"jews have an inherent fear of nationalism"

youtube.com/watch?v=X9yCdstxwO8

Sarah Silverman sums it up pretty well. It's our interests vs. theirs. Only difference is, they already have their own ethnostate they can go to.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Jewish-Family-Life-Traditions-Holidays/dp/0307440869
twitter.com/martinshkreli/status/792952331587510272
mefacts.com/cached.asp?x_id=10584
youtube.com/watch?v=PdJH7Y56c7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=22NQuPrwbHA
theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unless they are in Isreal.

doesn't count, filthy goy

>invented the concept of interest
>litterally killed jesus christ
>expected sympathy

Turn on the fucking gas already

>jews fear nationalism

Are you fucking kidding me? Has she ever even heard of Israel?

Jesus Christ on a cracker these people are idiots. Let them all move to Israel. They'd last two seconds.

That's something coming from the jew who said she was glad jesus was killed

jews have a fear of zionism? That's new, I haven't noticed

And that she would do it again in a heartbeat

I'd still force my erect member into her little brown asshole however

Do I smell antisemitism goyim?

>I'd still force my erect member into her little brown asshole however

me too bro. I'd jam it in there like I was looking for my long lost foreskin

Jews are incredibly Nationalistic and have been forever.

They're insanely protective of their group and heavily Xenophobic.

For fuck's sake, what other Group of people can be so disparate, yet so genetically similar?

Just because you've been Nationless for a thousand years, doesn't mean you can't be Nationalistic.

What a retarded cunt

Israel was founded by Eastern Jews. I.e., Slavs in disguise. There are no actual Jews there.

up until the 40s, they were nationalists without a nation. Now they're nationalists who refuse to fuck off to their nation, while crashing white nations into the ground.

She couldn't make it clearer. Still, I think most jews outside of Israel and their communities have no clue why they don't feel any kind of in-group preference. Those who do and still say the kind of divisive shit she said are outright evil, though.

wtf i hate liberal non-israeli jews now

I just wonder if it's ever dawned on her that she's essentially saying "I don't want you to have what I could easily have myself if I shelled out 500 bucks for a plane to Tel Aviv. Oh and I'm openly admitting that I don't even have any special affection for the white country I'm claiming to be a part of."
>now

she is 46 years, not married and will never have children,

HOWEVER, her sister is happily married with a religious man in Israel, and have several children, living a upper middle class life style in a ethnostate, her own family is literally white supremacists according to Sarah's views.

but she doesn't recognize that.

Do jews fear the oven, though?

That's my point. I think they feel they're part of the country but at the same time they don't, since Jewish communities are pretty closed and different from the rest of the population.

They behave, then, as any social misfit would, given they do not truly identify themselves with their social networks. That's why a lot of what they say is just an expression and justification of low in-group preference.

Was gonna say I'd fuck her asshole until I noticed that arm hair

Nah senpai

Because her true group is the Jewish one, even though she thinks she belongs to white America as well. It's much easier to find flaws in the out-group and we're often blind to those in the in-group: that's just a consequence of us having in-group preferences.

I am not blind to the shittyness of other Scandinavians, especially Swedes though, but i guess this is because of extended usage of Sup Forums

here's a book her sister wrote
amazon.com/Jewish-Family-Life-Traditions-Holidays/dp/0307440869

>I love America but not above all places
Fucking Jews. And people laugh.

that was the most telling part of the video. Even basic bitch patriotism is unthinkable for them. Why doesn't she move to one of those other places she loves just as much as America?

DELET THIS

It isn't as bas than it used to be.
Now with Israël Jews aren't as much as globalist degenerates as they used to be.

Of course you still have American New Yrok or Cali Jews who are litteral cancer.

>that forarm hair

Shkreli said it best

twitter.com/martinshkreli/status/792952331587510272

dont fall for the succubus tricks

girls with hairy arms have higher testosterone levels and are more likely to fuck a lot

I'd love to hatefuck her

>Eastern Jews

Thats one crazy description for Britains.

