I think I love Hayley Smith

I think I love Hayley Smith

Shes really underrated,shes a social aware loayal party girl.

She's a terribly written character, constantly contradicts herself and you'd hate her if she was real

you're not wrong, and I probably already know someone who is exactly like her irl, but the beauty is she's fictitious.

I'd fuck her, but that's about it.

I want the laid-back hippie nature who's down with green like Hayley, but a nerd with a sense of humor like Steve, roll them into one girl.

i wanna fuck her while she eats cake and snorts like a pig

I dated a chick like Hayley once. She was hot but goddamn her hygiene was shit. Her feet were always dirty and she constantly had bits of food stuck in her hair.

Enjoy your herpes

Do yourself a favor then and walk through literally any college campus in America for at least ten minutes. That's probably the most common personality there is these days.

>constantly contradicts herself and you'd hate her if she was real
i thought that was the point?

You must hate Jeff.

Nah, I more feel sorry for him because he's been given such a shit stick in life and didn't really get a good chance to make something of himself before the show.

One of these days I'm going to make a collage of all the good scenes of Hayley's feet, but I'm not feeling autistic enough right now.

Sounds more homeless than hippy, desu.

whyd she have food in her hair? Dd she not brush it to the side with her hand as she ate?
Tell me about her, WAs she cool?

Didn't one episode say that her boobs had massive nipples? Why would you desire a woman with that kind of flaw?

>Big nips are a flaw

But he gets to jam it in your way-foo every single night.

...I prefer Francine.

I feel you, OP. I've always had a crush on Hayley. I think it's because I never had a sister and Hayley seems like that all American sister. I love brunettes. I love females that are not afraid to be prim and proper 24/7. I'd love to be "trapped" in a bedroom with her all weekend until the room stunk.

Disgusting. The bitch is gross in all definitions.

not a bad taste too
I want both of them

Agreed.

That sounds fucking hot

>Why would you desire a woman with that kind of flaw?
>FLAW
Nigga that only gets muh dick harder

My nigga but I prefer both