Any cali friends watching shit unravel? I go to USC...

any cali friends watching shit unravel? I go to USC, and some shitskins skipped high school today and trashed our campus just because it's nice. then they looted some 7-11 in 60 seconds flat for an afternoon snack. and then they clogged the highways and made me late for my evening Sup Forums shitposting session. who the fuck is gonna pay for the gas i burnt away in traffic? these fuckers are one excuse away from rioting and looting the nearest apple store.

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1vOGweNpgadxB?q=los angeles
youtube.com/watch?v=1d9lm-T87AQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HkinzV7pxn4
greatagain.gov
youtube.com/watch?v=IwczRAkQsB4
twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/796759664629313536
periscope.tv/w/1yoKMDMLXLRxQ?q=trump
xtribune.com(((/)))2015/baltimore-thug-has-this-to-say-after-bloody-pic-of-man-he-beat-went-viral-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This periscope of LA protest right now is popping off a bit

periscope.tv/w/1vOGweNpgadxB?q=los angeles

....This year I saw Memes so spicy they burned the most notoriously criminal family-tree in America to the fucking ground.

I watched a brakeless train traveling at over seven times the speed of light come to an immediate halt at the gates of the White House.

They will tell you it was beautiful, and you will feel proud. But you will never truly understand, little pepes. How it felt to be on the front lines, shitposting in all directions. The line between man and meme blurring until there was no distinction at all. For a short while, Kek walked among us.

And it was glorious....

>That burning trump head

This looks straight out of some african tribe documentary.

>OOGA BOOGA CREATE AND BURN EFFIGIES
>BOOGA BLOOD FOR THE BOOGA GOD

With the weekend coming, it's going to be a lot worse in CA

>tfw going to some convention in the bay area
>seeing this shit nearby

They better not try to steal or destroy my car when I'm there

watching on TV.

it's pretty entertaining watching this thinking it'll do anything.

Seeing as how peaceful protests have gotten them nowhere it's not really surprising that violence would strike out eventually. California will literally secede though if this fascist regime gets out of hand

youtube.com/watch?v=1d9lm-T87AQ

That's right stupidass whitebois, you try to take us back to the 1950s and we'll fuck your shit up

Faggots

Hopefully some Muslim snipes trump

I was sure by that title it would be mollymemes.

youtube.com/watch?v=HkinzV7pxn4

>Soros niggerpuppet confirmed

im staying home and watching football, fuck this shit. stay safe LA bros, RESIST THE URGE TO SAY ANYTHING. they will latch onto any indication that you are not one of them and unleash their violent and thieving instincts.

>califriend here.
I amost got assaulted by some drunk mexicunts while at a bus stop, I had to run a block down.

>going to the Holocaust Studies Center of the World

Kys

implying any university isn't entirely run by jews

>mfw have to go to Oakland this weekend

Great.

SF here. The protests are all away from where I work so there's been less junkie homeless around my office. Feels peaceful though there's a lot of cop cars blowing through.

Haven't noticed any real differences in my treatment by minorities. Yet.

That was you?

HahahahahshahahahahahaHhaHhaHh

>mexicunts
They are all going home after the bad hombres. Next October's surprise is the 21st century Trail of Tears.

>tfw city taxes will have to be raised because this shit

>out with my 4 vatos after a couple drinks at the bar
>see little white boy staring us down at the bus stop over 30 ft away
>we continue forward as we are heading that way anyways
>white boy proceeds to sprint away as fast as he can shouting about how threatened and oppressed he feels

>HahahahahshahahahahahaHhaHhaHh

Yeah next time I'll be carrying. Go on and be an idiot tomorrow.

Which part of SF? I managed to not see any in person but I live far away from the Mission and DT. Everyone person I've spoke to about this (white or POC) said the protests are retarded so there's some rationality I guess.

>carrying
>california

Good luck

>this is our new America

Glad our new pres is getting out there and doing his best to calm everyone down! Such a great leader already!

