#WhiteFeminism - Let's keep this alive

So far we're doing great lads, but we need to raise the bar. I will outline the major issues people are causing that will ruin this if they continue.

1. Keep the implementation serious and believable. Only put humor in the memes themselves, not the hashtags or profiles, and keep the humor SJW tier.

2. Stop jumping the gun. This process will be slow, we need to create discord and chaos from which we can grow this. If we contrl the start of it, we can nudge it subtly and control the narrative finally. This is phase 1, keep the hashtag to #WhiteFeminism or something low key that focuses on turning minorities against the white female SJWs, they are the key to dismantling the insanity.

3. Phase 2 will be the defensive memes to further divide them. When creating these hashtags, utilize previous tropes to make them recognizable. Lets do this shit!

>Previous Threads

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BDubBabyGirl/status/796992414858805249
gyazo.com/09aed66ffac65458a59dd11a33e65ef0
discord.gg/cs55J
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/53/531436_news-u-won-t-find-in-the-news-.html
twitter.com/marukicach
twitter.com/BDubBabyGirl/status/797000420791119872
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C0CulhsQkTA
news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/lauren-pelley-the-feminist-cause-was-betrayed-by-white-american-women
twitter.com/4chanPrank1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's an idea, just spitballing here, one thing I've noticed is that liberals always have to be the bigger victim and talk about why their minority is worse off
So I suggest a two-pronged attack
Use a universal hashtag, something like #theythinktheyknowhate, then have black men use it about white women, and vice versa.
Get the ball rolling for them to compete over who has it worse
This will cause them to belittle each other within their own groups and tear them apart
Potential?

>implying white men need to divide and conquer
>implying white men can't just conquer
>implying

former sjw

can't believe you guys haven't done this shit before. 75% of our time was fighting with each other.

I'm more red pilled now, but the sad thing is the right doesn't have anywhere near the organization and power structure the left has. Mailing lists, texts alerts, private fb groups, shared twitter feeds, connections at newspapers and blogs, etc.

1 triggering and an sjw can post it on a facebook group and shared twitter account, instantly reach 500k sjw followers and at least 20 columnists.

Sup Forums in comparison is an absolute clusterfuck and things get lost in seconds

These sad white liberal cucks will take literally anything thrown at them if they think its coming from a black person. look at this faggot

Christ stop making new threads so early, bump limit here's at 300.

reposting from last thread, but pitching my hat in for:
#condemnwhitefemmes

How's that lads?

Instead of wasting your time on applying jewish tactics to try and start an online hate campaign targeting white women.

How about you faggots start helping with pizzagate in the eyes wide open thread?

OP from the last thread here. Don't forget about our temporary chat before discord is set up.
tinychat com/5gtu25

Good idea, lets brainstorm some good low key offensive oppression olympics type hashtags to go along with the #WhiteFeminism one.

Now we will use their networks against them, to spread OUR messages. One step at a time though. They are stupid sheep, and if we use this chaotic to take control of the narrative, we can end this shit NOW.

This is how we continue the fight through KEK's will. He gave us Trump for this purpose, not because he would be our savior, but because his presidency would create CHAOS that we could get control of.

So who's going to create the discord? I would, but I'm on mobile at the moment.

I can hear them screaming at each other now LOL

Hmm

what the fuck is going through this dude's mind rn holy shit I'm cringing

I will, OP here.

But this exactly what we need to see. Get out there and grab the attention of big accounts. They'll cause a big surge in popularity.

Add CuckinghamPalace on discord

What should I say next to the cuck? I've been unrelenting with him and he still wont break

Keep this going. Divide them further. It is just as the elite do to us. Memes are ours to control. It is theirs no longer. Praise kek.

some small part of him must be screaming
IMA FUCKING BEAT THAT NIGGER!!!
i refuse to believe otherwise

So glad this is happening, I posted to another thread earlier this week talking about utilizing the sjw bullshit against itself by making them attack white women. This will push more women towards us and exile them from the minorities.

Should we also consider collaboration with other boards/sites? Or might they just fuck things up?

We don't need you white mother fuckas actin like y'all our mouth piece

We have to do it low key, or else it's another notch in the I'm being oppressed mentality

server name is #WhiteFeminism

Join on discord for a more focused approach.

add CuckinghamPalace for the future if you want, this is an account I made for this thread.

Or better put for #whitefeminism

Pick his brain if you can. Try to understand him.

