This is a serious problem, don't you think?

This is a serious problem, don't you think?

People tend to get more conservative as they grow older
Plus trannies off themselves at rates 10x the national average so that'll put a dent in them

Didn't we have this thread yesterday?

children want short-term rewards over long-term results.

>Oklahoma
>Blue

>literally a map of those who objectively know the least about everything

ohhhh nooooooooes.

This is also based on polls that predicted Clinton would win.

Now go and take a look at the number of millennials who actually voted.

These people are only good at bitching and crying, but when it comes time to do something, they never do anything but bitch and cry.

it that from the polling? the polling that was wrong?

>Hippie generation is conservative now

No.

a majority of young whites, in fact all white people except college "educated" white women voted Republican.

Post the map based on the anime avatar vote

The hippies from the 60's and 70's are "old asshole baby boomers" now
People grow out of leftism, it's not new info

That's because of Hispanics and blacks. Trump won with whites, all age groups and both genders.

Its not just 'millennials' user
People under 45 are overwhelmingly democrat

The young are easier to brainwash

Gen Z my friend.

>Young people are left leaning
Stop the fucking presses!

No shit right? It's worse though because my peers keep reposting it like narcissists and think this chart actually means anything.

It's partly due to demographics and partly to the infantilization of millenials. There is a larger proportion of spics, asians and niggers in the 20-30 year old bracket. This was our last chance. What really needs to happen is secession of white states.

Not for long. Also, you get more conservative as you get older. I'm only 21 and I'm basically Hitler

Also a good deal of that is liberal brainwashing in schools

They'll grow out of it

Nope, most people start off left leaning but as they proceed through life they learn how the world really works and move more conservative

I voted for Obama twice and voted Trump this time around. The difference isn't I'm not in school any more and once the rest of my compatiriots start paying taxes they will be off the Dem wagon. Once they understand how much work it takes to provide for 1 person they won't be so keen on a system that demands a future white minority provides for all the brown people in the world.

People shift conservative as they age, you could literally say the same about every young population ever to exist in the history of mankind

Literally non-news.

We've had this thread probably 4 times in the past few hours.

I'm sure many of them will grow up.
"If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain" - Winston Churchill

WOO! My state is still red!