FORD FOUNDATION GIVES BLACK LIVES MATTER 100 FUCKING MILLION DOLLARS

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

what the fuck guys

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/ford-motors-funds-black-lives-matter/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972
i.sli.mg/64gA6D.png
opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it begins

>tfw I own a chevy
I will never own a ford now.

>all of it goes into crack
imagine the death toll thanks ford

Henry Ford rolling in his grave.

but could you imagine the Chimp-out before they died? they would be unstoppable!

this is why these mother fuckers do it, it's a business.

probably to buy guns

disgusting.

Henry Ford hated the Jews and most likely the blacks. He's gotta be pissed.

>buying cars from five old raging dykes

If there is anything resembling an afterlife Henry Ford has just fucked it all up beyond repair in a fit of rage.

but I own a Ford.

This is bad news.

>Ford foundaiton embraces diversity
>Appoints covert BLM activists to manage the cash alongside other SJW women
>This happens

>in addition to more than $33 million in grants to the Black Lives Matter movement from top Democratic Party donor George Soros through his Open Society Foundations

EVERY FUCKING TIME

You can have it in any color you want
As long as it's black.

what the fuck? all cops and highway patrol use Ford vehicles. this is disgusting.

this

Wtf, what Jew is in charge of Ford.

Henry's rolling in his grave.

>Henry Ford rolling in his grave.

Took the words out of my mouth.

Soros' anus still sore after Brexit and now there's Trump!

IN THE FACE OF DEATH I FEEL NO REMORSE

This war, if anything ever, is justified. Justified for us.

I doubt Henry Ford would support this.

They are literally funding a civil war, it's not even hidden anymore.

I-is this it guys?
Gas the kikes?
RACE WAR NOW?!

You can say that BLM has become Ford's own personal army of slaves.

Corporate warfare is fun!

Clinton formed her foundation to allow the elite to give money to be laundered around for influence
Obama helped form BLM to allow the elite to use ethnic tension in the US to disrupt any efforts to fight their agenda
Ford just gave money to stir up ethnic violence just because they dont want to not be able to export factories to Mexico for no cost

what the fuck is going on. The election was supposed to be over, but instead everything is shifting into a higher gear.

underrated civposting

10/10 fuck me

So that's why they destroy cars

HOLY SHIT
Doesn't alex jones talk about Ford being part of the nazi satanists? How is every crazy thing he has said come true?

henry ford supported the black community

So, they have finally switched their narrative to overdrive.
It's ok, let them.
It's not like the daily nig protests are going to change a damn thing.
If anything people are going to be extra fed up with them and the new government is going to actually take some action against the group.
Maybe label it as a terrorist organization or something and snuff it out.

100 million? Nah. That's going to be another bogus news story.

>august

Fucking dummies.

>inb4 snopes
snopes.com/ford-motors-funds-black-lives-matter/

read the fucking article

THE ELECTION IS OVER WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY STILL FUNDING BLM. DAMN JEWS WON'T GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT. IT'S NOT OVER

They literally are, alex jones isn't wrong here

Watch Everything is a rich man's trick

they will just buy 800,000 Hi points.

>not thinking this was just the beginning

GET THIS OUT TO NORMIES ASAP

BOYCOTT FORD

EDUCATE THEM ABOUT GEORGE SOROS

GO

GO

GO

I don't get it
What could they even do with 100mil

It's private money. Who are you to say what they do with it?

Geesh Sup Forums is hypocrisy central now.

henry ford was based. the current ford shit is all owned by kikes

"Between 1955 and 1974, the foundation sold its Ford Motor Company holdings and now plays no role in the automobile company."

Nothing to do with the (republican) company, it's a shame they still keep and disgrace the name.

>BLM is the black community

SOROS GAVE TRUMP 160 FUCKING MILLION DOLLARS

henry ford was a jew cuck

Cops around here drive Dodge Chargers. Haven't seen a crown vic in 10 years.

>a six-year pooled donor campaign aimed at raising $100 million for the Movement for Black Lives coalition
It's bogus guise

Holy fuck guys, this is it... it might take a little longer to completely manifest, but they Kike is making its move. we're in checkmate scenario.

That's war money

Something is coming.

The foundation has absolutely no connection with the ford automobile company, it was just originally founded in conjunction with Henry Ford.

Here in my county, they use Chevy Impalas.
Ford stopped making Crown Vics and nothing they sell can match the Impala for performance + fuel econ.

pay $100 an hour per person to riot

>believing anything printed by the right wing propaganda machine

You people are just as much puppets as the libs

But niggers are already on welfare
What would they gain

>boycott Ford
problem solved

remember when McDonalds abandoned its mostly white customer base and adopted the Im Lovin It campaign.. whites stopped buying McDonalds, their sales plummeted, they havent recovered

> gee Sup Forums why do you care if people use money for nefarious intentions

>(((Ford))) Foundation

really? he was a nazi though

Looks like these protests will last a while.
I wonder what they'll buy with that.

>coming soon
BLM's 100 million dollar crack party, hosted by Tyrone Biggums

It's private money. They can do what they want with it (within laws).

