Wonder woman thread

dumping a few Wondy pics

I fucking love me come 1940s wonder woman.

That's a pretty mean way to shut the poor guy down.

Could be worse,also he begs he all the time and I mean begs!

>2018
>Wonder Woman still hasn't had her own animated series
Will it ever happen?

She will be in DC girls but as for a solo cartoon I don't know.

Like if they want a young female audience but wonder woman is mostly known for action and action in girl cartoons is still not a thing.

She has a movie so that's something.

Considering how CN treats pretty much all it's properties, would you really want them to get their hands on a Wondy show?

Not really.

They really need to get rid of the nipple stars. Move them to the shoulders or the belt buckle.

>solo never

Look at how happy is that dino.

I just saw them and I disagree with you.

>tfw no Amazon princess sister adventures ever
Fuck Jason, fuck Robinson, fuck Johns, fuck Greek myth, fuck the Fourth World.

On that last point, the only potential saving grace of Amazons Attacked is the Amazons getting their Pre-Crisis tech levels back via Apokolips tech. Otherwise, this will be a dumpster fire.

>WW costume + inflatable T-Rex costume + carriage = Perfect obscure cosplay!

Idon't know how could they make it actually interesting as a series but someone should try.

Well, it seems that no one's aware that there's a Wonder family and no, I and not talking about Diana and his long lost brother.

Character driven, of course. Play around with the differences between the two(or three). Personalities, motives, methods, relationship to Amazon culture and Themyscira as a nation, relationship to various rogues... all that good shit. Hell, their lassos even do different things, so there's plenty to work with.

What rogues? Wonder Woman rogue gallery is pretty lame and too small.

Can't believe Mrs. Marvel is more popular than Wondy here.

>boobs too small
>no boob window
>boots don't have heels
see me after class

Why does she sometimes have a cape?

It's usually for ceremonies and stuff.

The problem is powerlevel. Unless you're doing a "sit around and talk" type book the combined power of the three of them would mean you'd need League-level threats to stop them from trivializing any villains.