Toxic Male masculinity

>Toxic Male masculinity

It’s a shame they just shat on Poe the whole time in TLJ.

>hurr durr i know better than my commanding officer

>It’s a shame they just shat on Poe the whole time in TLJ
>Star Wars finally get an openly gay character
>Feminists writers shat on him though out TLJ
Can someone explain this to me?

I don't want fake Wedge. He's probably fucking dead by now like everything old Star Wars.

When youre bitchy cunt of an officer is doing something that may kill you all, of course you should rise up against them. Fuck this movie and its feminist bullshit

In the military, SNCOs do tend to know more than their commanding officers since they have more hands on experience.

In Poe’s case, his commanding officer was being a fucking retard and her plan got people killed.

They hate men.

>openly gay

As much as I'd approve of Finn/Poe, it's not ever happening on screen if it even happens

>Comes into a warzone dressed like she's about to go to the club with dyed hair
>Literally tells nobody her plans no reason
>Tells everyone under her to shut up and color
>Lowers morale to the point of literally mutiny
>Still doesn't tell anyone her plan when another officer is relieving her of command
>Thinks a dire situation where everyone might literally die is a good time to teach Poe a lesson
>Refuses to tell Poe anything because she believes he's a loose cannon without realizing the very fact he's a loose canon will lead him to do loose cannon things

She acts like a fucking butterbar(new officer for all you civilians).

Poe isn't gay. No one in Star Wars will ever be openly gay because that means bye bye China money.

Considering how retarded his commanding officer was, yes he was. It's not like he was the only one who didn't trust her, the blonde chick on the bridge who spent half the movie standing next to Holdo didn't know the plan and helped Poe mutiny for example. That's the kind of shit that happens when you don't tell your crew what the fuck your plan is, especially when your plan is an evacuation. Correct me if I'm wrong but an evacuation seems like the kind of thing you either can't or shouldn't keep secret from half the ship until the last possible minute.

They had a black guy kissing a vietnamese girl. Either they don't care about China money or they are completely daft about the differences between cultures.

I finally saw the movie today.
Rose, Poe, Finn, tumblr admiral, hux
All of them not being in the movie, or not appearing in future films and I wouldn't care at all.
What a sucky, boring bunch of loser.

>>Literally tells nobody her plans no reason
They really, REALLY should've had a subplot where they think there's a spy in the fleet, someone leading the Imperials to them, to justify all the bickering and infighting.

We don't know if she didn't tell anyone else her plans. We just know she didn't tell Poe and he got bootybothered. It should have gone down like though, it would take maybe one line of dialogue to set up.

If they decide to backpedal enough, maybe.

Apparently TLJ did very well over in China. This meme of the Chinese being puritan-tier conservatives needs to die. They'll go see any fantasy movie that gets them away from their boring lives for a couple hours.

>vietnamese

Why would China be upset that too dogs kissed? Disney already gave them Lady and the Tramp.

She was Vietnamese of course China doesn't care. They same way they don't give a shit about Japanese or Korean people being mistreated or miscegenation in those countries. She's also not conventionally attractive by their standard if anything it's probably a funny joke to them about how the black dude ends up with the ugly asian, and before you say something about how she good let me ask; are you an Asian living in Asia? Cause I fucking am.

They didn't though. The femnazi admiral did everything she could to seem completely incompetent, Poe showed strength of character by choosing to lead a mutiny rather than let the resistence die under hopeless non-leadership. At no point was Poe ever implied to be in the wrong.

She was a terrible commander. She had a sound plan but because she refused to even hint that she had one the only conclusion that any sane soldier could draw is that she was going to get them all killed with inaction. All she needed to do was say 'yes, I have a plan, get off my bridge'. Instead she made herself look the fool and the mutiny was entirely her fault.

I agree she's got some responsibility for the mutiny happening, though Poe was still at fault for not listening to orders. Holdo's problem was not reading the situation and realizing she can't treat the Resistance like a strict military when there's only a couple hundred people left who are in a desperate situation. She should have seen that there was unrest and settled it instead of talking down to influential figures who could stir up trouble. But the movie acts like she was completely in the right and Poe was wrong.

His CO did get nearly everyone killed.

>what is a character arc

The movie needed to withhold the plan from the audience so they went with the retarded move of hiding it from chafracters, Because it's badly written.

>they cast Kelly Marie Tran instead of this

>chinamen
>reading comics

She had a terrible plan that would've been a good plan if enacted much earlier when they still had enough fuel for 3 ships rather than barely any fuel for 1 ship and paradoxically cost more people their lives than was necessary.

Holdo was just as bad as Poe for amazingly poor leadership skills and amazingly poor communication with the people under her that desperately need to know what the plan is to enact it. The mutiny is entirely her fault because of her own ineptitude.

only because of Poe going around her back

Which happened because she was a shitty CO who couldn't properly discipline her troops.