Trump given a small chair

Will Obama go down as the biggest cynical asshole to the President who made America Great Again!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7r0FBSkyDw
youtu.be/iX4JA3DoSSY
youtube.com/watch?v=FvqgvWx_l8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> those circles

Sup Forums will never let me down.

Haha
Drumpf BTFO

Trump just does not look comfy

Jacket done up, tight smile, hands between legs, hunched over

He look like he's in pain

At least he had the balls to do that shit.

I wouldnt be caught anywhere near a fucking bald eagle.

Those shits claw and peck out eyes first.

I would be too if I was stuck in a room with obongo

hahahahahahahah

FUCK DRUMPF he is a revolting piece of human excrement a cokehead a racist and a rapist and a pedo the sight of him makes me vomit

this is my favorite thing that I've ever seen

spread the fucking word please. I hope the media catches on to this. fucking muslims and leftists at it again. when you think there is no further low that they can get they prove you wrong over and over again.

this i'm #stillwithher

Is Obama gonna take the nigger head with him?

SAD SO FUCKING SAD

this will be so ironic after 4 years of Trump failures, saved

Well, when Bush was voted into office the staff of the previous president removed the 'w' keys from all of the boards, it's a leftist thing.

obama will go down as a treasonous al qaeda arms dealer that socially engineered race protests and riots for the purpose of cucking his poulation into voting for statists of his cabal that offer fake solutions to fake race problems.

Of course. The previous president always takes shit. The clintons too all the W keys off every keyboard in the white house to fuck with bush

Trump is my new hero

DRUMPF BTFO

#IMWITHHER

>small chair

He's a big guy.

Obama will go down as one of best presidents ever, Trump will already be worse than W, he cant even read more than one page at a time, how the fuck is he going to understand shit?

Obama was acting like a tough guy and it was his house. Interesting to watch their body language.

MANSPREADING

What's ironic is your failure to know what irony means

this

Obama got rid of Churchill's statue and sent it back to the UK, replaced it with MLK.

Obama is a pencil dicked, chode blower.

she was pretty cute...

W's old Churchill statue

Little babby bird. Come back when he holds a real eagle

You have to fly back.

Obama is sitting on the right side of his chair. Look at the feet, they are exactly the same.

SONO CHI NO SADAME!

>inb4 trump is a fatty

they compared dicks.

Obama's was bigger

>Obama's was bigger
Still not as big as Mike's.

There's a reason why this Eagle is an American symbol hahaha

For you

>> ***selects all images with a store front.***

Thank you for Circling those chairs... I would never be able to find them if it wasn't for you...

Praise KeK.

If history is gonna stay objective, Barry will go down, (at best), as a creator of banal stop-gap policies and at worst the co-creator of the executive orders on drone warfare (the mechanics of profiling targets based quite closely on baseball cards?! Also at best 10% efficient). And having set up a $100 million dollar drone base in central Africa points to the sort of person he actually is.

What a dumb eagle. He almost fell at the start of the clip and the idiot has wings.

The chairs are the same size, Trump is a big guy

People who do this passive aggressive bullshit are impotent vaginas.

someone please post that webm of jeb trying to look taller next to trump in a photo line up

>obama manspreading

I REJECT MY HUMANITY, OBAMA

I don't like obama too much but he is still president.

here they look pretty much the same size, at least in width
youtube.com/watch?v=a7r0FBSkyDw

He will get entire an chapter written about him because he was the first black president but it won't go in to any of the things he actually did because trump will be undoing all of them.

he also had an american citizen killed without a trial

Trump is fat, and its got a lens on that distorts it. Alsom Trump always looks uncomfortable as fuck, probably due to his hideous taste in 90s power suits.

Calm down edgelords.

kek. Aussie fags win again

that's a big pigeon

Obama might be heading to jail with Hillary emails.

It didn't seem as bad in the video

>Is Obama gonna take the nigger head with him?
When Trump gets into office, it'll be replaced by Obama's real head.

Topkek I just love how Trump is always so smug, from every angle you look at him. May the smugness be with you for the next 4 years. MAGA.

obama people looking on as trump enters the white house

>praise

youtu.be/iX4JA3DoSSY

for you

they should have trained their acting better, they suck.

