FUCK YOU Sup Forums. FUCK DRUMPF!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WkZ5e94QnWk?t=83
forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2016/06/02/explaining-the-sam-hyde-as-mass-shooter-meme/#20977e4c8d90
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get fucked faggot

saged

I know how to fix this problem.

With a nice healthy shrug of my shoulders.

She can wait another 8 years. Oh...wait....BAHAHAHAHA

Bernie Sanders isn't looking so good.

How many of the world wars did she fight in?

kek'd

kek Her face on the right isn't even a face of sadness. It's one of "I've made a terrible mistake".

>Suddenly they care about old people

Kek

lmao

kinda sad you guys. don't go overboard

If she waited her whole life why didn't she devote half of it to running for President herself?

Been waiting my whole life to see Trump make America great again so deal with it

as President Trump told Jeb, she should've ran.

hahahaha

>there were anons that died during the great meme war of 2015-2016 that will never see the great golden wall

F

should've picked the winner instead of the woman

are you roleplaying or is CTR still active?

You snooze you lose, grandma.

Reducing her whole life to waiting for a female president.

This makes me so sad.

jej

what a sexist woman

this kinda gets me sad because I feel for that women but Im also fucked up right now so that fucking suchs for her, Dont worry trump will be lit

Like Killary couldnt give two shits bout that

OLD LADY BTFO LOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHA

ye nigga fuck donald trump xdxdxdXdxD
youtu.be/WkZ5e94QnWk?t=83

You can fuck right off

lol hillary fucking failed her

Voting for a woman just because she's a woman is, in fact, sexist!

Like I care what some dried up feminist roastie wants.

Roasties toasted once again.

Get fucked you bag of brittle bones.

GILF BTFO

News FLASH!!!!

Hillary attends High School reunion.

Get her to France, Marine Le Pen 2017

OH OHOHOHOHOH OHOHOH HAHAHA THE MADMAN HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

Voting based on genitals

>litterally a motivation with a stronger alliance to bigotry than anything Sup Forums puts out

I hope she fucking dies crying

>mein sides

>Drumpf is sexist!!
>im voting for her because shes a woman!!

Never gets old

She knew Trump would win, she's from the future. See that ray gun on her mantelpiece?

I thought liberals were of the opinion that the older you are the less your vote should matter?

KEK

>54% of white women, the largest electoral demographic voted trump
They were all oppressed im sure of it.

I don't have anywhere else to post this so here goes:

I am a witch-worshiping Korean immigrant (Voted Trump) and I was masturbating to pretty based pro-Trump media coverage in Korean media (still kinda surprised Korea accepted Trump very quickly).

Then pic related shows up. Apparently Trump's books are selling like hotcakes in Korea right now because Koreans want to read about what made him successful.

>See Korea's Art of the Deal cover
>Hmm that looks familiar.

Mein Kampf. LMAOING AT YOUR LIFE

people should be angry at Hillary, all the leadership in the Democratic Party, and the Media for Lying to Everyone for a YEAR.

there is still Nina Turner and Tulsi Gabbard that could run in 2020. And they arent weak pushovers that need a Corrupt machine to shine a turd. Pretty much the only 2 democrats with credibility.

If that makes you sad, you should be Furious at how the DNC treated you and how the media lied to you.

stupid sexist cunts

they'd vote for literally hitler if he had a vagina instead of a dick

that's all that fucking matters to them

NEWSFLASH: your competence doesn't depend on what you have between your legs, nothing does, work hard and you will be rewarded, regardless if you're a man or if you're a woman

How does Sam Hyde feel knowing that we've memed him out to be some kind of evil ultra nationalist racist?

> she waited her whole life for a president whose only trait she cared about was the president's genitals

Gross.

Selfish bitch is gonna die soon anyway, the young have been saddled with enough baggage from the poor choices of greedy boomers and old hippie communists.

>witch-worshipping

What is with Koreans and the occult?

These just get better, and better.

I don't know. Our family was staunch Buddhist (Dad) and Jesuit (Mother) so we never got a first hand taste of the "psychos."

Her mom is fucking 90? She looks easily 20 years younger than that. God damn it's amazing what endless money can buy. Except Hillarys presidency. Lul.

So what?

shadman should be fucking killed for making this

So wait, is it like a contrarian thing? What do you think about news coming out the Korean President was being controlled by occultist?

She looks better than cher tbqh

>it's amazing what endless money can buy. Except Hillarys presidency.

Kek

>1 post by this shill

I would like to remind her that Female leaders in the world is by no means a new thing

Why tho

I think what surfaced on the news was planned all along. The real baddies are throwing a red herring and now the real power shift is happening.

Everything is just permitted by the few.

I'm not too sure but I do often see "Christian" missionaries that are from a denomination that I never heard before (a new one comes out every year I swear).

This keeps getting posted. I'm beginning to think it's the same person who may or may not be getting paid.

Keked

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

>I don't want to go fight and die in a war against Russia
>Wow don't be so selfish this old lady wants a vagina in the white house tough luck

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lmfaooo

boo fucking who, never heard of hear. probably means she didn't run.

if you want something done, do it yourself

All you had to do was nominate a woman who wasn't a crook. It should've been easy to beat the GOP.

well he is an ultra nationalist racist so i imagine pretty good

>implying CTR can afford to keep the cash flowing
All of Clinton's power went up in smoke Wednesday morning. Everyone who ever gave her a hand or wrote her a check has to swallow the fact she'll never be able to return the favor they bought.

I hate Hillary, but that is actually sad if I'm being honest. Seeing someone's last wishes fail is pretty sad

WHAT ARE THEY SELLING?

wtf I hate Trump now

Only if you're a friend or similar supporter. People aren't going to like it if say, a Muslim's dying wish was for Christianity and western civilization to be destroyed and paved over with Islam. Only his buddies and the lefty cucks will agree, the others won't give a shit or hate them more.

>They've out bigoted us
Where did it all go so wrong?

NO WE MUST MAKE THEM PAY. Do you have any idea how they would be acting right now if they had won??

I am willing to be if Hillary was a man instead of a cunt they would not have ignored the scandals as much as they did.

Instead every cunt in my class was crying about how we were so close to having a woman as president. So blinded by the notion of cunt running for president they refused to acknowledge any foul play regarding the specific cunt in question.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T START KEKING NOW. Fuck this old bitch.

True. Not every last wish is a good one, and age doesn't equate to being right. I see someone I don't agree with, but would like to think she can find happiness another way before she kicks the bucket.

Just because people want things for stupid reasons doesn't mean they should see it happen in their lifetime.
Better go hug your therapy dog

holy shit lol

Oh don't worry about that. I have sympathy but nothing more. I'm empathetic, not a cuck

Are the 8 Goddesses in trial? Have they come back to SK?

Well it was a 50/50 shot with this election on fulfilling it and not. And what about the other people on their death bed wanting a Trump presidency? They're not going to be mentioned at all if he lost.

he likes the attention.

forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2016/06/02/explaining-the-sam-hyde-as-mass-shooter-meme/#20977e4c8d90

>My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.”

lmao, g8 k8 m8

I want to visit the andromita galaxy more than that cunt wants a bitch president.

I voted for Haku and he didn't win but I will not complain about it.

fuck the weak