Hi newfag to Sup Forums

Hi newfag to Sup Forums
what's with the conflicting origin stories of beast boy?
In comics it's said he was bitten and injected with a serum,
In young justice however gets powers by the blood transfusion from Miss Martian.

Sometimes adaptations change origin stories.

There is no conflict, the bitten//cured origin is the true origin while the YJ one is one made up entirely for the show because autism.

Beast boy was created in 1965.
Young Justice aired in 2013.
Young Justice also takes place on an alternate earth and doesn't affect prime earth which is what DC considers to be canon.

But everything is canon is some way. Even (You).

>But everything is canon is some way
Get that fucking bullshit out of my face. Hypertime is a cancer where quality is ignored and is majorly supported by fucking casuals

All these, plus the original origin is fucking complicated. Lets just let Gar be Gar.

Being canon has nothing to do with quality. Look at new Star Wars.

Sorry that you don't like being in the DC universe, if it helps, I think we're in the non-movie part

>original origin is fucking complicated.
No it's actually pretty simple.
Get bit
Get sick
Get cured
Superpowers

Its Canon. And a shit ton better than what jj "redo(ce) it to shit" Abrahams

See this is why hypertime is cancer. You guys hypertime fags only care about care abput being smarmy meta fucks.

source?

drawfag thread

>I hate phoneposting
*Would have done to it

In comics it has everything to do with quality. What matters to a character in a long term sense is what sticks.

Fuck you, it was "magic monkey science" and its confusing to not miss. I want good cartoons, so I roll with the sacrifices. Think I want a small titted powerful? No, I fucking don't. But we're probably going to get it

I hope the last couple years of Marvel aren't canon then.

You act like you're any less than a smarmy fuck? I learned it from watching you, dad. I learned it from watching you! Just like masturbation

Well Spider-man's origin is just magic spider science so fuck you.

>Think I want a small titted powerful?
Not sure what you mean, but it sounds pretty hot.

>Young justice
>a good cartoon
YJ beast boy isn't even any good, these animated beast boys all fucking suck because they never gonna do beast boy right and show him being a pussy hound.

Until Far gets a push like Spiderman, his science is less sciency. Check

Powergirl

So Supergirl.

>small titted
>Power Girl
riiiiight.

Teen Titans on CN Beast Boy when he was fighting the Brotherhood of Evil was when he was at peak performance.

The only other cartoon to compare his characterisation to is the teen titans cartoon that explained only two main characters backstories, and he was a front runner of the show. He's going to get more screen time, so he'll be a better character

Superhero, with tig ole biddies, and I'm talking about the CW shit, in which they will inevitably not show the gloriousness that is in that picture

Both Spider-man and Beast boy are being de-aged and stuck in perpetual adolescence to serve as comedic relief to the adult superheroes.
>Checkmate

Supergirl*
FUCK MY DICKHOLE WITH A QUARTER THIS IS PISSING ME OFF

And it still falls short of the potential shown in the comics.

SPiderman will still be a bigger character, and unless DC pulls a Doom Patrol movie out of their assets, I think we can both agree that both characters are fucked, but Spiderman has it better

Give me one example where this statement can't be put to a property. Please

>SPiderman will still be a bigger character
Still the same character.

The comics
>Doom patrol
>New teen titans
>Titans LA
>John's teen titans

>same character
More universally accepted, you mean. I don't like it any more than you do, but its true

You know I meant other than comics

>spider-man has it better
Does he? Because Spider-man is now a John Hughes nerd.

I always chalk it up to different universe

Fuck you, we are discussing the goddamn comics. You don't read the comics but I do.

You were talking about a property outside of comics not living up to the potential of the comics. I asked for one example where this is not true. You did not deliver

What animal do you think he masturbates as most?

I cannot fucking understand you.

I'd say you're wrong. But on the last bit, you are not. And I don't feel like bringing up beast boy's first "big screen appearance" in the upcoming TTG movie

The human dick because it's objectively the best dick to jack off with.

Do you think he can selectively shapeshift body parts or does he have to becomes the animal to masturbate?

I do not feel like drawing out a chart, so try to follow this, and simply answer the fucking question at the end:
Comics>everything else, involving those characters
Is there anything in the "lesser than" category that proves the above statement wrong? Or that is an example of an outlier?

You're still not making fucking sense. Is english your second language or something.

If he could I dont think he would pass up going horse dick every time.

I don't know, feel like horse dick would just be a novelty. I think experimentation would lead to a mix 'n' match dick.

Are you retarded?

Get better at english before you come on Sup Forums.

I feel as though you are the one who needs lessons in English, since I'm guessing that most of your familiarization with the language comes from speech and thought bubbles.

I'm not the dumbass who can't format a sentence.

At least he actually read comics.

It doesn't conflict at all. One was for a cartoon, the other for the comics. They don't go against each other because they are in different mediums and universes.

No, instead you're the dumbass that can't read the language he's been shooting with for years on end. I have to talk to you like I do a child so you might receive the message that I wish to convey, retard

So do I, but I also expand beyond them.

Expand it to what, cartoons? This is a comics and/or cartoon board. If we're not talking about one we are talking about the other.

And that message is what?

As in i can read a fucking book, I'm not bringing up the subject matter, but you do realize that you can visit other boards too, right?

I swear to God. This is like talking to a child.
What's a cartoon or movie that lived up to its comic counter-part?

The funny part is I prefer the cartoon version because it doesn't make Gar a Spider-Man ripoff.

But right now you're on Sup Forums talking about a comic book character, so keep it Sup Forums.

>Beast boy
>a spider-man knockoff
In what way?

Right now, I'm on Sup Forums talking about English because a regard can't understand a simple Sup Forums related question, so shut the fuck up

>What's a cartoon or movie that lived up to its comic counter-part?
Are you fucking serious? That has nothing to do with the conversation at hand.

Right now you're being a little bitch.

That was the start of the conversation. It was the question you didn't understand, and the reason started whiteknighting

>That was the start of the conversation.
NO, That was you trying to pivot away from comics because you don't fucking read comics.

Scroll up, nigger

>complain about casuals
>can't tell the difference between the 52 worlds in the orrery/multiverse and the infinite possibilities of hypertime
casual

You just proved my point.

Well no doubt he would experiment. Horse dick just seems like a go to choice for anybody if they had the ability.

So green animal dicks huh?

No, I didn't. Are you trolling? Is this a troll?

Which female Teen Titan likes the kink the most you think?
Its Raven, isn't it?

I would go with a duck dick myself.
Come join in on the fun.

Raven secretly wants it and is too embarrassed to admit it.
Starfire on the other hand loves getting knotted while Jinx is into tentacle rape.

He was bitten by a radioactive zoo

This is why petting zoos are dangerous.

Beast boys a shit character anyways, why should you care?