FUCK YEAH WHITE WOMEN

I know this board is hard on women a lot, from the MGTOW beta DYELs spreading their kikery to the more warranted denouncements of the modern "women's" consumerist attention seeking society destroying vapidity.

But damn white girl.
You really came through for us.

So as a way of saying thanks for this election, let's get a Fuck Yeah White Women thread going.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc
heatst.com/entertainment/did-taylor-swift-decide-the-2016-election/
heartiste.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

isn't samantha bee white?

SJWs are attacking white women and Jill Stein

Good, drive more whites away from the pseudo-left

Keep them attacking each others. It's perfect.

Thanks ladies!

We don't even need the #whitefeminism campaign to goad them into infighting.

They're more than happy to eat each other without our help.

But let's continue anyway for the keks.

>trump ruined america
>not even president yet

can lefties even think

White girls best girls

>A FUCKING WHITE FEMALE

Yeah Dems, keep attacking white women. You wont win another election for another 50 years.

>we've alienated white men to a degree that they showed out overwhelmingly to vote against our candidate what do
>let's alienate white women too

But pol said that women shouldnt even vote :/

We say that because they always fuck up, but this time they didn't

Feminism was invented by beta males.
Think about it.
Burning bras.
Free the nipple.
Promiscuity.
Women wearing less clothing.
Being "strong" so we don't have to pay for their food.

I actually see white women in completely different light now. Over half of them voted for trump, over half. My mind is literally blown to the fucking orbit.

Maybe there is hope. Actions speak louder than words.

I have a new found faith in white women...at least in America.

who was in charge to pass the woman's right to vote?

The same thing is happening with the working class in the Midwest. The liberal elite mocked the hell out of them ("flyover country", "backwards", "dumbfuckistan"), ignored their legitimate complaints about the all the lost jobs in the Rust Belt, called them racist morons (even when they voted for Obama twice), so naturally the people in the Rust Belt voted against the liberals.

The liberal response, shockingly, has been to keep calling those people racist morons. I don't understand, it's like they would rather feel superior than actually win.

>white women vote hillary
>get all the blame for voting trump
STOP

THIS IS TOO FUCKING MUCH

I don't know why, but when I hear "white women are responsible for electing Trump" i get super horny.

I need a name.

Shoutout to all the based women in the South especially!

Country gals for life! Stompin the shit out of blue haired SJW libtards.

>you will never have a white wife

Gotta admit I didn't expect women to support Trump like they did.

Maybe there's still hope for them. I'm even reconsidering giving my support back to women vote. Dammit, they proved us wrong /pol.

>horse girl
D R O P P E D

well in reality, he saved the word in 2 days so its valid

stupid, but valid

my facebook sure is full of white males that are blaming white males for the election.

(he's hetero btw)

go grab that pussy user, she wants it

>calexit happening
>liberals eating eachother
>attacking women and people of other races

Reading the Democrats emails in light of this makes it so much sweeter, they tried so hard to use all this shit on everybody else and it blew up like an atomic bomb in their hands and wiped them off the map.

SNIFF! I smell das juden

>There identity politics richoceted off of us and hit themselves
kekekekek

>youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc

In the end, women knew the dangers of Hillary Clinton far better than any man could.

Women don't care about women

Yeah, but she's "woke". She's one of the "good ones".

She's not like the stupid, worthless, racist, sexist, white trash cunts who supported Trump.

HAHAHAHA

They're turning against each other. First it was "white men ruined America" now they're attacking the women. And let's admit, most white men are sick to death of this PC bullshit, so when they start attacking white women, it's going to have the same result.

>tfw your gf was always a redpilled Trump supporter
Feels good man.

>Dante
>silent films
>Royksopp
Are there many out there like this?

>tfw when we started the blame one the white woman thing
>tfw we now practice divide and conquer
>tfw we are the illuminati now

Good now maybe they'll realise we're on the same side and stop going against our interests. U.S nigs to self segregate next, fun times ahead.

We don't consider ourselves white here...

This is actually great, because the more the left and its ilk talk shit to white women, white women will vindictively say a collective "FUCK YOU CRYBABIES" and join the right in its pursuit of rational aesthetics.

It's beautiful.
This hateful racist shit they blather on about where all whites are guilty for existing and and non white/non male that helps them should be murdered just drove more people to Trump.