I just pulled this off of greatagain.gov
No worries, Ameribros. You will so happy with the new California

Next time we'll just knock you out on the first blow

mexicunt confirmed

this election just goes to show that you can spit at a people and their laws, while simultaneously relying upon their charity and welfare to feed your bambinos, for only so long before there is a massive, and justified, backlash against your racist, ignorant, superstitious, black-hearted, ungrateful, brown Mexican asses

>carrying in CA after Reagan and the Black Panthers

Good luck Sandy Hook

Chuy, you browse Sup Forums too?

time and place compadre

If only friendo I'm just a whitey like you

Okay at the public pool at the park, in the bathrooms, take off your clothes and underwear before you come in

pedro, is that you?

>all of my taxes go to supporting welfare and illegal immigrants

When will this meme end

I'm in NorCal, we all voted for Trump (well aside from those fags in Mendocino and Humboldt) so it's been nice and pleasant up here. It's hilarious that we've been asking to be our own state for years and now the Libshits down south are rioting and demanding their own country.

>overweight fat women keep having to chant "peaceful protest" to remind the niggers not to start looting

>I'm coming strapped tho

I live in the inland empire in one of the few counties that went red in California. Literally nothing is happening here regarding the election besides the people around town with their MAGA hats on and some Trump signs by our local pond and at street corners

It's like our own little rust belt over here

I have no problem worn this at all actually.

liberals literally tearing apart their own shit. LA county went blue, the state went blue, why chimp out and burn it down? They are going to drive the people just barely willing to stay in the party into Donnie's warm arms and a 2nd term.

So someone has to steal all of your money before you get upset? It's ok if they only steal some you're all smiles huh faggo

when they have to get a job instead of relying on government handouts

It's called a duel pussy, people used to do it all the time

succession is much more likely desu

Most of california's debt is from bailing out the rest of the US, this is the ball that gets things rolling

Hopefully Trump can use this as a pretext for massive retaliation.

Top LAPD with some expert kettling.
Would love to buy them some pizzas

Fight on brother

how much of our taxes actually go towards public welfare and handouts?

Holy shit, wats up, we gotta go fuck some hookers in tj this weekend at Hong Kong

>succession is much more likely
Secession. Absolutely impossible.

Aside from all the casualties, I wish a nigga would. CA would end up the cleanest state in the Union, not a Mexican anywhere. That alone would turn our economy around

Spent the week here for a customer meeting with my team, our Signal group name is "riot survivors". Right on que Wednesday AM, Oakland riots start just after AP calls Wisconsin.

Thank kek we leave in the morning. How the 3 million CA trump voters stand living in this desert shit hole is beyond me.

Hard to find the exact numbers, but did manage to find this

>claiming anything is impossible in the same year Brexit was passed and a meme candidate with no political experience whatsoever wins the presidency

Willful ignorance

Kek walked among us, blessed be his name.

Never forget the ones who fell, upon the cyber plains

Sleep now my bretheren, fear not a loss our foces have endured

My light shine forth upon our path, to all of us endure

Semper Pepe, Anons

im already on OP Make France Great Again so not even talking politics with libtards and lolbertarians.

Yes, mexibros browse Sup Forums too you cuck.

To all who served

stay safe, friend. i wouldn't go out this weekend. these are dangerous times.

>Drunks

We call those agitators.

Feels good living in rural NorCal and not having to deal with any of this shit.

And I have to work tomorrow.

In EL EHH

FUCK

Welfare is actually true, but illegal immigrants? No. They may steal really shitty jobs, but they receive no benefits and do actually pay taxes (which blew me away when I found out about it).

>live in Florida
>no riots yet
>coming from the state that rioted after zimzam got off
>the biggest story in Florida is two eagles being rescued from a storm drain

things are looking up for us

>I wasted gas in traffic boo hoo
>Poorfags trashed my expensive $60,257 a year luxurious campus
>Made me late for shitposting

If shitposting is the only thing you look forward too at the end of your day, kill yourself now because your excuse is fucking petty you big fucking privileged baby.

Trigger them. KEEP TRIGGERING THEM. The more they chimp out the more people oppose their bullshit, the more redpills dispensed.

Lies.

The rallies are actually pretty peaceful and friendly during the daytime, loud but peaceful. You should be fine. GTFO before it starts getting dark.

The EU doesn't have an army or a historical precedent for using that army to stop countries from leaving.

>giving a fuck about apple
you deserve everything that happens to you

>Education 3.6 Cents

No wonder Trump won and the libs are assmad.

