Post yfw you wake up each morning and realize he actually won

post yfw you wake up each morning and realize he actually won

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vChc442OWY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what a time to be alive

It gets better every day. The next four years will be incredible

>This will go down in the history books
I hope at the history books will at least mention "significant online support" even as a footnote

It still doesn't feel real to me. President Donald J. Trump just still doesn't look or sound right to me, and yet here we are.

>tfw sudden wave of optimism and inspiration

You kidding me, dude? 50 years from now it will be a whole chapter of history. There will be entire schools of philosophy based on memeology in politics. Pepe will be plastered on textbooks about campaign marketing.

>mfw my grandson has history assignment to interview an older person in his family about the past 60 years from now
>mfw he asks me about the political turmoil of the 2010's
>mfw i look back to my Sup Forums days and remember the trump generals and the pepes
>mfw, through my 8th-grade grandson, i deliver one last intergenerational shitpost

>tfw no ww3
Could have had a bloody good war

youtube.com/watch?v=vChc442OWY4

I hope someone compiles all the fucking memes and videos that were made over the past 1 and a half years into a compendium.
I want to be able to flip to "Chapter 3: Jeb!" and read about every single turtle,guac,and low energy greentext shitpost

>TFW Exams on monday but so many liters of liberal tears to drink

they've started shilling again but it's all name calling, bitchy passive aggressive posting and bitterness.

wish that one guy from the netherlands would fuck off

Still overwhelmed about the fact we won