And here are the new romancable characters for Hiveswap, the prequel of Homestuck:

And here are the new romancable characters for Hiveswap, the prequel of Homestuck:

Tirona Kasund and Lynera Skalbi!

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

cogentinvalid.github.io/zodiac/index.html
mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=004493
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you'd better run, better run, out run my gun

What the fuck is with these designs

I've liked most of the trolls so far but these ones kinda suck.

Those violet glasses are our first hint at a seadweller so far cause there haven't been any yet.

What's the point in showing us all these characters if they're going to end up more poorly used than the Beforus Trolls?

The beforus trolls were only made to pander, they were never meant to be anything other than fodder for fanart.

To get stupid people who LOOOVE trolls excited. And it's working because we have to have a thread each time two new turds get announced.

Investing fan interest to assure them that Act 2 is being worked on and won't take a billion years like Act 1 did while also giving them something to discuss during that down period.

They tried to do the same thing with developer interviews right before Act 1 came out but that didn't work out so well.

Of course now you have a bunch of tumblr kiddies who think a point and click adventure works the same way as a webcomic and they're expecting major character development for all of these minor characters which will never be delivered so y'know, that'll be fun to watch fall on its face.

i'm going 2 lick Lynera's pussy

We have these threads because a) its the only way to make homestuck threads b) literally only two people are doing them

Tirona is cute. CUTE!

She has a butt head.

Why is there a school
Why is one a school shooter

YES! BUT LOOK AT THIS ADORABLE SMILE!
"HIS HONORABLE TYRANNY'S LITTLES FAN"!
Wait, does that mean this tiny troll is a guy?

No no, the "His" in "His Honorable Tyranny" refers to the person in question. Like saying "Her Majesty" in referring to a queen.

So when will WP declare bankruptcy?

His Honorable Tyranny is just the title of the giant judge monstrosity thing

Though Tirona's pretty ugly so it might be a guy, I'm guessing not though from the skirt. Eden's brand of progressivism isn't breaking gender roles, it's making up new genders for everyone who dares to.

Wu? I thought it was "Her Imperious Condesce"? Or does the title refer to that black-blooded monster?

See

The moment Toby's blood contract with Hussie runs out.

yes the one whom mindfang killed

So, about the black-blooded? Is it the counterpart of the fuchsia-blooded caste?

Sure, but they were kinda fun and had some interesting personal relations. Saying that it was all for naught kinda just pisses me off

Imagine an alternate universe where the beforus trolls didn't appear in the comic and the spinoff game was about them, exploring a normal game of sburb with 12 new characters who are actual characters and not shitty tumblr parodies.

Widely accepted that he's either some big-ass drone or it was made black for cool factor.

>Lynera is me in high school
>Even had hair similar to that
>Virgo
>likes violet
Bizarre

Hey has anyone else noticed that any pairing of Rose/Kanaya that isn't RosexKanaya gets deleted? I saw it happen a bunch in the last thread when I suggested Eridanaya. Some dumb jani is defending their stupid ship. I suggest we make a /qa/ thread and rat that fucker out. [\spoiler]

Hussie said it was black for looking cool

I didn't even realize that she had violet on.
So she's with a seadweller. Got it.

But none of the silhouettes have fins.

I decided it was about time for a tier list.

Xefros and Dammek would both be Great Tier, Trizza either that or God Tier, I didn't bother to do the ones not from the troll call.

Well the fins could be easily hidden in a silhouette by hair that's big enough

Let's put that to the test:

Don't we already have a confirmed Seadweller?

>Tirona Kasund has the Sign of the Inescapable (Liblo), is a Prospit dreamer, a Heart user and enjoys anal
>Lynera Skalbi has the Sign of the Stringent (Viriborn), is a Derse dreamer, a Rage user and enjoys reverse mating press

Lynera confirmed for tardrage.

Shit tier: all of them

honestly yeah they could have gone into them more, I liked the idea but was executed so poorly.

This guy is not gonna be in the game, they scrapped all the old designs including the 10k fantrolls.

Nektan and Mierfa's silhouettes don't seem to appear on the troll call but I imagine these are for Act 2 trolls only.

Technically the canon fantrolls were only ever promised to appear in homestuck and also their symbols aren't on the extended zodiac so they might have just dropped them (Or changed their symbols) Which would be a shit thing to do but since Hussie is so barely involved in this project from the looks of it I wouldn't be surprised if he just didn't tell anybody "No you can't scrap those designs though those are paid for"

Yep, that sums these up pretty well.
If Equius was created for this his horns would be shaped like realistic horse heads, he'd be a cowboy, and his name would be Equyne Gallip.

