Day 1 In Trump's America

mobile.twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656?m=1

What are liberals gaining by lying about this? They are believing each other blindly as if twitter posts are somehow evidence enough. Like one twitter post is actually of a nigger physically threatening a Trump supporter "HE RACYS I FINNA BEAT HIS AS" another video shows a nigger go outside and seeing his car windows "vandalized" with the words "Nigger" and "Trump" NEATLY written on them with easily removable markers. Not even scratched into his cardoors with a key, which probably look more realistic. Hmm really makes you ponder.
What is the endgame of these lies? To have another election? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Jaaezus/status/796417669222141952?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=52EoprTSouU
youtube.com/watch?v=V6MDq9y8xoc
youtube.com/watch?v=y87GJDSJXQs
fakehatecrimes.org/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Watcha doing there, brother?

Whatcha doin rabbi?

twitter.com/Jaaezus/status/796417669222141952?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

>Claims he got called nigger and was told to pick cotton
>reacts by threatening to beat his dad up and punch his mom's throat
Hmm... that doesn't sound like an overreaction at all.

>marker/paint and not a keyed car
>easily reversible

fake as fuck

Trump isn't in the office yet. This is Obama's America.

youtube.com/watch?v=52EoprTSouU

Niggers, leftists and spics are crying wolf, saying they fear for their lives now that Trump is elected POTUS. But the ones that actually are in harms way are Trump supporters. My anger levels are steadily fucking rising.

this.

Were still in 2012 waiting for that hope and change he promised in 2008 with only 70 days to go.

On a serious note, what do these people think will happen? Do they seriously think that there will be a re-election if enough people buy in on these discernible lies?

On another serious note, what do we do regarding this situation?

I mean... I've never seen this before. Liberals are blatantly, blatantly lying. But... It's just so evil. Like that swastika graffiti I saw earlier today being posted here.

Anyone could have done that and then blamed it on ANYONE. Lib paints swastika, then pretends conservatives did it.

It's disgusting, what do we do

>dots the i with a circle

That's a woman's writing.

False flag detected.

Fuck your mysterious country OP.
A land?

WHAT LAND!?

When you're country loses all it's national identity it just becomes "A land". Heed this warning.

yes

i fucking hate these people so god damn much

youtube.com/watch?v=V6MDq9y8xoc

youtube.com/watch?v=y87GJDSJXQs

we have videos of this shit

they have obsessive activists giving facebook/twitter tales of white men in gangs handing out flyers that say

>we're gonna fucking rape niggers and deny your civil rights because donald trump got elected. heil!

no police reports. no videos. nothing

You're right Taiwan user. Women usually do that. I wonder if she's a Soros shill.

damn, why didn't someone spot this sooner? well this is early in the thread though

Is Soros going to pay for his car wash?

>Niggers, leftists and spics
>and spics
Fuck you you fucking land

Yet when it happens it never gets recorded unless it's a Trump supporter being beaten. Liberals are violent and dumb as fuck. baka

>the "tolerant" left

we're off to a great start

Made this in reaction to lib tears for all of u

how horrible and racist...
BURN THE CONSTITUTION

Land of the perch.

dis be good

>What is the endgame of these lies? To have another election? Why?

They want more division. All they want.

he sounds really homo or something soft voiced but being mean it's weird. is this a fake? he doesn't show any real emotion

fakehatecrimes.org/

Funny how the liberal cunts make up all of these fake attacks. Yet the attacks on Trump supporters are very real, because there's actually video evidence.