Whats his name again?

Whats his name again?

kek, did he lose hair by election time, possibly by being wrong so many times? Somebody please post the picture.

It's in the fucking picture you posted you fucking idiot do us all a favour and delete your account

>(((Nathaniel Silver)))

www.loser.com

Nate Tin
Nate Dirt
Nate Manure

back to Sup Forums

Everytime he lies, one of his hair cell dies

Nate "JUST FUCK MY POLLS UP" Silverstein

Writer, but he uses his pen name Nate Silver.

2/10

Na[te] Cl[ver]

Na[te]Cl[ver]

I thought he did his statistics quite well. I followed a lot of prediction sites and his one was the only one that was even close to proper stats.
Other prediction sites barely put clinton below 90% the entire time yet his site regularly had Trump at 40-50% chance during the past year.

HuffPo I don't think ever at even a single point dropped below 99% the entire pre-election period, even when trump was winning in the polls. I didn't really follow them though since they have a poor journalism record, let alone their record trying to do statistics which actually require knowledge lol

You should also remember, he's not a pollster, he uses no original data, only data given to him. If pollsters are wrong, then so is he. But he actually corrected pollsters mistakes far better than everyone else.

Also wtf is up with Sup Forums being so buggy and slow with posting this is fucking ridiculous

Can we get that changed to "Fiction Writer"?

>his model was the most accurate this cycle, giving Trump a solid 34% chance, while others like ABC and HuffPo and NYT giving him a 1% chance
>people will only shit on him
He was wrong for sure, but at least he was the least wrong.

Nate Higgers

Nate Silver Writer

TEST

Nate Silver.

What should I ask my barber if I want this haircut pol?

N8 [AU]tism

Nate "2nd to all" Nostradumbass

Nate Tinfoil

Better Nate than lever.

Nate Quantum-foam.

(((PopularLocalName))) (((PreciousLocalResource)))

How can one man be so phenomenally wrong about EVERYTHING?
At some point he'd have to be right by accident

>PreciousLocalResource
The meme is that he isn't worth shit, he couldn't be more wrong if he wanted to. I seriously hope he doesn't suicide though.

Yeah, "Fiction" writer

Nate Carbon, because he made up nearly everything.

He only altered his predictions later on when it became obvious that lying does not actually change reality.

Also, pic related.

>He was wrong for sure, but at least he was the least wrong

He also called many of the individual states wrong (his calling 50 out of 50 in 2012 is a big point of pride for him that he constantly reminds people about). So there wasn't just one error, his core polling for this cycle contained a number of errors. The question arises whether he simply got lucky in 2012; and whether his current methods really allow him to separate "the signal from the noise," or whether, e.g., social media or other factors (including rally size) may be relevant.

He also rather petulantly criticized the LA Times poll for being less accurate than 538 -- a weak argument: they were more wrong than I was. And empirically dubious since the popular vote has not yet been fully counted, indeed there are millions more votes to count.

Nate Cesium

Clueless person

Come on my dudes.

What about the entire list of articles he wrote being like "This is the end of Trump's campaign!".

JUST JUSTINSON

The midlife crisis tonsure.

Kek i get that. Fuck you

His models probably aren't completely wrong, the problem is rather that he alters the results to push a propaganda. In 2012 that was not a problem because he ran his propaganda for the winning side, but this time he got absolutely fucked by it.

It's why people think Leibowitz & Co were better under Bush, too. They were exactly the same back then as they are now, just back then their agenda happened to sufficiently overlap with reality so it was less obvious that they were pushing one.

who the fuck is he? why is he a meme?

Nate Bismuth

t. Nate Strontium

Nate Fools-Gold

Nate Nostradamus

Nate One-dimensional string vibration

Predicted 2008 and 20012.

Put everything on the table against Trump and lost the lot.

He was really accurate in predicting 2012 election results + all senate positions or something.

Snake Slither

Nate Fool's Gold

rusty paperclip

His articles are just pundit stuff for espn clickbait. He's required to do it for his job.
He is actually by far the best statistician when it comes to politics to date.

Plus most of his articles are just office hijincks. Yeah they had an office pool for the primaries and him and harry enten gave trump like a 2% chance of winning. Wow big deal. They didn't really bring up bipartisan topics all that much in their podcasts or articles though. They are a statistics website first and foremost, and they stuck to it pretty closely. They were literally the only site admitting trump could win, that is a fact. Not a single person in the entire world doing electoral statistics admitted trump had anything more than a 9.99% chance of winning. Most sites didn't admit anything more than 1%. 538 had him at a 1 in 4 chance.

His articles are just pundit stuff for espn clickbait. He's required to do it for his job.
He is actually by far the best statistician when it comes to politics to date.

Plus most of his articles are just office hijinks. Yeah they had an office pool for the primaries and him and harry enten gave trump like a 2% chance of winning. Wow big deal. They didn't really bring up bipartisan topics all that much in their podcasts or articles though. They are a statistics website first and foremost, and they stuck to it pretty closely. They were literally the only site admitting trump could win, that is a fact. Not a single person in the entire world doing electoral statistics admitted trump had anything more than a 9.99% chance of winning. Most sites didn't admit anything more than 1%. 538 had him at a 1 in 4 chance.

this slow posting is killing me..........

Nate 'my awful polls are food for trolls' Silver

>Nate Tin

Nute Gunray

Checked

this pic is absolute gold

nate
JUST FUCK ALL MY SHIT UP
(((silver)))

Nate Brickdust

Oof. Did he at least predict how Trump, however unlikely that was at the time according to him, would actually win, specifically, flipping Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, and getting Ohio and Florida? Otherwise, it seems like his days of accurately predicting are over.

Nate My President

the costanza

I agree, but the chinese monkey king is more accurate than him so it says a lot about statisticians.

Increasingly nervous mineral predicts Trump loss for 37th time this year.jpg