Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote

Other urls found in this thread:

bgr.com/2016/11/09/trump-twitter-obama-election/
archive.is/https://twitter.com/scott_foval
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hillary best girl

Stay mad

still not president though

Reminder the won it as well in the 2008 primary.
I GUESS DEMOCRATS CAN'T REMEMBER SO MUCH.

Repeat after me, President Trump you fucking shill

There will be uprisings to overthrow him. He will not last long.

All of the votes aren't fully accounted for, so it's disingenuous for you and your ilk to parrot this.

Neither candidate campaigned for the popular vote, so it doesn't matter.

>but but but muh popular vote

>popular vote by plurality

laughing_obama.jpg

who?

>Brexit passes with simple majority
"B-but that's not fair on the areas with more people who voted remain!!!"
>Trump wins through electoral college
"B-but that's not fair on the simple majority!!!"

Reminder that these people are literally just complaining because they didn't get their way, they don't actually have a stance beyond liking winning.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

says the side that has >1% of AR-15's

*FUCK

It's still getting counted.

i wish i had a meme to express how far my sides went into orbit. you think people actually care? Hillary is not president, the popular vote doesnt mean shit.

>illegal shit

hahaha yep

Just imagine if Hillary had won and Trump supporters were clutching onto literal nothings like this-- they'd be summarily laughed at in news media, social media, and liberals.

does this one?

Reminder that the Electoral College is there to prevent the tyranny of the majority.

MAGA

Republicans have lost the popular vote in 6 of the last 7 elections.

Updated count says Trump won the popular vote but you faggots will just keep repeating that Shitlary won it because you are retarded

These CTR "memes" give me such a warm fuzzy feeling, they were so smug and then they got utterly BTFO

the popular vote is for stupid nig nogs who don't understand checks and balances

Where are you getting that figure? Jewoogle is showing Clinton having ~300k votes over Trump.

>they actually think Dump has a chance against Madame.

Hey Drumpfkins. Take a close look. Its the near future.

lol so did Al Gore.

Didn't you hear Podesta Tuesday night, CTR? I'll repeat it for you.

>"It's over. Go home."

We're not the MSM, don't spread lies like that. Currently she's up 390k votes, but not all are accounted for. CNN took down their "projection" part.

remember these shills were defending the college when it was projected that trump would win the popular vote and hill the college.

They literally modify their beliefs to suit their delusion. They need professional help for their mental illness, not your scorn.

why do little girls have such perfect skin....

When's her inauguration? :^)

Reminder that Hillary is going to jail.
Isn't ctr done paying these stupid shills?

good luck doing that with no arms you fucking retard

aw :3 the trolls and shills are back...the yin of our great yang pol

Reminder your party didn't fight against the electoral college because you kept insisting you had it in the bag.

good luck trying with no arms you fucking retard

>all the ctr memes now belong to us

This is going to crash the meme economy.

This, and also this is not a democracy, it's a republic, pure democracy is shit.

O Y V E Y
Y
V
E
Y

This logic amuses me. What do they think will happen, that enough people will protest and the government will just unanimously decide to throw him out for no other reason than people screamed for long enough? And, even if they did, do they think that they will just default to putting Hillary or Bernie (or random overweight mixed-race 20/30something with pink hair and a megaphone) in the office? Short of Trump committing a high crime in office and the entire line of everybody who could fill in after him suddenly dropping dead, there is no way for them to get what they want.

Lol with what guns? You pussies wouldnt dare leave your safe spaces in the inner cities and go out in the suburbs or countryside where your "enemies" live

>Filename
Kek

The shills are back with a new tactic. Disunity, and sowing seeds of doubt within people on here about the very Man we Memed into Being President. Don't fall for it. Did you notice how great yesterday was? How there was absolutely nothing but Celebration and jubilation on here? That is now clearly Because they were busy trying to figure out what to do next and their (((Masters))) decided to agree upon creating doubt here.

>noguns trying to start a revolution
The only thing you can do is human wave tactics, like the Russians, Chinese.