>white girls are evolving
lmao this is literally synonymous with "ditch white men and come twerk for us so you can be cool "

noice work
D-E-V-I-L-I-S-H

Something along the lines of "stop being a feminist because you're white!" Obviously put it more "eloquently."

post an invite, senpai

Anyone remember all the white girls saying they had sex dreams about Trump?
If we found this could add it to a tweet

Tough to say, lets get our shit straight first and then if we need help we can bring others in.

Someone mentioned that TRS might be a good place to go. 8 Chan may work as well.

This is actually perfect

twitter.com/BDubBabyGirl/status/796992414858805249

Be sure it's invite-only. We don't need infiltrators.

What these idiots don't realize is that the only reason their fucking minorities are listened to in the first place is because there are so many white women sympathizing with them. If the exile white women from their in crowd, they will get nothing.

I can't tell if these are real or satire anymore
the memes have gone too far

What happened to those threads? They seem to have disappeared the last 4 days. Any progress?

you need to create a discord link that expires or doesnt or and you also need to provide the numbers in your name: gyazo.com/09aed66ffac65458a59dd11a33e65ef0

Oops
Discord Invite discord.gg/cs55J
>Discord Invite discord.gg/cs55J

I can't believe Sup Forums never tried the jew strategy before and instead spent most of its time screaming at itself

It seems that the best thing about this election was making this board realize that it CAN get things done

It's true that white girls don't give a fuck about minorities, though.

Black female scholars have called out the educated equivalent of #WhiteFeminism years ago. Disgusting that those pasty whores ignored them and all black/Hispanic people with a vagina.

"White people were always the problem. Men, women non-binary. If you white, we don't need you."

fucking kek. these sour grapes.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/53/531436_news-u-won-t-find-in-the-news-.html

>From: Illegal Voting

> last time i will support women

Holy shit. SJWs internal war.

Hmm so direct race shaming sjws doesnt necessarily work. They are so deeply cucked that they just take it.

So what is a decent theory to test? We can actually use the scientific theory on these people if they reply enough and meaningfully enough.

I propose the question:

How can we redpill people just enough so that they react in a negatively emotional way (angry) when they are shamed for being a certain race (white)?

Hypthesis:
MEMES

Im giving up here, but somebody who is more active on twitter should literally use the scientific method in order to find out how to effectively red pill sjws.
Seemingly, we can only target one group at a time but if the group is significant enough it would be all we would need.

Any white girls getting pissed yet?

This is what we must find deep with in sjws beings in order to extract the red pill in all of us.

Please follow by BBW Nigress twitter.com/marukicach

Yes as time goes on, we are getting more powerful,
>inb4 SHUT IT DOWN

Ahaha Oh fucking wow, this is so pitiful

twitter.com/BDubBabyGirl/status/797000420791119872

I basically told him to fuck off for being white. Lets see if he changes tune soon

>twitter.com/BDubBabyGirl/status/797000420791119872

nope, he liked the tweet. jesus the cuck is strong with this one.

#notmyfeminism it might be easier if the white women feel attacked first

Black men won't insult white girls they want to fuck, and white girls won't outright tell blacks they know better, only implied like the "I feel your pain" and "I understand your struggle" insult of a privileged little shit.

those are the real ones

> laurie penny

top keke

Don't redpill women, they are solipsisitc. Redpill juice:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C0CulhsQkTA

I used to be like you too, but then i learned that the left and the right act by emotion, not logic.

Sup Forums is full of degenerates now, the millennial right wingers are now on Sup Forums. I'll admit i didn't vote for Shillry or Trump, but there was once a time where we poked fun at racism, but now it's basically Stormfront 2.0. Sup Forums also played a big part in the establishment of the Occupy Movement during the m00t days, and it dissolved when Tumblr and the SJWs took it over (Sup Forums/Tumblr Wars). You sound like a Summerfag, and it's only Winter. You probably don't remember when Sup Forums used to fight actual injustice and ask all the questions. So i will finish off with this, what the fuck are you even talking about. Call me a oldfag, but Sup Forums sucks now.

Can I just tell you how difficult it is to find a BBW that isn't SJW af?

It's difficult, bro. I just want giant ass n titties and no ideology behind it, ffs.

>This process will be slow, we need to create discord and chaos from which we can grow this. If we contrl the start of it, we can nudge it subtly and control the narrative finally. This is phase 1, keep the hashtag to #WhiteFeminism or something low key that focuses on turning minorities against the white female SJWs, they are the key to dismantling the insanity.

This is literally a how-to psy-op government post.

jesus dude just ask him to chop of his penis and mail it to you as reparations and he probably will

how fucking pathetic can one "man" be?

