I think it's time for story time

I think it's time for story time.

Bump for interest

Post faster

This is some serious heresy, I can already tell.

[spoiler]literal fantasy[spoiler]

so is the issue after this having this hot air balloon of a woman going on a diet and becoming a decently good looking female superhero?

why is she obese?

>why is she obese?

Because it's 2016.

phew

why are you thinking with your penis shitlord? Woymn come in all shapes and sizes don't you know?!

FAIM

When you try and appeal to the kids to get votes

>I think it's time for story time.

>comic has Hillary.
>she not the villain.

Historically inaccurate. 0/10

"And I don't win every fight"
"I know that feeling"

How the fuck did they make 5 issues of this chicken pot pie of a rag? i've never seen a 500 pound human fly.

Because she flies with her psychic powers Can still eat as much shit as it wants. If it was an obese man you'd think it was a cool spin.

have a few extra

The writer goofed, hillary struggled to attract hundreds to her rallies, she never used an arena.

A mind strong enough to lift 600 pounds off of the ground should be smart enough to see that Hillary is a fraud.

if that fat idiot had killed the female president she adored it actually would have been a pretty interesting comic.

But I'm not a cape fag user. I can only think it's gay

Those freeways make no sense. That's not what the bottom of the Sepulveda pass looks like.

They should make a 1 issue comic on this champion (Pic related)

Literally so fat and unhygenic that smeg is the first curseword to cross her mind when something bad happens.

>you want a fight? you'll get one!
>YOUR POLITICS SUCK!!

Well, that's a rap boys, pigs have now flown.

Kek'd.

>not being a fat sack of shit
>current year

I would think this is something the artist just traced.

Wow so pigs DO fly now.

Well let's break more laws of physics while we're at it

It's a fucking shitty comic book you city-state, lighten up

Wait, I forgot to fix the typo (second panel).

I can lighten up unlike the landwhale that drew that shitty comic

>hillary rally
>more than 1 person at it
fake

>needs an example or she won't believe she can

You never will at that rate.

To be fair, shes been around and fat since the early 90s, this is a reboot. Havent read it, but the old comics werent bad. Look up Harbinger comics 1992

why do you crave male attention so bad user?

I bet its a huge bitch lol

Maybe if guys think fat girls have super powers they might be more into her?

Super comfy thread, OP. Great way to end the night

Because Canadian pussy is mighty cold, it's like you're fucking a creamsicle what just died.

really makes me think, thanks for the explanation

why would someone with so much talent make such garbage

ok see ya

WRONG

>Hillary caring about the safety of a secret service agent
That's the least realistic part of this story

hmmm...what did he mean by this?

>babbies realize their views aren't automatically accepted as valid and accepted
kekk

hold up, how is supposed to work? everyone can see her and these photos are going to be in the paper the next day. since her boss only recently discovered her identity she used to get her pics published under her real name.

so by the next day the whole nation will know the place of work of the flying fatass and one the reader will remember the interview with said paper that was interrupted when the photographer screamed "I NEED A COKE NOW, MY BLOOD SUGAR IS GETTING LOW" and the jig will be fucking up.

Not the packed stadium?

checked

Underrated post.

even if shes weightless, she still has to be consuming energy to move around at all. I don't get how she's not winded three minutes in

>donut

>south
>what is the rust belt
ITS DEM STUPID REDNECK HICKS THOUGH, AYUP

So, faith used to be chubby, and had nothing to do with sjw agenda. So sometime a few jumps back som SJW sow decided they'd butcher her character and fatten her up simply to fit thier own agenda and identity politics. As the comic industry is full of these idiots.

The dame reason Miles Morales is trying to be THE Spiderman and Bendis wants to kill off Peter PArker, because they're self important douchebags that think they're shit doesn't stink, and wanna up thier agenda. Although with Miles Bendis married a black woman and is taking care of her kids, so now he's trying to appropriate Spidey for them.

Why do leftists always draw themselves weak?

That Canadian boipucci is a million times more interactive than it's female counterpart.

Shame about having to compete with the dogs.

perfect

>Shame about having to compete with the dogs.
You share with the dogs, you idiot. Dog cum is great lube

Because they often are and see a lack of physical strength as a symbol of intelligence and tolerant values.

Mate I would but the Canadian ate it straight after It finished while yelling something in Mandarin.

jfc
he means you're more girly than the girls in your country and crave that cock in your pussy user

Oh the "NO Guns" shirt really is hilarious after all the calls to assassinate Trump

but they want the assassination done by someone who can handle a gun and not get traumatized by it

i see... i see... thank you mr roachman

It's a Red Dwarf "Joke" I think. The hero is clearly meant to be one of those quirky nerd girls who don't really exist

is this a collector's item now?

I mean who the hell buys comics nowadays and who'd ever buy one that shills for Hillary?

>mandarin
I assume you meant he ate the dog then?

only if she signed it

jej

This whole thing still feels surreal, I can't believe Trump won

>@X

what

>that familiar outfit

She's a big girl.

jesus christ. what sort of vile beast created this?

........marvel?

you're welcome, now bend over faggot

Apparently in this world water is dry instead of wet, and the ground is where the sky should be, which is neon plaid with polka dots instead of blue.

>Turkey
>gay
nice try sweden

>the size of that rally

>canadian boys
>masculine enough to be considered gay
nice try
now bend over faggot

>insults homosexs
>wants to have sex with men
>Turkey
you can stop pretending now sven, Trump is president

>Don't worry, Stevens I'm not going anywhere. Help is on the way.

>canadians
>men
are you taking on comedy too?

Today, Canada made a good post.