Would you want the government or other people telling you how you can spend your money? Don't think so.

at least something Ford rolls.

Watch the first 45 minutes of everything is a rich man's trick

Kek

NO ONE IN THE ELITE AND THE ESTABLISHMENT WANT TRUMP AS PRESIDENT!!!
HOW HARD IS THIS FOR YOU REACTIONARIES TO UNDERSTAND THAT?!?!
MAGA WILL NEVER FUCKING HAPPEN EVEN IF TRUMP IS PRESIDENT FOR 4 FULL YEARS!!!

same here, nothing but the shitty looking ford fusions in matte black flying around with invisible ink POLICE on the side that only lights up in the dark, raining, with a stadium light above them. But I'll be fucked if they don't put a $9K light kit in them to fucking blind you to death and give you a seizure.

what does the black community of Ford's time have to do with BLM?

Literally

he literally funded
give me a tl;dr of the first 45 minutes of whatever.

the whole 'nazi satanist' thing needs to be looked at, because i dont fucking buy it. they were fighting against the fucking (((satanists))). it smells like (((revisionist history)))

Again, read-

Obviously, the point is we don't approve of it. No one here has even suggested they should be prevented, legally or otherwise, from doing it.

Getting real fucking tired of exchanges in this form

>We don't like that A did B
>Well, [in a supercilious tone], A has a right to do B

Utterly fucking irrelevant that they have a right to do it, which doesn't make it right ipso facto.

Came here to post this.

BLM is a bunch of Jews trying to use blacks for their own purpose. Ford would have despised them with every fibre of his being.

But user,

TRUMP
IS
THE
ELITE

Republicans control the White House, Congress, and Senate. We will crack down on them with the force of 1000 suns

What are they doing with Henry Ford's legacy.
The irony is painfully sad.

>own a nissan
>Japanese hate white people but hate blacks more
Good enough. I'll bet the money's already been spent, though.

>BLM is the black community

black lives matter is a group of African Americans are people concerned about their community so yes

old republicans supported black people and henry ford was friends with George Washington carver

>Released Aug. 1, the platform also calls for defunding police departments, race-based reparations, breaking, voting rights for illegal immigrants, fossil-fuel divestment, an end to private education and charter schools, a “universal basic income,” and free college for blacks.

They only fund this shit to combat the majority
They pay to keep us distracted

More riots and chimpouts. That money will bail a lot of professional agitators out of jail and hire even more recruits to their terrorist organization.

Yup

>black lives matter is a group of African Americans are people concerned about their community
get off Sup Forums george, you are like 140 years old. cant you just fucking die already?

The fucking Jew is calling you out for Jewry, let that sink in.

>You should just do what the elite establishment overlords are telling you

Stay cucked, Leaf

Jesus Christ, user....

Try donating to al-queda and see how fast you get v&.

>august

Old news buddy.

Henry Ford is disappoint

Smart move and the eventual move by FF. Now they basically have a monopoly on race baiting and nigger agitation in the US.

FF just bought 1000 odd tonnes of nigger flesh, they're this century's new slaveowners. Roflmao.

The reactionary left has deep pockets, expect four years of violence on the streets and obstruction in the government. We love happenings here so it will be comfy.

They really want that race war.

>black lives matter is a group of African Americans are people concerned about their community so yes
Then why doesn't BLM care about the fact that black people commit 50% of the murders and the majority of percentage that is against other blacks?

It isn't a movement for the concern of black people at large, it's a movement to get back at whitey for things that people who are alive today have never experienced.

... and no white person ever buys a ford vehicle again.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU, FAGGOTS

I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE FORD FOUNDATION

(YOU) LAUGHED AT ME

SUCK A DICK, FAGGOTS

The CIA uses philanthropic foundations as the most effective conduit to channel large sums of money to Agency projects without alerting the recipients to their source. From the early 1950s to the present the CIA's intrusion into the foundation field was and is huge. A U.S. Congressional investigation in 1976 revealed that nearly 50% of the 700 grants in the field of international activities by the principal foundations were funded by the CIA (Who Paid the Piper? The CIA and the Cultural Cold War, Frances Stonor Saunders, Granta Books, 1999, pp. 134-135). The CIA considers foundations such as Ford "The best and most plausible kind of funding cover" (Ibid, p. 135). The collaboration of respectable and prestigious foundations, according to one former CIA operative, allowed the Agency to fund "a seemingly limitless range of covert action programs affecting youth groups, labor unions, universities, publishing houses and other private institutions" (p. 135). The latter included "human rights" groups beginning in the 1950s to the present. One of the most important "private foundations" collaborating with the CIA over a significant span of time in major projects in the cultural Cold War is the Ford Foundation.

We must raise Soros awareness among normies!!!

We also need to start a "boycott Ford vehicles" trend ASAP!!!

We can use these two together to get this to viral big-time...

They are raising MILLIONS for domestic terrorism!!!

Some basic Soros info:

George Soros (Hillary's primary financer) instructing Hillary on what policies to carry out as Secretary of State:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972

i.sli.mg/64gA6D.png

Top contributors for Hillary Clinton page:

opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f

Soros admits creating the European migrant crisis:

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/