. there were hundreds of stories about voter intimidation and voting machines witching trump votes to hillary.

the real numbers probably would have ever single state for trump