That's bullshit though.

Jews living outside of Israel have a fear of nationalism, should be the correct statement.

I'd fuck her right in the pussy in that exact position, with those clothes on.

>"jews have an inherent fear

OH REALLY

First post best post

What you have to understand about Jews is that they are indoctrinated literally from birth to believe that the world is out to get them. Everyone wants to oppress Jews because they are "God's Chosen," so they have to stick together in a closely-knit tribe and put one over on everyone else before they get the jackboot.

Ironically, it is this paranoid tribalism that drives them to wreck nations and make everyone hate them, which reinforces their deluded, paranoid, special-snowflake world view.

This belief is so deeply ingrained in their culture and from such a young age that they might as well be born with it. You have no choice but to drive them out and never do any business with a Jew.

It's us versus them

White people are the only ones dumb enough to have been duped into forgetting this

Forget Israel, Jews are the most nationalist group that has ever existed, even when Israel didn't exist. Jews wouldn't fucking exist now if they weren't nationalists

This.

Thats why these anatgonists should be gassed

Silverkike is ugly as sin and if you get so desperate to fuck THAT, you should KYS. Or masturbate to anima.

go back to fucking Isreal

It's what happened in WW2

Nationalism was on the rise but jews only cared about the jews, it's been that way since jews formed their sandman religion and it's why they've been kicked out of every country they've ever lived in.

Stop being a fucking kike and help your fucking countrymen you dumb kikes. Nobody cares you're a fucking a jew except you and other jews.

Taки дa, этo гoй пpaв

Zionism is Jewish nationalism.

mefacts.com/cached.asp?x_id=10584

You're being ridiculous Sarah.

Nice meme. Similar to "Jews were forced to become greedy, cheating, lying bastards with a hate for the goyim", because of Christians and Muslims banning usury.

youtube.com/watch?v=PdJH7Y56c7Y
Sing with me, my brother
I'll move to great Israel soon

Yet jews are the most nationalistic people on earth.

dude anime is gross

DAILY REMINDER THAT EVERY CONSERVATIVE SHOULD SUPPORT PALESTINE AND HATE ALL KIKES.

It makes us look better cause we are on the side of "muh oppressed browns" and also we can demonize jews as racist, murderers who steal land like they demonize us.

Diaspora shoah now

It doesn't count if all I want to do is sexually degrade her.

Zionism is nothing but exploitation of other people to make profit. You think rich Jews care about poor Jews? No. Jews don't even care if they pollute/bankrupt environment, why would they care who lives in that environment, they aren't nationalistic.

>"jews have an inherent fear of nationalism

No shit...We can tell this by literally all of the Global Jewish Elites actions over the past 100 years.

>Jews caused anti-semitism by ultra-nationalists

Interesting theory, but it seems implausible, since ultra-nationalists tend to be against most minorities (being Russian you should know this). There's some feedback though:

Alt-right shits on minorities
Jews being minorities shit on the alt-right
Alt-right uses this as an example of Jews trying to destroy the world (since alt-right tends to present an apocalyptic view of events, and the alt-right as the only salvation), thereby continuing the cycle

this

Makes sense. If they had to acknowledge nationalism as a good thing, they'd get massive critique on their meddling with other nationalities.

Like that famous quote: confident and bold and when you call him a Jew, he scurries into the background astonished and frightened.
>paraphrase

>jews have a fear of zionism?

Correct. Righteous Jews are anti zionist.

So was Einstein, or his zionism was so liberal it wouldn't be called zionism today.

>Oy vey, it's your fault goy, why are you fighting your oppression?

neck yourself

guys but amy winehouse died

When i look at Jewish face i see that genetic apocalypse already happened. Jews are jealous of other people, since they are pure and perfect. It's like when you have in school some nerd Jew everybody picks on because obviously a retarded, then that Jew becomes a politician and can't get over butthurt and tries to destroy perfect humans.

fpbp

>Anti-semites are now an oppressed minority
Oppression olympics have gone to far.

