TRIAL OF THE FLASH Extended Trailer

>tfw I'm kinda' hyped for the show again.

youtube.com/watch?v=bwU69naX5B4

I was hyped. The show was getting better. Then fastest CSI in the world went retarded and couldn't figure out how to hide the body in his apartment.

It's not that he couldn't figure it out. He just couldn't do it fast enough, and running away would only make him look guilty. He decided to trust in the justice system to prove his innocence.

Like that worked with his father...

Well, it kinda' did.

15 years later.

To be fair it's hard to prove that a Speedster from the future did it when you don't know those exists

I will never not be triggered by brown haired Barry

As long as they don't have another Girls/Boys night out.

Yeah this Season is a huge step up from Season 3, not quite back at the show's peak but definitely the best current Arrowverse show.

besides this ep which was next levels of retarded

But body-switching super geniuses are plentyful, i guess.

Devoe's wife is publically kissing this handsome young black man hours after her sick husband's convenient murder. I'm sure they can pin something on her.

But Legends is miles better

Bring back Trickster!

>best current Arrowverse show.
Its not legends

Stop posting.

Have Flash in prison for the rest of the season. Have Ralphy boy be the new main character.

Soon, all things considered.

>6'2"
Fucking bullshit, niggas 5'10" on a good day.

>Joe planting evidence

No Joe, I expected better of you.

Okay

The wheelchair was in the apartment too you know... You probably just missed it like so many other people.

Ralph will talk him out of it.

>They remembered that Axel exists

Well, I'll be.

>He just couldn't do it fast enough, and running away would only make him look guilty.

Barry could have sped and phased out of his apartment. He didn't do it because he's trying to outthink Thinker.

MY NAME IS BARRY ALLEN AND I'M THE WANTEDEST MAN ALIVE

Yeah its pretty cool.

It really sucks that they won't just bring together a proper group of Rogues.

Reminder that Devoe's plan only worked out because Iris left a known smuggler and metahuman trafficker to her own devices. TWICE.

They'll probably find some dumbass excuse to handwave that away.

Has Ralph Dinby already been introduced in the show. He was in that trailer

Yes? He's been in the past three episodes.

And have him drink milk straight from the tit.

I still can't believe it. I remember seeing 1x22 (Rogue Air) and being so excited when Snart freed the metahumans from the transport truck. Telling Barry they will be part of his Rogues. I thought the Rogues were going to have a huge presence during Season 2. Plans must have changed.

Yeah, the Rogues have been a huge bust. Definitely the most disappointing part of the show for me.

>Plans must have changed.
More like the writers saw how much hype the Reverse Flash garnered, so instead of trying to give all the villains an interesting dynamic with Barry, they just kept rehashing evil speedsters and throwing twists at the audience.

>He didn't do it because he's trying to outthink Thinker.
>Iris: Think harder Barry!

>Plans must have changed.

Indeed. Snart and Mick were supposed to return to THE FLASH in the back half of season 2 and assemble the Rogues, but LEGENDS OF TOMORROW got extended and then they decided to kill off Snart.

Why doesn't he just use his superspeed to project an image of himself in the defendant's seat while he rapes the judge?

Because the West family actors said they'd quit if CW used any of Raimis script ideas.

It doesnt matter cuz this whole show is shit

If they hadn't started on the stupid Zoom plot and gone with the Rogue's from the beginning Ning then Legends wouldn't have had the chance to get Snart and Rory

The Flash writers dropped the ball first

That's sad

Legends the second best show (although it doesn't have too much competition on that front) but Season 3 has been a big step down from Season 2. To be fair you can't top the Legion of Doom as villains but 3A so far had 2 not very subtle political commentary episodes (not nearly as bad as Girls Night Out but still) and got rid of 2 of the more interesting main cast members. 3B and Constantine look promising though so we'll see

Snart has been the only redeeming part of the current Season so far

Barry's greatest villain is a restraining order.

Barry could tell Singh that he is the Flash, pretty much guaranteeing his innocence. Barry could have also just kidnapped Devoe and avoided all of this. Barry could have taken pictures of Devoe's house/lab and shown Singh. It's just a shitty season of "I thought of everything you would do so don't even try it."

There's no reason he shouldn't tell Singh at this point, he's told people he has much less reason to trust. But I don't think he could have handled the DeVoe situation much better aside from not being a retard and going in his civilian clothes into DeVoe's house

The team fake arrests people and puts them in the pipeline every week. None of these people have trials. Barry knows that DeVoe has sent meta's and robots after him. Literally all he had to do was kidnap him and throw him in the pipeline.

The plan was to save Caitlin. They did that. Dont just blame Iris when the team didnt think of keeping dude with them til she was off their backs. Plus Amulet is Caitlin's problem. She should have told them.everything from the beginning.

He didn't know DeVoe's wife was evil until he got kidnapped last episode, if DeVoe was kidnapped guess who the number 1 suspect would be and who would testify against him

Singh is the captain of police and the Flash, for all intents and purposes, is a vigilante. There's some considerably risk there.

Wouldn't work after Devoe already put Barry into the spotlight as a harrasser. It'd just drawn more suspicion towards Barry and threaten his secret.

I liked the episode with Grodd and Mick's dad.

Oh yeah forgot about that one, it was bretty gud. I was exaggerating when I said Snart was the only good part (I liked the Ray ET episode as well) but like this user said
Season 3 has been a big step down from 2

Legends is still the best show. They brought back Darhk, who is the best charismatic villain they have on all shows. They might add Kid Flash too since he does jack shit on Flash.

Flash is still trash, this latest plot twist with Thinker framing Flash is dumb because as already said Flash could have cleaned up the entire murder scene, then ran back to Star Labs and said Thinker tried to frame me.

He is not that fast.

Don't feel like making a new thread

So here's Thunder in costume

They're probably saving that for sweeps.