Good luck finding the embodiment of Zhukov, you fucking commies. You even wanna fight like them

The tears...
so delicious

Not all the votes were counted. Even CNN projected that the incoming votes have given Trump the popular vote

She can still run for prisoner.

Reminder that illegals can vote in certain states and Foval/Creamer set up multiple rigging efforts. Stay cucked.

Rare?

I don't think ctr will ever leave.

So what?
50 states * 10000 froudulant votes = dems for ever.

Reminder that Trump was less successful than Romney or McCain, and that the only reason that he won was because people just hate Hillary that much.

The popular vote isn't even done being counted

Nah.

she actually didn't, the occultist skeleton man said so.

You know I've seen some articles saying that Trump is projected win the popular vote once it's finished being counted.

I'm not holding my breath but my god it would be delicious if she lost that too.

You've lost the senate, congress and the presidency. You've failed in every way that matters and my god that would be the icing on the cake.

Hey CTR, Hillary ran out of money to pay you with.

test

Remember that you're a faggot

Fuck clinton and fuck niggers

They probably gave CTR mindrape pills so that they can never really confess and confirm the work they did when assigned, OP's post might be a cry for help

I'm fine with this. Pence is an excellent backup plan. Despite the CTR memes, Trump is a centrist who wants ppl to like him. Pence is a hard edge conservative who likes breaking the backs of progressives.

Reminder that the US isn't a democracy, it's a democratic republic. voting for president is an opinion poll at best.

Reminder that nobody give a shit here why Trump won. Reminder that people like you wanted a different result than what happened on Tuesday night and your tears are delicious.

>inb4 Trump will disappoint

Speculation. What's certain, however, is how mad you are.

Stand your ground, brothers. Don't let these post-CTR get to you.

I don't get why Hillary supporters don't rage about Trump being president despite losing the popular vote.
If I was a Hillary supporter, I'd be furious about it.

Who are the people who will replace Trump if he drops dead anyway?
I'm assuming Mike Pence is first in line, but I couldn't guess who second is.

Daily reminder that your God-Emperor himself disagrees and believes we have a democracy, that the popular vote winner should win and that there should be revolution when the electoral college chooses a winner that didn't win the popular vote.

Proof:

bgr.com/2016/11/09/trump-twitter-obama-election/

remember that over 50% of her votes are from california

Well thank god this isn't the case so now he won and he'll be president :)

If all of America save for 49 individuals lived in California (or any single state) and everyone in California voted for a single party, say the Democratic party, while the other 49 individuals sprinkled across every other state in America voted Republican, the Republican nominee would win the White House.

You couldn't have a single person living in each state. The "flyover states " each have a government and a shit ton of infrastructure and farmers and shit.

The United States is not a democracy but a republic. The electoral college is essential to ensure the security of the union against tyranny of the majority.

If those 49 people were essential for protecting the vast majority of agriculture, the railway and transportation infrastructure, etc, then yes they should outrule a bunch of city dwellers in california.

>That filename

if you ran your campaign to win the popular vote you're straight up retarded

reminder that over 50% of those votes from Cali are illegal aliens

This is only true because the extremely close proximity of subhumans would cause massive purging so the large state would vote R anyways.

> and Foval/Creamer set up multiple rigging efforts.

rip in peace foval, you took the redpill only to be suicided

archive.is/https://twitter.com/scott_foval

Daily reminder trump is president.

>tyranny of the majority

So instead we get tyranny of the minority?

>no guns
At least we have something in common you fucking faggot.

Reminder that she isn't goind to be a president.

ITS OGRE
GO HOME

Saved. CTR memes will be worth a lot in 2020

who ?...oh you mean this old women who failed horrible ?

>.02 cents for you

Meme magic doesn't work like that. The meme has its own soul and its own power. You can't shill it away. No amount of money can fight it.

Trump is a positive, fun, even if mischievous meme, leftism is a bitter, angry, negative meme, pretending to be inclusive, but it shits all over white people.

Low energy can never overcome high energy.