Who here is hyped for Iron Man 7?

Who here is hyped for Iron Man 7?

Not particular hyped for Mark Rufflo's rather unusual pose in the background.

This meme again? I thought Homecoming was Ironman 7, I guess less than ten whole minutes of screen time kind puts a whole in that huh?

How could it be seven?
>Iron Man
>Iron Man 2
>Iron Man 3
>Age of Ultron
>Civil War
>Homecoming

Take a sip out of a vinegar bottle every time they mention the name stark or his company and take a sip out of a water bottle every time they say the word spider

Tony has the time stone, right? That's why everything is frozen in this scene?

Are you purposely acting like avengers 1 doesn't exist?

Nigga where the fuck is the Incredible Iron Man? Iw is the 8th iron man movie

>implying civil war was an iron man movie

In the trailer everything behind Tony is frozen in time.

it was

>Iron Man 1
>Iron Man 2
>Iron Man and Friends
>Iron Man 3
>Iron Man and Friends 2
>Iron Man and Friends 2.5
>Iron Man 4 feat. Special Guest Arachnid-Boy
>Iron Man and Friends 3
>Iron Man and Friends 3 part 2

You mean Cars 11?

>its this criticism again
>when Superman's second movie needed Batman in it

As long as it's better than JUSTice league

>deflection
the mcuck's final trick

God that pose is fucking hilarious

Being a main character =/= protagonist
Idk how someone can watch Homecoming or Civil War and say "hurr this is just another Iron Man film"

dckeks are battered spouses

tony's screentime in homecoming was no more than 7 minutes

Idk how someone can come to this thread and say "hurr these people must be serious"

Yet their seething rage makes it seem otherwise. Is it because homecoming still managed to do better than their best film?

I unironically am. I will be very sad when RDJ finally quits being Iron Man, which unfortunately will be happening all too soon.

>doesnt realize it would be Iron Man 9 by this stage

so how will he be integral to the x-men in the MCU?

>This pizza is bad? Are you a Dominos fag?Based Luigi pizza, I will support and shill for them forever, fuck dominos I hate them!
That's you, but more autistic

>villain hate iron man
>protagonist trying to please iron man
>villain steal iron man suit
>in the end Iron man approve his actions
>iron man
>iron man
This is just like a Robin history, no matter if there is no Batman, the entire thing is on BATMAN universe, Robin is just a part of it, just like Spiderman is to Iron Man

He will be one of their teachers, will buy their school, make their unforms etc.

why do retards keep up this dead meme

He will be the one who funds the sentinel project

BASED Stark purging Muties.

GRAND DAD!

This hoodie is ridiculous, and looks like it's designed by a comic book artist

No, it's Ebony Maw's mind-fuckery.

>deflection

The constant trick of the pathetic DCuck

>Iron Man
>Iron Man 2
>Iron Man 3
>Iron Man & Friends
>Iron Man & Friends 2: Invasion of the Killer Robots
>Iron Man 4
>Iron Man & Friends 3: Threat from the Stars

>food analogy

based americlap

plus his facial expression. looks like he's about to dance.

God I don't even want to think what Disney will be paying all of these A-Listers, which are basically all A-List because of this damn cinematic universe, to make the 2 or 3 movies that they've been building up to for DECADES

>YOU AND ME THANOS DANCE OFF BRO

It is a fact that neither Avenger 1 nor 2, nor even Spider man was an Iron man movie and you know it.

And in civil war, he was at most an antogonist. Definitely not the cneterpice of it.

It's like people who make this meme enjoy being wrong.

kek'd

The whole villain thing is not about him personally hating Iron Man, it's him hating all the corporations that Iron Man owns (Stark Industries, Damage Control). If Bruce Banner owned those companies, he would be saying, "Fuck Banner Industries" because the grudge is not personal to Tony, but to his company.

And you know what? Good. Like Homecoming for actually being aware of the events and existence of the other films and the general MCU. It's nice to see Cap on old school videos and make a joke about how he's a war criminal. It's nice to see the aftermath of Avengers 1 and the team of people in charge of cleaning it up. It's nice that Peter brought up him doing a good job in Civil War a couple of times because to him, that was a big deal.

