Do people overhype this movie or pretend to be a fan of Black Panther just because it has a mainly black cast

Do people overhype this movie or pretend to be a fan of Black Panther just because it has a mainly black cast.

Liberal bait + MCUck shilling

that's it

no one loudly proclaiming they love Black Panther right now has ever read a Black Panther comic.

Given how Disney handled the Luke Cage netflix series (with that hoodie politic BS) and the rap music played while showing an AFRICAN country, there's a 110% chance they'll shoehorn modern black politics into this movie.

He'll be King WeWuz of the Dindu tribe!

I cant wait for the flood of autistic shitposting that will accompany this movie, the rage and autism will be glorious

I think its more about liking the Black Panther they've seen thus far, and excited to know more about him, not to mention the MCU's track record almost guaranteeing a fun (although forgettable) time. You have to remember, they don't give a flying fuck about the comics

the rap music in the trailers was mothefucking retarded

Sup Forums would like us to believe that but nah. They hype it because at worst it'll be a watchable Disney film.

hopefully King Kirby’s influence is in the set and costume design, would be way more memorable than “generic action movie” setting in Civil War

>the rap music played while showing an AFRICAN country

Not only do most american rappers play internationally all the time but unsurprisingly rap as well as american black culture is also big in Africa.

MCU does this thing where it builds up most of their characters and everybody that isn't racist loved him in civil war

It was obviously music blatantly for pandering was borderline insulting to people who do look forward to the movie for "representation", and it was unfitting.

>It was obviously music blatantly for pandering

Thats your opinion.

>was borderline insulting to people who do look forward to the movie for "representation",

I count myself as one of those people and I wasn't offended at all. Rap is pretty much pop music at this point.

>and it was unfitting.

How exactly do you know what is or is not fitting for a fictional super-african country?

>overhype
Nobody talks about it.
>pretend to be a fan of Black Panther just because it has a mainly black cast.
What schizophrenic fantasyland do you live in?

because he is the biggest mary sue just behind batman

>overhype
im sorry but where is the hype? it seems like its hyped about as much as it should be which is ant-man levels of hype

Run The Jewels is pretty inappropriate for Black Panthers All ages demo graphic but I still liked it

It's the safest and best move in today's social climate. Guaranteed brownie points for praising an all-brownie cast.

how can you measure hype?

its probably gonna come as close as possible to bombing but eek out on the first week.

With the hyped up hyper hype detection software

I like the idea of new super heroes getting movies to sequels to other super hero movies.

How would the rest of Sup Forums react if Black Panther turns out to be a huge success around the world?

Specially Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

His only decent comic was Hickmans New Avengers. Not even Priet wrote him enjoyably.

Highly doubtful. Being a marvel movie alone gurantees a large opening. I havent seen anything that would warrant a ridiculous statement like that

Sup Forums will feel vindicated in their persecution complex.
Sup Forums will feel vindicated in their persecution complex.

As someone who has actually defended and enjoyed a number of Marvel films, I must say that I have zero hype for this movie right now, I’ve never really cared about Panther, he was pretty cool in EMH but not enough for me to look up some comics that star him

>How would the rest of Sup Forums react if Black Panther turns out to be a huge success around the world?
Of course it'll be a huge success you mouth breather. It's got the Marvel advertisement team behind it. And the Mouse.

>mcu movie success despite having a non popular character
ant man and dr extrange already prove people will watch anything that is mcu

>gonna come as close as possible to bombing but eek out on the first week
So ... full Justice League?

Issa EVENT. Issa FUNCTION.

>if Black Panther turns out to be a huge success
>Sup Forums and Sup Forums
Slightly more triggered than when Wonder Woman did the same ( both because black main cast as well as "Muh Disney Dollars" ).

Taylor Swift plays internationally.

They should just make the entire film's soundtrack SHAKE IT OFF on a loop.

Sup Forums had a blast with WW because it gave you a gun to trash the MCU with.

Sup Forums got triggered as fuck because Gadot's a jew.