STOP SNITCHING!!!

What did Oakland mean by this?

The leftys chasing civil disorder.

It's Cable Street all over again.

Why would anyone willingly live in Oakland?

>tfw there will never, ever be a nigger riot in your town cause its full of good ole boys, their coon hounds, and guns

its a strange feel, guys

tfw no roof korean gf

>Share food
Damn these marxist dicks sure are lazy. They need handouts to protest.

Nignogs pushed out of SF, its right across the bay. SF has no "innercity"

>trying to frame your niggerish antics as a social statement

>Rage
>Chill
What a half baked crock of shit

it means criminals masquerading as protestors don't like their crimes being recorded and are threatening anyone that does so

and since the police are never prepared to deal with this kind of shit, and have and will totally abandon areas where this kind of activity is happening, it is up to you to defend your property and your life by any means necessary

It means snitch like a motherfucker.

hope this backfires hard

it's right by Berkeley. a lot of students live around/in Oakland.

What about the Tenderloin?

Sounds like Liberals are going full antifa and are going to start attacking journalists like they do in greece. Fucking degenerates.

>Consider this a warning
And they said Trump supporters were violent.

If you live in a shit hole yeah. You could always move out of the shit hole though.

I'm still ready to defend my own just because police response time isnt fast enough. Doubt I'd ever have to where I live.

get this trending on that twitter shit or something

And if a soul sin, and hear the voice of swearing, and is a witness, whether he hath seen or known of it; if he do not utter it, then he shall bear his iniquity.

It is a picture of a piece of paperpaper.

It doesn't mean shit.

>What did Oakland mean by this?

The gangs don't want the State's presence to enforce law and order. Instead, they are going to hold power over its people. The rest is just self-justifying rhetoric. It's all power games.

Serriously, America needs to just leave these niggerhoods be. Withdraw police and government officials and employees from Oakland, Baltimore, Detroit, etc. Let the city father sort their internal matters, and punish those who dare cross city lines to commit crime with due punishment.

Love the police coming straight from the middle class
Snitching on niggers to watch them beat that ass
And SJWs if they think
They have the authority to override the electorate majority
Fuck that shit cause I aint a bitch
For a gross hambeast with both tits and a dick

This. Go to UF and was really hoping the niggers would chimp out so I could sight the irons on my new that just arrived.

You know what the first rule of Soros Club is?

Is it peace and goodwill towards man?

Is there a source for this image?

UF bro here too. Part of me was really hoping for a riot, but I guess it's for the best that it didn't happen

> complain about police neglecting poorfag neighborhoods
> hamper police efforts to reduce crime in said neighborhoods

LIBERAL LOGIC

>COMMIT CRIME
>FUCK THE SYSTEM
>ENGAGE IN ILLEGAL ACTIVITY
>HURT PEOPLE
>OH BUT ACTUALLY KEEP PEOPLE safe from physical harm

>Consider this a warning

Violent fucking animals at it again.

Makes me want to snitch more than ever. It's really easy to hide cameras these days you fuckers. Real easy.

People vs 'people'.
People can be attacked and killed
'People' are fellow paid rioters

Some people are more equal than others.

You seen any anons wearing MAGA hats? I saw one brave guy near Turlington.

It is getting that way.
>All colours good
>White colour bad

Person that put that out is a real clever, coordinating piece of gutter trash. Just repulsive.

Soros Snipers incoming. Film from hidden positions soldiers!

White isn't a color, it's a shade, don't lump us in with the rest of the shit and piss.

Can we get a twitter campaign to ban that black fist emoji? Tbh it's racist as fuck

double edged sword

nobody is recording the car plowing through the crowds

nobody is recording the secret police taking people for helicopter rides

nobody is recording the other side playing rough

>nobody is recording the secret police taking people for helicopter rides

That doesn't happen m8.

I would support that

It's not a shade, it's a tint.
Shade = Black mixed with color.
Tint = White mixed with color.
Tints tend to brighten colors, while shades darken.

Second civil war when?

OH BOY!

and to think they'll be all busing to my city soon! Fan fucking tastic

sheldon adelson another fucking jew

"All fucking niggers must fucking hang"

Trumps got it all wrong, we need to send all niggers to Oakland, Chicago and Detroit and wall them off.

Why is animated Johnny Depp hanging strippers?

>help us keep people safe from physical harm
>but you better not film us
>we're warning you fucker

the tolerant party of love and peace strikes again

needs a special mention for the based panhandle that BTFO palm beach county and other blue hellholes

SF native, the TL, Bayview, Hunter's point and treasure island are the last bastions for the nogs. All the techies and gentrification pushed them out.

Deleted scene from Pirates of the Caribbean.

Waste of HH debs

They meant that you should engage in clandestine illegal activity in an attempt to further your candidates propaganda. Assuming youre not a nigger or sjw imbecile this should be no contest for you.

Disregard their message.
Call your local police department and let them know the contents of the message. They probably already know but it can't hurt.

I haven't been to Treasure Island in years. Didn't know it's become blacked. Good to know.

these are totally not paid agitators though

why aren't there any protests in the ridiculously liberal cities of the swing states that voted Trump? Really makes you think doesn't it?

Every time I've gone out there at night to just chill and stare at the bridge, I've never been hassled. If anything, every time I've gone there a patrolling cop stops by and we just shoot the shit

>tfw Henderson and Vegas are being overrun by blacks, Philippines, and Hawaiians
>even more will show up when NV becomes the home of the Raiders
E N O U G H

>YELL FUCK THE POLICE
so just be yourselves?

It means that they want to destroy their own communities in a horribly misguided act of revolution and they don't want you to interfere.

>how to turn your neighborhood into a ghetto
Dumbass leftists/niggers.

Where did this picture come from? Source?

>fuck new york tourist

keked

Most of these "protesters" are white. Probably bussed in by soros to keep the race war nice and hot.

y'all niggers in merica better be working overtime to root out illegal immigrants, to counter the actions of these traitors

the fact that shit exists in such a short amount of time proves these "riots" are inorganic and planned ahead of time. Probably by soros. Gerrymandering piece of shit

gentrification. poor neighborhoods pissed as hell at new money anyways. bound to not end well for hipsters.

ayy

>STOP FILMING
They're sweating from the photos of the buses people have been sharing. People are catching on to these paid idiots.