Secret societies thread

Do you think there is a conflict between the different secret societies like skull and bones, freemasons, Rosicrucians or do they all cooperate with one another?

Do you think that each of them for example have their own presidential candidate (George Bush is a well known member of skull and bones) and that they are competing in the political election against other societies that have their own candidates?

They say Trump is a member of the Jesuits. Are Jesuits real Christians or satanists? Are the freemasons in friendly terms with the Jesuits? Is Trump welcomed by the New World Order or do they want him dead?

It's the nature of man to seek hidden powers and to strive invisibly against the shadows around them.

This is required for the world to function, sometimes in layers upon layers that most people may as well ignore because it doesn't really do jack shit to everyday life. Societies are macro, not micro.

>They say Trump is a member of the Jesuits.
Probably not.
>Are Jesuits real Christians or satanists?
They're Catholic. Just hardcore.
>Are the freemasons in friendly terms with the Jesuits?
Probably not. Catholics don't like anyone else.

The history of the world is the history of the conflict between secret societies. - Jacques Ellul

The AISB (Illuminati in short) are in constant conflict with the JAM's, ELF, and LDD. I can't even begin to imagine what the old Catholic orders are up to most days. The Subgeniuses are unpredictable as fuck and they have way more money stockpiled than anyone realizes.

all are subservient to the Jew

>Catholic
satanists then

shit like this belongs on /x/, or nowhere preferably

btw not saying all christians are satanist, only the catholics

I knew it was coming. Just wondered how long.

i didn't speak for anything paranormal.

so you claim that secret societies don't exist? ever visited Yale, Harvard or any of these??

>macro not micro

They may be small in number but their influence is far reaching

How can they be secret societies when you know they exist?

Well, you know the old saying. Give me slack, give me food, or kill me.

And you can't find Bob.

Societies tend to focus on macro effects, regardless of size.

>The history of the world is the history of the conflict between secret societies
i like this quote

here have this random one from my selection of quotes

First layer of the onion, and you'd have to be a world government to peel away enough layers to get deep enough.

Always my favorite, along with "You'll pay to know what you really think."

But I'm a classicist. Dueling is illegal in my state so I've never joined the Industrial Church.

secret means that they are very secretive about what they do, not that they are not known

Catholics worship the Bible which was created by Jews who worship Satan.

Try this exchange on for size.

GP: Maybe you are just crazy.

M2: Indeed! But do not reject these teaching as false because I am crazy. The reason that I am crazy is because they are true.

>Bible which was created by Jews
I don't know which bible you reading or catholics reading but mine was written by the apostles

The Bushes hated Trump because he's a terrible person and insanely unqualified. Putin used Wikileaks and Comey to bring Clinton down. Now Trump is going to buddy up with Putin and America will fall. Trump supporters are fucking retarded.

Yes, the secret societies are exactly like that where the intersection of interests makes unlikely bedfellows.

>The Bushes hated someone else because he is a terrible person
more terrible than them?

Well wonder why founding church of Orthodox patriarchy condemned Pope to be heretic, and they had put them (whole catholic church) on church excommunication?

Thought so.

Thats the symbol for omniscience. The symbol for God/Supreme being.

not only they condemned them but they really hate them because of what they truly are

only protestants and orthodox are real christians