Face it guys, Tradd Moore is the best artist in comicbook industry. Try to tell me otherwise

Face it guys, Tradd Moore is the best artist in comicbook industry. Try to tell me otherwise

He's not bad, so he might be one of the best.
I don't like him work though.

Wanna know how I know you've read maybe five comic books in your entire life?

This is awful. Japan-tier of bad. Bored kid scribbling in a notebook -tier.
Especially when the industry is full of actually talented people like Federici.

There is probably a manga out there that looks like the example you posted, just without the coloring.

Of course there are examples of good and even great art in manga too. I'm talking about the industry-average here though.

What a joke of a post.

You're a joke.

He's uncontested when it comes to giving the feeling of movement in his panels, but the guy has some really weird design choices and occasionally throws too many lines around like Jim Lee.

Hands down Alex Ross is the best. Dude's never put out a dull page.

>Hands down Alex Ross is the best. Dude's never put out a dull page.
He almost exclusively puts out dull pages, though, His art is pretty but it's incredibly stiff and lifeless. He does great covers and dramatic splashes like your pic, but he can't do action sequences well at all.

Ross is great but I think his current art isn't as good as it used to be.

Dull pages is all he's about, he's anti Tradd Moore.
I hate Moore's style but he's miles above Ross in terms of making actual comic books.
Ross should stick to posters.

Ross is undoubtedly great but he should stick to covers, pin-ups and posters
He can't carry an entire comic

>There can only be one single artist who is the overall best

I know you’re just shit posting. But fuck dude that’s retarded.

Well, that's just how things work, user. Only one person can be the best at something, the others are by default not the best.

Juan Ferreyra is a better action artist since he has a better sense of perspective. Moore is limited to just one angle.

Moore is great but overtly stylized (which is his jam and I applaud it) and as a veteran of the 90's EXTREEEEEEEME I can tell you, you do not want twelve other asshats to ape his style. He's a cherry tomatoe in a salad but nigga don't underestimate the power of some leafy greens.

I prefer Albuquerque myself

shame about him caving to outside pressure though

Ribic is my number one modern artist. This dude knows how to illustrate.

What is it with Alex Ross and scenes that draw attention to the crotch?

>He's uncontested when it comes to giving the feeling of movement in his panels
Don't make me laugh

>. I'm talking about the industry-average here though.
If you think Federici style is any way indicative of standard comic art, you're a fucking idiot.

Good artists actually produce content. Has the dude even had anything published since the Secret Warriors covers? Regardless, he couldn't hang with the schedule on ANGR and the book tanked. Call me when he can string together 6 issues.

Anybody got a download link for that new Ghost Rider run?

That's not Javier Rodriguez

Runners up:
Pepe Larraz
Ramon Perez
Jorge Jimemez

start practicing

no pain, no gain

Ferreyra did one of the best Superman action scenes, in a Green Arrow book. I love how he uses the full spread of pages to show the action going across everything. I also think he has amazing use of colours and drops the realistic backgrounds when the foregrounds need more emotional perspective. Not my favorite though

I like that, but's far from greatest.

Rocafort is in my top 5, this is an older pic and his work in Ultimates was better but I just read and Madame Mirages and saved some pics. I really like the extra care he puts into the shapes of the panels and extra blocks and stuff, they help frame the way the eye reads it.

another top 5. Thor Blood Brothers is stunning

>tfw Alex Ross is typecast into doing his photorealistic painter's style when his cartooning is fantastic

He's certainly the best action artist around.

Holy shit reminds me of my "hand-ball" from when I used to play Counter-Strike a lot. That shit hurts.

does he hold a fork the same way?

>not a single mention of J.H.Williams III
good, but lonely, to be assured you youre the only person who can think at all in this board

Love him. probably another one of my top 5

Hack that does confusing paneling to hide the fact he doesn't know how to do proper comic booky art.

here you have, organized in nice little squares so it doesnt hurt your brain too much

>confusing
read left to right retard

>Everything that's not a 3x3 is confusing
>Hey Sup Forums, why are comics so stagnant?

Trying too hard

Good one, smartass

3x3 sucks

This page looks more complementary to the colorist rather then the artist.

Too bad these guys have to work with garbage writers like Percy and Blandnett. They're being wasted at DC.

He does his own colours...read the post

it's unfair to compare other artists to him
he is in a league of his own, like Moore among writers

>le good artist wasting his talent on capeshit
I want this meme to die.

Okay here's my list of current God's. Williams, Tradd Moore, Guilliem March, Olivier Coipel, Nicola Scott, Frank Cho, Travel Foreman, Ivan Ries, Yu, and Kenneth Rocafort, oh and Ben Caldwell.

>Japan-tier of bad

suqmadiq.jpg

Thats not fair. Vagabond is a masterpiece. Add Innocence while you're at. Ran the Grey World too.

Delloto my nigga, even in shit like Bendis' secret war his art is great but it can be a little muddy

Go to bed Gabby your book is dead

The absolute state of this post. Let me guess, you're a photorealismfag?

Kek, it's funny that they're all hispanic, but I wasnt doing that on purpose.

Jimenez and Larraz have the most similar styles. Perez, who did the Novas book, is more cartoony.

Javi Rodriquez has a Marcos Martin vibe but where he really shines is in the risks he takes with paneling. Doctor Strange & the Sorcerers Supreme was such an incredible book to look at because of his work.

Moore is probably the best action artist. Otherwise it’s just waste of his time

Vagabond looks similar.

I mean, it's realistic. Have you ever worn spandex pants?

Ah, yeah. That's Vagabond, there. I hadn't seen somebody else was cultured in this thread.

Best? No. Able to sell a comic with his art alone? Yes.

So he's definitely up there.