Question

When you voted for Trump, was it because you believed he would enact change in the right direction, or because you were a suicide accelerationist who wanted to watch Rome burn?

Other urls found in this thread:

apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/

please ask trump to fix kill la kill

Neither. Hillary was going to start World War 3.

Even if Trump sat in the Oval Office for 8 years and did nothing and vegetated like a potato Kama that is still better than World War 3

I could not stand the thought of hillary in the white house. I converted my saiga 308 to ak furniture and dug out my drum clip in anticipation of the militia mobilizing in the event of a civil war. MAGA

That shit is beyond fixing.

kill la kill can't be fixed, it's inherent trash

I hate liberals, 80% of Trumps views were my own, Hillary is a fucking criminal and could NOT be allowed in the WH, and it was imperative that we regained majority in the Supreme Court to save the 2nd amendment and many others.

While I do not agree with every policy of his I agree with enough to say he was worthy of my vote based on what I thought he could bring to the table. I also believe in the power of merit indicating success in leadership, and he proved himself in this election time and time again to be able to outmaneuver and subvert the opposition. I don't give two fucks if he's an asshole or not, he will get SOMETHING done, which is all I've ever asked of the offices we pay so much to keep running.

You can't polish a turd.

If I wanted the latter I would have voted for Hillary.
Trump (and the Republican majority) gives us a grace period and delays the civil war by some amount depending on how well they fix the spic problem.

Obviously I didn't vote for him, but I supported him because he was our best bet at dealing a hammer blow to the globalist elite and steer the ship towards a direction I think it should be pointing.

If I wanted to bring it all down around our ears and rebuild from the scorched earth, Hillary was that option.

I wanted to see liberals suffer

I agree with his policies

I loved his personality and story, and wanted to give it a happy ending.

I think there's a chance he could buy our country some time.

We're still fucked though, especially if (((they))) decide to get rid of him.

Hillary pretty much wanted to remove the second amendment and change the Heller decision.

I love guns. Donald Trump does too. So my vote went to him

I voted in Texas, so it didn't matter (I voted for him in the primary too, which did).

Either of those two paradigms is better than the alternative so I voted accordingly.

i did it for the lulz. just the lulz

Trump himself is an accelerationist. Just look at him denying climate change and riling up the masses. I can picture him after the end of his term enjoying his comfy estate in NZ.

A little from column A and a little from column B.

Climate change is a meme and the one stirring up the masses is the media with their narrative that America just elected Adolf Hitler in the flesh.

both.

Both.

Anything specific?

I voted as a fuck you to the establishment for Trump

What OP is describing is a win/win situation.

Dude's filling his cabinet with a who's who of republican caricatures and corporate lobbyists. His plans to help the rust-belt are just going to bite everyone in the ass. Imagine what happens if he actually did make every single illegal get deported, agriculture would turn itself inside out. Change isn't happening. Hell the EPA and the clean air act were massively popular Nixon era policies and he's planning to take that shit down too.

Feels like the people who voted them in because they were mad are the ones that are going to suffer the most from the loss of those policies. There's no way coal or manufacturing is coming back in any reasonable number automation is going to kill it. The era where you could have a high school degree and have an 80k per year job without owning your own business or working at daddies form ended a long time ago.

Turns out if you don't adapt the world keeps on spinning and you get left behind. Who knew.

Little from column A, little from column B

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
a good breakdown

jojo part 5 is shit because of italy. explain that.

get him to watch it and then he'll know what the hell went wrong.

enact change towards the end of the world, or...what?

I've reread this a few times but I don't see what your 'other reason' was

but yes, that's why I voted and memed for him

I figure the country is pretty much going to be shit no matter which party is in power. However I voted Trump because he's a 6'3" intimidating man who other countries will respect and bow down to. Every single debate he never flinched and had a witty one-liner to counter anything she said. That's good because I want our leader to be strong and not back down.

Hillary just looked shook. I couldn't vote someone like that. Any time Trump hit her with a zinger she looked like she was about to cry and did that stupid nodding fake smile thing while looking at her shills hoping they tell her what to do.

it was fucking obvious hillary wanted ww3 , we dont want to die, fuck you ctr, if we get nuked we all die include you pyscho bastards.

Wanted to watch Rome burn his degeneracy away to witness the Holy Roman Empire arise from their ashes

It was because Hillary is a political prostitute who will do anything for anyone who gives her enough money.

Specifically I didn't like all the money Saudi Arabia and Qatar were funneling to the Clinton Foundation and how she was giving them anything they wanted in return.

Also the McCarthyism was troubling.

4D CHESS

ryuko a cute

ITT Australian shitposters. Or samefag. Go kill yourself.

So much this. I think the don will be a good president though. All he has to do is :
1. Undo everything Obama has done
2. Build wall
3.national conceal carry
4. Btfo Isis

>dealing a hammer blow to the globalist elite.
Have you seen his biggest donators?
Have you looked at the people that will take up posts in his government?
He's not going to do any such thing.
People are angry and he harnessed that, it's just a shame he's probably not what they really wanted. He promised change, that sounds familiar...

>Even if Trump sat in the Oval Office for 8 years and did nothing and vegetated like a potato Kama that is still better than World War 3

I wouldn't even be mad if he did this. Russia seems willing and able to clean up Obama's mess so long as we don't get in their way. I do hope he at least renegotiates the trade deals and picks good SC judges. Don't really care about the wall so long as our law enforcement is allowed to do their job.

It's too early to speculate on that shit. Don't believe anything you read or hear if it's not from Trump's people.

The donators alone says it all m8.
Personally I'm very hopeful he won't be so crazy in power and their will be people with leverage on him to keep him in check.
Then again people thought that about Hitler. I know it's a shitty comparison but you'd have to be a fool not to see major similarities. As well as differences.
I probably would have voted for Hillary if I were American simply because she's a professional. She's done bad stuff, but good too. The whole "she would start ww3" is just as much a lie as a lot of things thrown at Trump.
If he's not restrained in office he really could fuck shit up.
All said and done I really wish the best for America, because it does effect the rest of the world.

The keks and hardcore meme-ing of this election have been very funny to be a part of, but I do feel a little bad now.
Anyone supporting him for any other reasons than the lulz is pretty fucking stupid desu.