I want the MCU films to be MORE connected like that. I'm sick of the origin movies basically just being irrelevant to the other movies and are there to tell us "how blank got powers". The reason Tony is used so much is because he has the most reach of the whole group. Hulk is always in hiding, Black Widow and Hawkeye are small potatoes, Thor only comes to Earth to fuck our women, Vision doesn't leave the house.

>getting this upset that your movies flopped
not his fault

Tony stark is barely present.

he is only there to make the plot move. This isin't an ironman movie. Story where the hero look for the approval of a father figure does't make the father figure the main character.

If it doesnt support his agenda then i dont think he cares about the truth

He's just getting ready to Hulk the fuck up

IRON MAN
IRON MAN 2
IRON MAN 3: IRON MAN AND FRIENDS
IRONMAN 4: 'Iron man 3'
IRON MAN 5: AGE OF ULTRON
IRON MAN 6: CIVIL WAR
IRON MAN 7: FEATURING SPIDERMAN
IRON MAN 8: INFINITY WAR

Disney will still be paying them pennies, because they lack everyone in for six movie contracts

Yes.

Ready as i'll ever be.

see

It's almost like there's this thing called exaggeration and it can be applied memetically.

There is exaggeration, and then there is being blatantly wrong.

Kinda was

IRON MAN 8: first avenger

RDJ was paid more for his appearance in Spider-Man than the lead actor

and Stan Lee was paid more than all of them for his appearance

it makes literally 0 sense for captain america to be on old VHS tapes, they only did that for the joke and to match the aesthetics of the film

That's how a lot of cameo shot work in movies.

His dad's balls didn't even show up on screen once.

The school had a too poor budget to buy new video material. they basically transferred all Cap's speeches on VHS because the school was still stuck with those kind of materiel.

>No one mentioned DC
>Immediately compare this to Justshit League
You company war fags need to be contained.

>Iron Man
>The Incredible Hulk
>Iron Man 2
>Thor
>Captain America: The First Avenger
>Iron Man and The Avengers
>Iron Man 4: Iron Man 3
>Thor 2: The Dark World
>Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Iron Man and The Avengers 2: Civil War, Part One - The Age of Ultron
>Ant-Man
>Iron Man and The Avengers 3: Civil War, Part Two - The Death of Captain America
>Doctor Strange
>Guardians of the Galaxy 2
>Iron Man and Spider-Man: Homecoming
>Thor 3: Ragnarok
>Black Panther
>Iron Man and The Avengers 4: Infinity War
>Ant-Man 2: The Wasp
>Captain Marvel, Iron Woman

He'll be dead in Avengers 4. LEt him have the spotlight one last time.

He'll accidentally make the x-gene whilst putzing around with another Infinity stone, just fucking watch

No, if anything, Wanda is the most likely to bring back the mutants in a reverse House of M way.

And as a synergy with the Movie, Wanda in 616 willalso manage to bring back to life all the mutnat killed in the Mutants/inhuman war.

How did she ever demonstrate in the movies abilities that would suggest that.

Wanda power+wanting to have her brother back+infinity gauntlet.

Plus it's also my head canon that she wished the Mutants away, when she lived in a world where she was persecuted for being a mutant, so no one in the MCU remember the mutnats anyway and the mutants was casted out in their own universe.

No, they're not Iron Man movies
They're team up movies starring Iron man :^)

>Wonder Woman flopped
Her profit is estimated to be the biggest for any superhero movie at 2017

You are confusing starring and featuring.

Also, avengers 1 had mostly Hulk on the spotlight and 2 had Hawkeye.

Looks like the face of a man with nothing to lose

O{h hey, its Cap's adopted plot armor son that is capable of defeating Hulk and Thor despite being only peak human at best.

>To be fair, you have to have a high IQ to understand Snyder movies. His art is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of religion and philosophy, not to mention a truly deep knowledge of comics, most of the references will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Superman's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from the gnostic Biblical teachings of Valentinus, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these references, to realize that they're not just fanservice- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Snyder movies truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the depth in Superman's existential catchphrase "Martha", which itself is a cryptic reference to Rand’s Introduction to Objectivist Epistemology. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Snyder's genius unfolds itself on the silver screen. What fools...how I pity them.
>And yes, by the way, I DO have a Batman V Superman tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.