Its the POLL's fault that Hillary lost

Hillary got 6 million less votes than Obama in 2012 and 10 million less than Obama in 2008. And those millions of voters didnt just switched to vote for Trump, Trump actually got less votes than Romney and McCain. Those voters simply didnt vote. They didnt vote because they thought it wasnt needed, the media had been telling them for so long that Trump didnt have the slightest chance of winning and the polls were so high in her favor that they thought there was no rush to go and vote. I mean, there were even polls giving Hillary 99% Chance of winning just a few days before the election. Guys, we won because Democrats didnt vote. We won precisely because of all the jokes and mocking done against Trump, the media made him look so ridiculous in the eyes of the Democrats that they just thought Hillary was going to crush him, that there was no way in hell he could win. That is why they couldnt believe that it was so close when the results started coming in. Thanks to the media and the polls, they didnt think Hillary needed their vote.

or maybe it was meme magic...

>Trump actually got less votes than Romney and McCain

they've only counted 92% of the votes and he's not far off

Or maybe niggers didn't vote because Obongo wasn't running? You should include 2004 as well so we can get a better comparison.

not quite that simple .. a lot of republicans didn't vote for trump .. they left it empty, wrote in pence, or whatnot ..

but trump made that difference up by getting democrats to vote for him .. so it looks like he did similar to mitt romney, but only because he replaced nevertrumpers with reagan democrats ..

hillary of course did poorly overall ..

a lot of the voters that voted in 2008 are dead now too

Oh snap, but true.

I told like 10 pollsters I was voting for Hillary
Little did they know that didn't happen

thats one reason but the main reason was hillary and the establishment not listenign to the people rage about pc politics and blaming all the wrong in the world to white people
nobody liked hillary and the media made it worse pretending that there was nothing wrong with her
and i know most here that Sup Forums helping in the election is just a meme but i truly believe that our shitposting open the doors for people that were fed up by the same thing
we made pepe something relatable and as stupid as it is something that a culture and an ideology could congregate and follow making everyone more happy about sharing the same ideas

symbolism is one of the most important things in every political movement and Sup Forums had a big part on it through the use of memes

im not saying that we got all the votes for trump on even half not even a quarter but who knows if it wasnt for that one percent we helped to spread trump may have not win pensylvania or florida

Magic is more plausible.

I was in the Great Meme War this year... I saw Memes so spicy they burned the most notoriously criminal family-tree in America to the fucking ground.

I watched a brakeless train traveling at over seven times the speed of light come to an immediate halt at the gates of the White House.

They will tell you it was beautiful, and you will feel proud. But you will never truly understand, little pepes. How it felt to be on the front lines, shitposting in all directions. The line between man and meme blurring until there was no distinction at all. For a short while, Kek walked among us.

And it was glorious.

This. They underestimated the potency of kek. Isn't it weird this is the only "major" site that supported Trump and he won? Meme magic is real. I know that now.

I think you may be underselling the user base of Sup Forums. This board gets more unique visitors per week than all the major cable news channels get in unique viewers per week. And this place allows you to have a conversation, or just lurk and watch others do so. I know I probably wouldn't have voted in the Republican primary if it hadn't been for Sup Forums... hell, I might not have even supported Trump as early as I did. And then there's the Sup Forumsacks who created /r/the_donald, which may have reached even more just by virtue of routinely dominating a site with a HUGE userbase - Reddit. And it all started as a Sup Forums colony.

The high amount of lurkers here plus the temporal nature of threads gives the illusion of a small community, but we are reaching hundreds of thousands of people in a single day. And the active users actually do band together with OC and social media strategies (#draftourdaughters or whatever that was). Don't underestimate that.

Checked

not underselling but yeah i should have mention that too
fuck #draftourdaughthers was amazing
i must have turned 10 nigs with the spiritcooking thing came out
we also have a multicultural aproach since we have people from all around the world and can think better strategies all together
how to get into the minds of the latino vote for the last one was critical

whether or not this is actually true, i always thought this was an important aspect for trump to win

the same thing happened in brexit, or at least the same explanation is provided. remainer retards thought leavers were gonna get spanked so plenty didn't even bother to vote

in fact, remember trump saying at a rally "we're doing good, but pretend we're slightly behind and go out and vote"

this is part of the reason why i was never tripping off muh polls ctr... if anything trump being slightly down was to his advantage

A lot of voters who voted in 2008 were dead back then too

That's what happens when your potential voterbase is a bunch of low energy liberals. It's basically the same thing that happened with Brexit.

I said this months ago, CTR was actually the biggest mistake of the hillary campaign.

Nah.

She just sucks.

>Polls all say Trump will lose
>Trump wins in a landslide

Boy either they are the shittiest pollsters ever or someone was changing those polls huh?

This is true too though.

This is half correct. It's incorrect in that Hillary didn't get fewer votes than expected, or that she was harmed by overconfidence. Trump shocked all the wonks with his win because he really did get more votes than the polls said he would because the polls dramatically underestimated rural voter turnout. (note: this is another name for white voters without a college degree)

Have all votes been counted yet?

so true...

F

This