2 of my ex's loved ATHF , Meatwad in particular

I said women, you homo.

Cowboy Bebop

yes my dear virgin , they were women

Ayy

Trannies aren't women.

even the gays get laid , but you ? na

I use to be a woman.

I can say that as a man I do not like this show still and I have a penis now. So I havea right to say that.

I mean I dont think anyone will understand unless you watch the whole thing.

you dont have to like it to understand it dumbass

Did they inject hormones directly into your brain or something?
There is plenty of female stoners
Anyone can get laid being gay that's why they all get aids and never make it into old age

12oz Mouse has a cult following in Russia seemingly, how and why I do not know. But if you search it on Instagram you'll see a load of girls getting tats and making custom merch of it and everything, mad

No way, are you serious? I love the fucking show but tats and custom merchandise?

For real. Some network must've got the dub rights to it too.

>tfw no artsy Slav gf to watch stoner cartoons with

Why live...

Also seriously OP don't stir shit up like this. I know plenty of stick in the mud fags who don't get ATHF but I've had friends with girlfriends who chuckled at it. It is a funny show.
Friends with girlfriends... I hate my life

>Russia is a frozen hell with a government so horribly corrupt they no longer try to pretend about it anymore like other countries
>They relate to an absurdist minimalist show on shoestring budget about a deranged alcoholic with a tragic past
Makes sense to me.

I bet both of them fucked you in the ass without a condom

Or maybe they just like shows with crudely drawn mice

I fail to see how you think this show is too niche in any respect not to reach as wide and varied an audience as "women".

It's primarily about male realationships and male interests with very little room for shipping and other things women would watch a cartoon for

Maybe it's the Russian equivalent of hipsters? Like ironically enjoying bad foreign shit, the way some American hipsters have tattoos and posters of terrible Asian movies?

Worker & Parasite was Eastern Europe's favorite cat and mouse team, bro, not Russia's.