It's actively talking about building one. The new Cold War is against the EU.

liberals are irrational and retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=IwczRAkQsB4
twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/796759664629313536

I sit here and I shuffle through my meme files...

Thousands upon thousands of images and data
Most of them useless now, their value is only sentimental.

Part of history, soon to be relics of the past, distant reminders of a long and tough battle fought tooth and nail for months and months with little hope of success.

A raging war were we stood side by side with anonymous strangers on forums, social media and news sites.

Thousands of man-hours, hundreds of days, gigabytes of bandwith.
It all looks so distant now, like a dream...

So I sit here, shuffling through my meme imagery....

And I still struggle to believe it...

WE GOT FLASHBANGS

periscope.tv/w/1yoKMDMLXLRxQ?q=trump

Fuck trying to load with my retarded mobile connection while on the train. I can barely shitpost from here, let alone watch glorious flash bangs make America great again.

The protesters are stupid, sure...but that still doesn't justify police militarization. This is why people become basically become diehard liberals.

Bootlickers will argue against what i said.

AHAHAHAHAHAH
FAKE ASS NIGGER
xtribune.com(((/)))2015/baltimore-thug-has-this-to-say-after-bloody-pic-of-man-he-beat-went-viral-2/

Ugly spic. I hope trump's wall crushes you.

They upgraded the protest to a "riot" after the "protestors" were breaking windows and doing other illiegal stuff.

>who the fuck is gonna pay for the gas i burnt away in traffic?
>2016
>not driving a hybrid

kys

News over here said there was trump riots scaring mexicans and shit but no footage of it. How full of shit are they?

Lol, Trump is brilliant, he found the most Jesus man in American politics as a fucking fail safe. Kill the God and get the Devil, If you don't want the 1950s plastic don't kill our Emporor.

Yeah so a bunch of teenagers should be allowed to chimp out all over the city breaking into businesses and vandalizing everything? Fuck that. You have a right to peacefully assemble in this country but as soon as you start destroying property the police can and should clock you in the head with a teargas canister.

literally a dead mans switch. the libs have no idea what's coming until Pence rounds them all up in internment camps for shock therapy

You shouldnt go there mate, it didnt end well for you the last time ;)

Nope I'm in Orange County enjoying the peaceful coexistence of whites, Mexicans, and Asians.

are the media ever not full of shit?

>any cali friends watching shit unravel? I go to USC, and some shitskins skipped high school today and trashed our campus just because it's nice. then they looted some 7-11 in 60 seconds flat for an afternoon snack. and then they clogged the highways and made me late for my evening Sup Forums shitposting session. who the fuck is gonna pay for the gas i burnt away in traffic? these fuckers are one excuse away from rioting and looting the nearest apple store.

I live in West Hills and work for a 1%er in Bel-Air, away from all the dumb liberals and negros. Wanna get together and shoot guns op?

Not him but I go to UCLA and would love to get away from all of the cucks here.

>1%er
>work for

The day of rope will come.
You forget where the modern term for that word was coined.

That graphic only shows discretionary spending, which is a very small part of the US Budget

Here is the full budget breakdown

And this graphic shows the breakdown of discretionary spending, which is what your dollar bill info shows

Remember since Obama took office the US has not had an actual budget, they just pass and he signs continuing resolutions to fund the government

Just by BEING a white man in LA everyone accused me of being a racist voting for Trump (which I did)

>EY MANG YOU RACIST
>why do you think that?
>BECUZ YOU VOTE FOR TRUMP ESE
>what do you mean?
>YOU VOTE TRUMP CUZ YOU WHITE AN' HE WHITE ESE YOU RACIST!
>so you are racist
>..... ...... ..... NO YOU RACIS!
[La Raza march in Espanol intensifies]

I have had enough of these faggot spicks marching around in packs draped in mexican flags.

BECAUSE MEXICO IS DOING SO FUCKING WELL RIGHT AMIGO? SURELY BRINGING THOSE POLICIES HERE IS A GREAT IDEA!

They are now dragging people that are filming the protest in isolated places to have a nice talk with them.

These are all lies created to divert your attention it all goes to pay back the ((fed)) who then "gives" the government the money to pay for all these services creating more debt.