Holy shit you are new, Sup Forums was never good

Nope

jesus dude just ask him to chop of his penis and mail it to you as reparations and he probably will

how fucking pathetic can one "man" be?

Once upon a time all Sup Forums did was fuckin dox rando racists on Twitter. Shits changed

Wait, your question is ...are you guys is what can I do to help ...wut?

from past thread

>That's the brilliant part. White women aren't ALLOWED to be put in a dangerous situation. They are the eternal pampered children of the west.
>The second it looks like its going that way, society wakes up, hits the breaks, and declares war on the party threatening our white qts comfortable lives.

if you wanna increase the chances of this to succeed, i suggest you pool the feminist and the SJW into one group. What kind of betacuckl wants to save a feminist?

Are we still picking hashtags?
What do you guys think of #snowflakes or #specialsnowflakes?

so angry rite now at the rape-enabling sluts who voted for donald trump :( #nevertrump #womenfirst #democracyhasfailed #patriarchy #strongertogether

Are we still coming up with hashtags? What about #snowflakes or #specialsnowflakes?

I pity the poor brainwashed blacks who voted for trump #strongertogether

Seems like the effort is spilling into #whitewoman on its own so far good work.

#whiteydinosaur #blackization #genocidenow #breedemout #lastwhitefeminists

#whiteydinosaur #blackization #genocidenow #breedemout #lastwhitefeminists #nowhitekids

Stop!

This #WhiteFeminism is foolish on its own. White SJWs have been taught from the beginning that white people are terrible. They will see right through this and will never EVER hashtag it. The only use this has is as an incitement to black women's rage when YOU post it.

If you want something to actually take off on its own, you need to focus on the more "oppressed" group: blacks, and specifically, black women.

#BlackFeminism or something that snappily conveys that race>sex, that racial discrimination is worse than sex/gender discrimination, would be much better.

What needs to happen is that the thing that brings blacks and whites together in solidarity, i.e. feminism, needs to be polluted so that this solidarity dissolves.

The psychology of SJWs is such that they need to be able to be a victim, terribly oppressed, etc. But the rules are that any SJW has to cowtow to any other SJW who is more oppressed than they are: they must heed their commands. So, you need to get black women trending with the idea that white women actually aren't badly off at all. In fact, they're incredibly well off! In fact, they're so well off that by unifying their cause as black women with white feminists is actively doing harm to their cause, and is, yet again, only helping the whitey.

So, what needs to happen are stats that show that those myths that feminists are obsessed with become racialized. Find out if there's a wage gap between white women and black women. If there is, make it look like white women are actually closer to men in earnings than they are to black women. Make white women the enemy, and make it such that it black women see white women who claim victimhood as whiners who don't know real oppression.

Most significantly, if you can, make it look like feminism, under whose banner both black and white women have been effecting social change, has almost entirely benefited white women, to the detriment of black women.

GUYS THIS COULD HELP ANTI TRUMP SUPPORTERS DON'T FALL FOR THE BAIT.

cntd

You can talk about how white feminists have been exploitively using black women's suffering and activist labors to advance their own cause--the cause of white women--while things have gotten not only not better but worse for black women throughout. This is crucial. YOu memers need to find a clever way to do this before you start posting.

Moreover, if you do this, #WhiteFeminism will become a hashtag used ironically and satirically by BLACK FEMINISTS, because, if they buy this, then they will believe that feminism has, at its core levels, fundamentally been white all along.

Sorry for samefagging but I really think this is important.

And HuffPo just posted this:

news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/lauren-pelley-the-feminist-cause-was-betrayed-by-white-american-women

The time is now.

What we've got so far.

Loving how those whores and SJWs take information shared through Twitter as fact.

OUR GIRL

this faggots making problems
twitter.com/4chanPrank1
as the new jews, how do we shut it down?

HOLY SHIT UNDERRATED
> HOLY SHIT UNDERRATED
HOLY SHIT UNDERRATED
> HOLY SHIT UNDERRATED
HOLY SHIT UNDERRATED
> HOLY SHIT UNDERRATED
HOLY SHIT UNDERRATED
> HOLY SHIT UNDERRATED
HOLY SHIT UNDERRATED
> HOLY SHIT UNDERRATED
HOLY SHIT UNDERRATED
> HOLY SHIT UNDERRATED

What we've got so far

Now you bait them into calling white women "sluts" for "going back to the white man" with your posts.

>4 followers
wow it's fucking nothing

still shows up in a search for our hashtags.

This is stupid and transparent. don't message to BLM. Them niggas is smaht. Message their impressionable followers and more subtly than that

meh, your right, hes about drowned out by now

Need more followers.