Do you faggots realize that when you write stuff like "fuck niggers" or "race war now" you are giving the media exactly...

Do you faggots realize that when you write stuff like "fuck niggers" or "race war now" you are giving the media exactly what they want to hear.

For the first time in 30 years the voice of the silent majority will be taken into account, so the best move is to calm down voice and tell real motivations.
Trump said he wanted to unify America, it's up to you to help him in this task now.

If you succeed "populist" parties accross Europe and the world will not be seen as neonazi clubs the way newspapers told until today but for what they truly are: Patriotic movements against globalisation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D06bIe8YvUg
wgno.com/2016/11/10/police-lafayette-student-lied-about-being-robbed-of-wallet-hijab-by-trump-supporters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All niggers should be lynched

Fuck niggers, race war now

fuck niggers

race war now

do you realize this is an anonymous board and the people writing shit like that with pictures of hitler are likely low-level journalists trying to make up shit stories?

meanwhile the media and nigs write fuck white people everywhere and thats perfectly fine of course

Good. The media needs more of this retarded shit to report on, because they ain't got what it takes to be journalists.

All fucking niggers must fucking hang

best comment of the day

God. I want to gas me some kikes right about now.

>not knowing all the vandalism is leftist false flagging

How are we supposed to sacrifice the truth in exchange for credibility?

If we had more credibility and less truth we'd be just like mainstream media.

Wtf I hate niggers now.

t. nigger kike jew spic nigger nigger nigger

This, you are correct sir.

>Do you faggots realize that when you write stuff like "fuck niggers" or "race war now"

Your problem is that you take this board seriously.

At least half the people here are roleplayers/trolls.

except trump isnt enough and will never be enough

i dont want to live in a majority mexican country just because repubs are still getting elected

Fuck off swedie cuck, your country is done

they openly wear fuck white people, they shout fuck white people, they rape, violate physically and emotionally for no reason. they are currently slave-owners of more slaves than whites ever did blacks. They are insane, violent and if you haven't noticed, brilliantly retarded, to compare how many scientific steps made by "colored" people is next to none. A basic principle for them is like considered brilliance brilliance, rare and not happening. Im a buddhist, I don't give a fuck, but I don't think we should dress apes in human clothes and teach them to do shit for us. Do some basic genetic profiling based on natural selection, the answer is simple. mud people gonna mud

see youtube.com/watch?v=D06bIe8YvUg ignore the jew references

Sticks and stone may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

Don't cry because someone said mean things, it makes you look week.

All fucking niggers must fucking hang!

Fuck the media and fuck you too nigger.

Black people are awesome.
Niggers got to go.

or its just anons shitposting for fun?

fuck niggers gas the kikes race war now kill all women

True. But we really need to get rid of all the goddamn niggers.

It's true that it doesn't look good, but racist jokes and general lewdness are just a part of the culture here. That's one thing that people need to understand.

A lot of us are just shitposting with no agenda at all. We're just dicking around. It honestly means nothing.

shut the fuck up frog-nigger

Fuck niggers, Race war now! GAS THE KIKES! TALKING HEADS ON PIKES!

They would just make it up anyway, grow up.

If we managed to meme Donald Trump into presidency we shouldn't have any trouble keeping on succeeding in the forthcoming meme wars

On ne change pas une équipe qui gagne.

This, fuck these niggers in the US hating on whites for voting in their own interest those niggers gotta go

The media has called whites racists for years. And that is why Trump won.
If they shout it more we win more.
Fuck niggers. Race war now

I'm putting on a face of unity, echoing Trump's words that we must bind the wounds of division, reminding Hillary supporters of their own slogans - that Love Trumps Hate, that we are Stronger Together. I'm twisting them to hold up the mirror to their hypocrisy. All the while Operation Whitefeminism is a go.

I do realize that, which is why I'm going to say it again: Gas the Kikes, Race war now.

You see, the media has become irrelevant. I want to give them all they need to defeat us, only to have them realize that they are powerless to do so.
I want them to be what we once were, that crazy guy on the corner with a cardboard sign ranting and raving and being ignored by everyone. (Well, mine read more like pic related)

so long as the possibility remains in peoples minds, they will take any criticism of this place with a grain of salt

The problem is that the media does not realize this. Or at least PRETEND not realizing
Trump rioters and #Notmypresident pussies are people who fell for the media narrative and never took the time to listen a single Trump speech or even reading his program because it's too triggering to them.

Act as you want on Sup Forums but bringing this attitude on youtube, or internet or the street will not work in Trumps favor and will harm any hope for nationalist movements in Europe to be taken seriously.

I agree. A lot.

Sort your shit out, America. If you can keep it together, and if Trump actually steers some good policy along the way, you'll see results across the world. Any deliberate provocation or "trolling" horseshit is just giving the dishonest media more ammunition.

You'd think that but you'd be wrong

It's too late dude, Sup Forums has already been hijacked by stormweenies. I seriously hope the idiots here save their autism for the internet.

It's usually teens and newfags who make those posts, or people without jobs.

Most of us grew out of that age and left Sup Forums, or just lurk.

The problem with racism is if one side becomes pacifistic the other side gains no opposition and becomes more radical, but if the side defends itself with aggression, moderates who share cultural similarities with the opposing side who don't fully adhere to their beliefs feel threatened and become more supportive of the opposing side or join them entirely.

In the end we always need something to conflict with, whether it be race, nation, religion, culture, etc.

Racism will never stop existing and the best way to tone it down is to revert the hatred onto another source.

The fact that white people like guns and nascar doesn't make them crave for race war.

Fuck niggers

Race war now

Fuck the media.

I do want the race war, former conservative veterans will roll you fucking hippies over immediately

Yes fuck the media.

But don't fuck the people who read it and believe it. Show them they were wrong

GAS THE BIKES

NASCAR NOW

>Do you faggots realize that when you write stuff like "fuck niggers" or "race war now" you are giving the media exactly what they want to hear.
The only people saying this are Hillary supporters, a few of them have already been arrested for such false flags. eg.
wgno.com/2016/11/10/police-lafayette-student-lied-about-being-robbed-of-wallet-hijab-by-trump-supporters/