>dat macro

Holy fuck why am I laughing

Why did you start them, then?

JEWS CAN GO BURN IN OVEN NOW

And it all started with a few rabbis who were mad that Christianity was flourishing and that Judaism was literally dying out.
>Talmud

And how'd you think they got to that point? Jews are raised with the old testament and the prototype for globalism: the Talmud.

No, it's pretty much the Jewish cultural idea that they're special snowflakes that all gentiles want to destroy. So Jews become ultra-tribal and try to get the leg up on everyone else, lest they get put into ovens.

This drives Jews to do horrible things, like wreck nations and subvert cultures, which makes people *actually* hate them. This reinforces their deluded, paranoid world view. And it continues *every* *single* *place* Jews get any influence at all.

Every.
Single.
Place.

At some point, you can only point the finger at yourself, zhid.

I want to slam it in her pooper.

>dont fall for the succubus tricks

but she cute like frightened kitten

Christians unironically look like rodents tho

He's hurt in brains, no wonder. It surprises me not that he sells out Europe. You just need to look at those politician's faces, every face different ugly and you know why they don't like their own countries, how could they, obviously raised by pack of wolves in Shrek's swamp.

>No, it's pretty much the Jewish cultural idea that they're special snowflakes that all gentiles want to destroy
Nope, that's not true. Jews believe ultra-nationalists groups harbor anti-semites, therefore they are against ultra-nationalism.

>At some point, you can only point the finger at yourself, zhid.
>I've made up this shit so you have to admit it
Retard

>It's like when you have in school some nerd Jew everybody picks on because obviously a retarded, then that Jew becomes a politician and can't get over butthurt and tries to destroy perfect humans.

Like NLP? they're not all Jewish and not all Jews practice NLP.

Traditionally they disaprove of hutspa

what do Jews REALLY think of Mormons?

they seem pretty chummy

>Oppression olympics have gone to far

It.
hasn't.
even.
begun.

youtube.com/watch?v=22NQuPrwbHA

hello this is hans
>oven is rdy!

MAGA

You just can't trust the Jews. Sorry.

>Pic
She seems to be butthurt because Trump victory. Isnt her?

>inherited Holocaust trauma

my sides

Supposedly they have the best communities in America (in terms of employment, education family values, etc.).

>Nope, that's not true. Jews believe ultra-nationalists groups harbor anti-semites, therefore they are against ultra-nationalism.

Jews are "against ultra-nationalism" while at the same time being ultra-nationalist yourselves. Jews are capable of some of the most fantastic feats of doublethink.

You're proving my point. "Oy veh, so many anti-semites! We gotta band togetha and push back against the goyim! It'll be anuddah Shoah if we don't!"

Then they actually get themselves put into ovens. Jews haven't learned this about themselves even after thousands of years, and it's ultimately why you're all going to be wiped out.

I don't mind Jews or Muslims doing stuff in their own countries as long as they are not stealing land or money from other countries. Live and let live, but not in my country. Breed with own people, don't run away from problems into my country. Nationalism and Jews is a concept very hard to understand when all they been doing through history is run away from problems and breeding with any race they came across. How would it be if my immune system decided to run away? I would be as mentally ill as those countries made out of migrants.

she's not ugly though. hate her all you want, she deserves it, but she's not ugly.

oh jesus...

HOLY SHIT KEK WILLS IT

Checked.

oy vey you fucking nazi dont belittle the chosen peoples struggles!
theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

Nice digits!
>Jews are capable of some of the most fantastic feats of doublethink.
That's just basic selfishness and hypocrisy. It happens.

>You're proving my point. "Oy veh, so many anti-semites! We gotta band togetha and push back against the goyim! It'll be anuddah Shoah if we don't!"
No, I'm not making judgments one way or another, I'm point out some really obvious flaws in your reasoning and offering an alternative theory. Being against nationalism is bad for diaspora Jews in the long run, but it's hard to convince people to go along with other people who shit on them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ééé