Yardley drew Nicole as smug Steve Jobs. Also Sonic Comic Thread

Yardley drew Nicole as smug Steve Jobs. Also Sonic Comic Thread.

Was this interpretation of Eggman ever implemented?

I think at the time that was written "feminist" just implied a decent stand-up dude who doesn't cheat on his girlfriend or beat her.

He treats women the same way he does men. Sexism doesn't have a place when you're a mad scientist trying to take over the world/make a theme park/whatever.

The new comic comes in April, right?

You guys want an 'Eggman's Dozen' storytime later tonight?

It was a mistranslation. It was supposed to say ladies man or some such thing.

Have the Archiefags finally given up and accepted their shit is never gonna be in the new comic?

That sounds fun. I've never read it, but I'm guessing villain arc?

Yeah, one of my personal favorites and a reminder of what will be left behind once the new sonic comics launch

That was an incorrect interpretation, it was supposed to be more along the lines of "womanizer".

I still like the idea of a mad doctor with sociological concerns more than the old "depraved evil guy is wholly depraved" theme.

Well being feminist would make sense for an evil villain.

As a huge archiefag, yes. Archie sonic got a really long run. 290 comics is really respectable for a series. The new series is gonna be wholly new content, and that's fine. I'm looking forward to whatever they put out.

>The new series is gonna be wholly new content

it's not Yardley it's Yardley! you fucking degenerate

It makes sense because feminism is a villainous trait

Yes.

It's kind of a shame that Drago got Pendered before he could become the Loser Eggboss,

>Eggman proves how evil he really is when he's caught just pretending to be a feminist to get laid

I can Yardley tell the difference.

It's all self-proclaimed, so it doesn't matter much for his behavior.

It's what us fans of the Star Wars Expanded Universe felt like a couple of years ago.

>I already fired you

>No more Bunnie Rabbot or other cuties

Fuck everything.

Holy autism, Batman

user, I didn't really any more reasons to love Yardley!, I really didn't. But thank you so much for sharing this glorious image.

omg yes. my subscription ran out shortly before this ended and I never got to see the conclusion.

>RIP Thunderbolt
Who knew Flynn's best character would have been birthed in the short-lived post-reboot era.

CAARLOOOOSS

Not him, but can we drop the whole "caring is autism" meme? A lot of people loved the EU, warts and all (and there weren't many wart if you were a novels-only fan).