Facial expressions body language

Obama:
>If you try to cooperate with Russia, you and your whole family will be whacked.
>If you try to destroy ISIS and Nato, you and your whole family will be whacked also.
>You cannot govern without the jews and you cannot stop cooperating to with banks.
>You cannot stop wars with Middle Eastern Countries.
>Now that you are elected you will be the biggest puppet ever, you cannot deliver your promises to your voters.
>If you try not following what i said you will follow JFK and his family members.
Trump:

The wall just got 10 ft higher

In other words: The Senate and the House of Representatives are the ones in power.

Democracy is dysfunctional in America and Trump just realised that during the meeting.

>trump: nigger please

indeed, that's what i thought also...
America differs Democracy, Russia also.

probably talked about 'passing the baton,' the conflict in syria and the expectation to take it

The hopes of the normal people again dropped dead.
Because normal people don't deal with politics.

>Trump bored out of his fucking mind
>has to listen to king nigger speak
>wants to start MAGA
>has to wait a few more weeks

Fuck off.

He told Trump about how his brother loved him so much that he switched identities with him so he could pursue his dream in politics so that barrack is actually malik

So?

Obama just asked him in private:

Do you like pizza?

You can tell by Trumps face during the whole thing that he realized this job is actually kind of a fucking big deal and that his troll experiment went too far, and that he won't actually be doing fucking anything during his presidency

This isn't one of his business ventures, he realized he can't boss people around without any checks and balances

>My Man

Didn't he say before that he wouldn't like to be president?

(After revealing to Trump the true nature of the world)
Obama:
>Dude you should have just let Hillary won.

Trump:
>Y-yeah...

Obama:
>Gl dude. Btw, if you say anything about this, that cloaked sniper will take you out.

I wouldn't put it past Obama. He is hand in hand with Hilary and their child trafficking ring. And to think that the one who made the mistake to help uncover this is Anthony Wiener. I hope those three, Soros, and the Podesta brothers rot in prison for the rest of eternity.

I wouldn't it past Obama. He, Hillary, Soros, and the Podesta brothers, those child rapists belong in prison. Forever.
Trump is not a Troll. If anything Hillary is a Troll. You didn't see Trump trying to sabotage every move Hillary made did you? It was the other way around.

No, he probably realized the shit that is behind Obama and Hillary, that they deals with terrorist in Middle East and it´s completly obvious that Obama and Hillary have to do their part which is bringing millions of "refugees" to America.

But America society are like "MUH BLACK PRESIDENT! MUH VAGINA PRESIDENT!" and they don´t see this.

No, he probably realized the shit that is behind Obama and Hillary, that they deals with terrorist in Middle East and it´s completly obvious that Obama and Hillary have to do their part which is bringing millions of "refugees" to America.

But America society are like "MUH BLACK PRESIDENT! MUH VAGINA PRESIDENT!" and they don´t see this.

I doubt Trump would change anything, and if he wants well I don´t think he´ll live long enough.

I doubt Trump would change anything, and if he wants well I don´t think he´ll live long enough.

Trump: is that smell sulfur or just uppity nigger? It's not good. It's gotta go. The raid is gonna have to be sudden and nationwide. Operation: DOTR is go.

My guess, 1/23. Check digits.

autists thinking they are smart by pretending to understand everything from the expressions there

Trump just looks tired desu, stop being paranoid

I think he's just trying to look somber and thoughtful and it makes him look jowly as fuck.

I saw this clip and thought it looked pretty cold too. Generally not meeting each other's eyes, Trump giving him a hard look.

I think it was more like

>T: Imma rip up Obamacare on my first day
>O: It's not perfect but millions of people have health insurance when they didn't before
>T: lol don't care I'm scrapping it. And that climate change deal. And that Iran deal.

ITT: Autists who dont understand facial expressions.

Dude is just bored. You can see because he's looking around constantly. He doesn't give a shit what Barrack is saying for half the time.

looks like he was bored out of his skull to me Trump said supposed to be 15 minute meeting, but lasted an hour and a half. Can't imagine how many 'ayo hol ups' he had to listen to.

(((psychologist expert analysis)))

>yeah he ugh looks nervous
>hands are showing ugh..sweats and stuff
>look at his feet placement
>eye contact during this particular shot out of several hundreds

yep, i conclude he is nervous and scared and accurately asses his presidency will fail, trust me i'm a professional

> His troll experiment went too far, and that he won't actually be doing fucking anything during his presidency.

God people with your line of thinking are literally retarded. HUURRR DUURRR I never thought I would have been President even though I was only running against one other person 50/50 %. HUURRR DUUURRR we have both Republican House and Senate we won't pass anything. STFU with your faux "I'm an Intellectual" logic and have some common sense you twat.

>Implying Trump was not entirely aware of this all along.

The real question is who the fuck is that horrendous statue supposed to be of? I hope Trump gets rid of it.