ITT: Pilots you hope get turned into full shows

ITT: Pilots you hope get turned into full shows.

youtube.com/watch?v=dwEOkme69TA

Other urls found in this thread:

planet-panic.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=LuQdY6hGiUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow that was really cool. Thanks OP

As desperately as I want Planet Panic to be a show, I know full well the animation would never end up being that lovely as a series, and that hurts to think about.

Still want it, though.

Why does he look like a cross between kenuckles and bruce campbell

It’s perfect.

Good lord how is studio Yotta so clean with thier animation? im always impressed with thier works.

APATHY DETECTED!

Why does Nosepass have a pompadour?

Holy crap that was awesome. Thanks for sharing this, OP. Never knew how much I wanted a full show of this.

Any good fanart for this?

It's a JoJo reference

No, but there's a short comic: planet-panic.com/

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

Danger Planet was a pilot I really enjoyed looking back. The art style is really great. Not sure if it'll get picked up seeing as it was releaed back in 2010 but CN uploaded it to their YT in 2016 so maybe there's a chance? OK KO took a while to become a show, after all.
(Don't watch the offical CN version though they fucked up the colors for some reason)
youtube.com/watch?v=LuQdY6hGiUw

I wish cartoons were more able to have blood in them like the OP pic here, nothing excessive but you know some blood from a punch or bitten lip or cut wouldnt fuck up a kid.

>inb4 infinity train
I want it as much as the next guy, but clearly Summer Camp Island is the more in-demand property.

I think infinity train looked cool.

I only saw that recently. Is it a popular choice on Sup Forums?

Is the kid supposed to be non gender-specific?

What? No, it's a dude.

The whole joke about the design in the comic was to reveal that it was a boy, taking by surprise the main character who thought it was a girl.

Too bad that looks too good to be a modern cartoon

Full show full show full show yeah!

And risk making the poor kids faint when they realize people have blood in them?! Absurd.

This.

>robots
>cartoon network
It's fucked.