She's also a fucking leaf.

Glad she's fucking out of this country desu.

Please don't deport her.

Tinton Brass and Anna Jimskaia (I think)

Do you see that spurdo with the hydra things popping out of its head in background? Interesting times indeed.

this

y-yeah that's the reason I wouldn't date her, i-it's the horse!!

They are going all in folks.

If they really wanted to make America great again they'd stop dressing like sluts, go find a nice Caucasian man and have a family.

Kek

>going swimming means you're a fucking slut

>calling white men bigots and racists hasn't worked, what can we try next?
>how about white women now? that'll work

I love this so fucking much! This SJW and leftist cancer will lose even more support now. 10/10 breddy good

Its not about ethnicity, gender or sexuality, its about people still trusting the mainstream media and thei lies. Now some of those groups may be more prone to fall for it, but we are all on the same side. We all want the best. We all are allies divided only by the elite

>feminism will die in your lifetime

It's the money

Maybe Samantha Bee just really liked the TPP and was sad to hear the Don had doubled down on refusing to sign it as one of his first acts as president

>muh religion
>less sex driven

at least she tells you she's getting cancer at some point

How the hell does a girl like that go unmarried until 26?

Fuel this fire Sup Forums

What did he mean by this?

she's in seattle

Are these people too stupid to look at stats?

White women voted exactly the same as they did last election.

Minorities won this election.

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

>it was always 100% blue

being this delusional

It says Houston tx

I think that tells me more about PoC than White.

Based Jilf. I'm breddy sure she stole the exact amount of 0 votes from Trump (unlike the a Leppo faggot) and got 1.2 million

she's fucking her horse, no time for human males

if she's gold she gets locked down quick

I bet she's great in bed, like really involved

We're gonna send her back and you're gonna pay for it.

Samantha Bee is a fucking Canadian and needs to fuck right off

MEXICAN ILLEGALS HAVE TO GO BACK

AND EVERY LAST CANADIAN AND BRITFAG (except for Piers) HAS TO GO BACK

She already has the horse which means she already has the money to support it.

Where the hell did you find her? And dose she a sister or cousin?

Thanks white women.

>white women ruined America
>Clinton is a white woman
Really gets the neurons working.

Canadians are honorary Asians because of how weak and jewy they are

White women voted R in 2012 too but were outvoted by countless sheboons jewesses and mestiza single moms

When a white woman calls out a black bitch for being too loud and she tears out her cheap ass weave. Fuck yeah, white women.

When a white woman breeds with a black man, effectively destroying the pure black race and creating a superior melato child. Fuck yeah, white women.

When a white woman breaks the mold by dating an underworked and underpaid black man, instead of a rich loser. Fuck yeah, white women.

When you can wear literally anything and still look great. Fuck yeah, white women.

These women are the most cancerous, racist, toxic """""""""""""""political"""""""" people I can name on this planet.

Fucking hell just look at this shit.

What the fuck

They were our girls all along

The fools are driving all the aryan waifus into our wheat fields!

YES!

Y E S !
E
S
!

>there will be qts in the RWDS

heatst.com/entertainment/did-taylor-swift-decide-the-2016-election/

Reminder Tay-tay was responsible for Trump winning.

>be first generation shitskin
>mad that the people you're trying to colonize are rising against you

Wew

I'm sure demonizing big part of the America will work for your favor, left.

Liberalism/left is a mental illness.

i hate this shit, i have people telling me every day that i'm not a woman.

isn't that exactly what they hate? calling someone "not a woman" because it doesn't fit the media's standard?

She really is a qt. Very surprised a character like this still exists. First time in a very long time I'm sad for a moment, that I'm single.

>following a pua website

Woodrow Wilson

shit sorry, thought that was heartiste.wordpress.com/

carry on

Guess why the left loves """"""diversity"""""" so much. It is THEIR strenght. Really disgusting how they sell out their country just for political power.

these people live in echochamber of insane magnitude where they are basically brainwashed

I love how they vilify men for daring to vote as a block, but attack women for breaking ranks, and voting how they individually chose. They should be happy it's 50-50, means white women can think for themselves.

because it's fake

>literally perfect

Elaborate, please.

Yeah FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

It's not like Europe and the West are the most successful countries in the entire history of the w-.....uhhhhhhhhh