All those white males.
And most of the niggers are half-breeds.

someone change that to a pepe head please

The lady in the front of the pillar does have a pepe like mouth area

Its psaki, yay we love her.

>most of the niggers are half-breeds.
which ones?

Thanks for the circles, I wouldn't have spotted the chairs if not for them.

If i see another spic storefront i swear ill lose my shit

>>implying i dont have a Sup Forums goldpass

>“She made up the entire story about being attacked, about her hijab being taken. There was no truth to any of it,” Lafayette Police Department spokesman Cpl. Karol Ratcliff said.
fucking beautiful

Is she licking of her menstrual blood?

It's not even an eagle, it's another race, in french we call them pyguarge, basically glorified seagull

Holy fuck.....

Holy fuck.....

Correct

>not a harpy eagle
Yawn

smug nigger is smug

Lol'ed

H-have you seen our glorified dodo?

...disgusting.

(((white males)))

>She just can't get enough of the good stuff

I bet it's her favorite time in month.

Clinton was the first black president

hahaha fucking fat americans with their stupid presidents hahaha

She's top fit. Make Obama great again.

Obama also cancelled the photo out the front with the two couples. He's got the photo of himself and Michelle with George and Laura at the front door but refused to pose with Trump.

they sure look like an unpleasant bunch of assholes and bitches. can you imagine the assholery you'd have to put up with working with this bunch of entitled drains on the taxpayer

this is what women do?

>half breeds

There's like, no halfb reeds in that pic.

For you

Obama is extremely petty.

Right before the Olympic games in Sochi he purposely made a huge deal about 'Russia human abuses LGBT persecution blah blah.' Then he intentionally sent a bunch of gay reporters and athletes to the Olympics because they thought they would make Russia look bad.
As always, Putin reacted like a champ and everyone was treated normally without any issues, and he even personally toured the Olympic Village to congratulate the athletes and shake hands with them.

Obama was nowhere to be seen at any of the Olympic Games or the FIFA World Cup, while Putin came out to support his country.

Basically, the past eight years have seen Obama constantly trying to taunt and embarrass Russia, and Putin always turning it around to Russia's advantage and getting the upper hand. Obama basically handed Crimea back to Russia, and made Russia look like heroes in Syria because they were the only ones willing to personally come down on ISIS with guns blazing.

You need to go back

lmao man fuck big ass predatory burds they are literally sky-jews and super mean

I grew up with a bunch of shitty mean birds and trust me they SUCK. Even the so called 'nice' birds like African Greys and Macaws are serial jews in the bird community. they will fuckin beak your most sensitive skin when u least expect it. Also fuck eagles, hawks, falcons, OWLS, in fact m,ost bnirds in general

The chairs are exactly the same.
Obummer is just a manlet.

And this kind of shit is why that asshole had to use the service exit in China while every other world leader in attendance got a red carpet.

I've been trying to get a job in the government's security/international affairs oriented field (so state department, DoD, ectera) since graduating in 2014. I'm going to half die laughing and half be incensed with rage if all of a sudden after Trump taking office I actually get considered because I am not some token minority diversity hire or part of the -actual- democratic good ol ((boys)) network.

Every time you look at democratic hirings and democratic staff they look like the stock photo of a university brochure with all that 'diversity'.

Kek confirms that fucking birbs are our natural enemy

Could it be a camera lens artifact? Looks a bit fish-eyey, like a dogey estate agent photo.
Trump looks a bit low energy. , it was only supposed to be a 10 minute meeting, dragged onto 90 minutes, I've had meetings like that, you just want them to be fucking over. Obama's probably a right windbag.

What the status of Chris Bell, the blood-covered fag? Have the press and normies realised that was a pile of bullshit?

>big fucking scary shit in Australia

Well you're not wrong ausfriend

let's cut the bullshit- his performance has ensured that it will be a long time before another black man is trusted with the Presidency again

it's extremely obvious when you check the angle of their legs. Trumps legs are locked by the width of the chair while Obongo's angle is much bigger and still has room on his chair.
What a shitshow.

WE HAVE TO GET DETAILS LIKE THIS UNDER POPULAR VIDEOS OR NEARLY NOBODY WILL NOTICE

youtube.com/watch?v=FvqgvWx_l8g

How can we get it at top comment under this video?

just commented

It backfired as Trump had the dominant position in the handshake.