We are far from done lads. Austrian election is this december

We are far from done lads. Austrian election is this december.

Brexit
Elect Trump
Elect Hofer x
Elect Le Pen x
Frexit x
Elect Petry x
Retake Constantinople x

We dont need to destroy the eu, uncucking it and making it more federal would be far better

The E.U. is a failure in despair. Stop supporting the idea that all these widely varying cultures will just automatically get along with each other and share the same exact values.

It's an inherently antidemocratic, elitist project. Remove the left-wing influence and you got right-wing authoritarian bureucracy, not much of an improvement. Some sort of economic cooperation is ok, but idea that Romania and Portugal can live under the same laws and government is ridiculous.

You can't polish such a huge turd, it'd be faster and better to just crush it and rebuild from scratch. And you better fucking vote this time you osterrnigger, I know that a lot of you didn't vote because "lol who cares he gunna win anyways xd".

Good

I support hofer

Have you read the AMAs of that EU employee? If you didn't dig them up, he posted them during the summer with an EU flag, he came off as really legit and as a much bigger of a parasite than I initially though. He was kinda purplepilled too, for example he believed that the Euro's main purpose was fucking every country in the ass at the benefit of G*rmany (true), and also had absolutely asinine beliefs, such as how competition between EU countries is bad.

I will focus my energy on Hofer. Tell me about him.

Here is an infograph of all upcoming events anons

I forgot, you should be able to easily find them on 4plebs by searching for OP posts and EU flags only.

will dexit ever happen??? Will we finally witness the fall of the west?

American style federalism just can't work in Europe. Their political and cultural influences inform them to be extremists. Thats why the continent has steadily slid from fascism to ultra open-borders cultural suicide agenda. They can't strike a balance, and this causes a political domino effect across the continent. National sovereignty needs to be re-instated as a barrier to this kind of domino effect. Orban is doing a good job just by standing up to EU bullying.

Pretty ironic post considering your flag

As in G*rmany leaving the EU? They're the ones that benefit the most from it.

Destroy it

Rebuild from scratch as a proper federalized entity.

It should take centuries for the european nations to homogenize into one identity similar to the US; EU tried to force it too quickly and accompanied it with gross violations of sovereignty and mass attacks on european cultures, ethnicities, and heritage.

FIRE UP THOSE MEMES

>make Austria great again

If only friend. If only...

We would all stay one civil monarchy if it wasn't for the slav "HUR DUR DUR IM BETTER ON MY OWN"

So Austria will be first. It feels like a tasty dessert after all this.

YES

Don't forget Geert Wilders

dont worry EU bros. you had our backs and we will return in kind.

Make The Earth Great Again

M E G A
E K
G
A

PRAISE KEK