BECAUSE YOU WOULD BE IN JAIL

>BECAUSE YOU WOULD BE IN JAIL
>okay first thanks to Hillary because she fought hard we deserve to thank her, y'all.

you expected him to go "suck on it bitch!"?

he's just a wuss

>...Says a guy from a country that is noted to habitually surrender at the first sign of trouble.

>american education

I don't know who's being sarcastic anymore.

Wait till late January or early February. Handcuffs will be coming out.

sure
he probably received a hefty paycheck by theHillary foundation by now
what are you expecting from a man who does mcdonald commecials

Calm down, Mohammad. Don't you have one of your 5 daily prayers coming up soon?

Burn.
On behalf of France I surrender for them.

Yes I am a surrendering muslim if that makes you feel better

You have surrendered your country to muslims which is even worse, you spineless cheese sniffing weak as piss cunt.

not to rice farmers or muslim goat farmers, though

yes we are surrendering cheese eaters, chain smokers that have bad breath

It was obvious hyperbole, don't tell me you didn't know this even at the time.

I don't even want to argue with you, an american unironically said to me "france needs a new napoleon" a few weeks ago
that's when I realised he knew nothing about history, and, obviously, he is from here
really made me think, you people are just circlejerking with eye patches, reddit style

Take off the proxy, leaf.

REEEEE WHY ISN'T TRUMP AUTISTIC LIKE ME REEEEEE

I will fucking circle jerk you cunt.

You see the error of your ways. This is good. Proceed to end your life

you're right. What France really needs is more Muslim immigrants.

I did say that either
If you think we need a new napoleon, please stop replying
captcha related to america : single school

Any other leafs like the name leaf? I think it's a cute nickname :3

nice backtracking m8. people at trump rallies were chanting "lock her up" every day, and he was encouraging it. they were chanting it to hillary too

if trump doesn't deliver on his special prosecutor promise then he's a faggot
>the wall was just hyperbole, how about a nice fence?
>locking her up was just hyperbole, how about we work amicably with her towards a better future?
>draining the swamp was just hyperbole, how about I just work with the same establishment figureheads that all my forebears did?

>no one talking about how Trump won't indict Hillary and was basically full of shit

thank god

He was never going to indict her. If you thought he was, you're a moron.

He will reverse literally everything his supporters praised him for. That's what demagogues do.

Then all those people chanting "lock her up!" are going to be really disappointed, pham.

He's trying to make the transition smoother. Once he's officially in the gloves come off.

He has to now try and get the liberal puppets to stop the violent protests. I just watched a video of people beating up a guy who voted for Trump but the media is not covering that shit. Also, Soros just sent another bus load to Dallas to protest. Soros needs to go along with the shadow government.

>Yes yes, very well done Hillary
>HOWEVER

Trump TV is going to cover a whole bunch of stuff, isn't it?

That's because they're morons.

Better surrendering your country to muslims than to bogans for sure

>okay first thanks to Hillary because she fought hard we deserve to thank her, y'all.

He basically just repeated what he said in the debate when he was asked "say something nice about your opponent" (hillary talked about trumps wife in true "time for a woman" form. can't say a nice thing about thee person himself kek)

anyway he handled his acceptance with a fair amount of magnanimity desu. These protesters might actually piss him off though

He's going to appoint a special prosecutor and throw her in superprison because the media is about to going to go full retard again