Hot Dog is a one off gimmick so retarded that on some level I feel like it’s at least “good tier”.

That would be a fun threesome for John

cogentinvalid.github.io/zodiac/index.html

It's hilarious, because their designs are way better than most of the Act 2 troll designs anyway.

I remember the Karezi art of that thing

Reverse mating press?

You mean for Rose. I can't really see John having the drive or spite to pursue a married woman.

I should have put fun in quotes because he would be double dommed

Who said its John pursuing?

>Greed
>Not Goblins

To date, he has taken more than 500k and has given back nothing, not counting the 1k every 'update' on patreon, which includes him putting up a sketch, then him putting up a line-rough, and then line work and then colour for a total of 4.5k every actual update.

I have a feeling more people care about Sonic than Goblins

Though replacing Penders would make this chart all webcomics instead of "6 webcomics and that one fucko who ruined Sonic"

Why is kanaya interested in John

How much in trouble am I going to be?

Hey if his fans are willing to give it to him, whatever.

Penders destroyed a long running comic for the rights to a bunch of shitty OCs.

I can't believe this was plebcomics

Cause Rose is still interested, because Rose bet that she couldn't seduce anyone except her, because Rose decided to indulge her perversions and Kanaya is too passive to refuse. Pick one or make your own reason up.

I don't get how the fuck he keeps getting money.

When it happens (and it will) create a /qa/ thread.

The psionics belong in god tier, switch places with siamese clowns.

>pessimestic fighter
>also a cancerfag

How fucked was your life, user?

What do you mean?

GAS THE HIGHBLOODS
HEMO WAR NOW

God tiers will be joke characters that won't get any focus.

Great tier will get maybe a nice moment of reflection then insta forgotten because there is the I could care less tiers getting more attention.

See above on the great tier for more detail. They will suffer the Sollux treatment. Have a moment then SKIPPED over.

Why are you looking here? They got a kanaya looking character! That's all they need for long pesterlog chats to annoy you in game! Move on faggot!

HOOO DOGGY, time to dip our faces in shit with gender talk! Time for as much social commentary to please the louder autistic fan base.

Post your signs.

Also how did I fair?

you know skalbi is literally modeled after shelby, right
look at the face

Already did.

>Life
Rare as fuck.

There're few people who can't pull a Nazi-suit off.
Kanaya is not one of them.

>And here are the new romancable characters
>romanceable

How is that supposed to work? Are they turning Joey into a slut?

link?

Huh.

So that's how it feels when you see a list that is completely and utterly WRONG!

There aren't any, OP is fucking with you.

>shelby is a grudge holding school shooter
Sounds right.

>turning into
She is already

What MTCG colors/color combinations would you map the HS Aspects to? The two are both reasonably similar ideas of "elemental powers with thematic implications", but they're implemented very differently.

My take on it:
Time: BU
Space: G
Light: WRU
Void: Colorless
Hope: W
Rage: RUB
Mind: U
Heart: RG
Life: GWU
Doom: B

I can't figure out what Breath or Blood would be, though.

>Breath
blue mana because the sky is blue
>Blood
red mana because blood is red

There's like fifty Kanaya clones because Shelby is not original.

When is the SBAHJ book coming out?

Who cares

Only for dogs.

To a degree Chris Chan embodies all seven

I feel like Hussie and Chris Chan are at about the same level of respectability at this point too.

hussie hasnt pierced his taint and got the hole infected and calls it his vagina. nor has he said he is anything other than male

Because Male Humans are actually closer to Female Trolls Anatomically then Human Females and Kanaya wants to fuck some genitals that works like that again.

>Highbloods at the top
My nigga

>tfw we will never see what was up with the horrorterrors

Yours is cool.
Meanwhile I got fuckin' fishy Makara going on over here.

they were just some spooky space squids that were trying to not get killed by Lord English.

Give him time

Give her* time

Even Huss isn't that nuts.
Right?

Is that this artist?

mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=004493

Most likely they were meant to be the embodiment of conflict and "bad shit" that has to happen in the comic for it to progress. Hussie didn't know how to make them interesting, so Lord English started killing them off and taking over their role.

It's also possible that at one point they were a metaphor for readers submitting commands. You might not want to think about the implications of that one too hard.

realistically he doesn't have enough investment in having a public persona

people who make big identity changes are obsessed with their social media presence

So we should keep an eye on Cohen