Trump is jew-wise. You bet Trump read "Protocols of Zion" and the jews hate him

>Trump’s words come directly from the audio of a speech that he delivered in Palm Beach about a global conspiracy, after which he came under heavy attack for employing the kind of words used in the Protocols of Zion. “This is an anti-Semitics ad,” wrote Josh Marshall, “every bit as much as the infamous Jesse Helms ‘white hands’ ad or the Willie Horton ad were anti-African-American racist ads. Which is to say, really anti-Semitic.” Rabbi Jonah Dov Pesner, the director of the Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism, released a statement that said: “We denounce, in the strongest possible terms, the use of contemptuous and historically anti-Semitic tropes in the recent campaign ad of presidential candidate Donald Trump. References to ‘the establishment’ and a ‘global power structure,’ juxtaposed over images of Jewish public figures, create thinly-veiled allusions to centuries-old anti-Semitic propaganda. This latest ad is, regrettably, part of a pattern of the use of such words and imagery that has been repeated by the Trump campaign over many months.”
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/has-trump-driven-jews-away-from-the-republican-party/506735/

twitter.com/fight_trump

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_2016_Deir_ez-Zor_air_raid
dailystormer.com/dont-hoax-me-bro-being-on-the-lookout-for-disinfo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're taking down the zog machine.

Jew by Jew by Jew.

The white man marches on.

>inb4 muh pro israel muh daughter

The most pro-desert rat group, commie liberals, hate Israel. The most pro-Israel group, evangelicals, hate Jews. Trump didn't arrange his daughters marriage.

politicians user
he is not a businessman anymore.
USA has ties with Israel and he is forced to make them happy too.

>reform rabbi

it is like hamas for israel.

>lefty magazine says trump hates jews

well i'm convinced

So why are you Nazi fucks so happy if he praises Israel and is honored by his Jewish daughter and grandchildren? Do you think he's secretly a rabid anti-Semite and is bidding his time to strike?

they rly didnt want him

Don't be naive. Almost all media owned by jews are against him. In Israel there was a pro-Trump movement but even "right wing" jews like Ben Shapiro and his tribe were against him.

People that can't think shouldn't be allowed to talk about politics. Period.
He is a smart person. The easiest way to be close to the jews is to give your daughter to them.

FAMILY TIES are important to jews you retard.

>lefty jewish magazine
Is there any right wing jewish magazine?

>He is a smart person. The easiest way to be close to the jews is to give your daughter to them.

So he has secretly sacrificed his daughter to the Jews to infiltrate them but is going to Holocaust them really bad in the end? That doesn't sound like the desperate rationalization of a stormtard at all.

DIEEEEE MOTHERFUCKERS

Americans are so divorced from reality. It's sad.

It's either "OMG KKK KILL ALL JEWS" or "ZIONIST KILL ALL GENTILE"

You have completely lost any sense of reality. You don't even have common sense.

>stormtard

I can't say I'm not surprised.

In France you can't remotely express a jew-skeptical opinion (or even them being skeptical about you) and stay in a public position.
In USA you can become President…
I envy you, guys

In their minds USA elected a Ku Klux Klan president

It's really the greatest election ever

He didn't arrange his daughters marriage you ugly rat. You wouldn't be here if you weren't terrified. Of course he's proud of his daughter and loves his grand children.

>He is a smart person. The easiest way to be close to the jews is to give your daughter to them.

So you actually think he gave his daughters to the "jews" to be close to them? You believe that? But he is *secretly* against Jews? And he is still going to be forced to support Israel anyway? Oh boy, you really drank the coolaid.

That's US Jews. And he is not even hostile to them. Jews usually vote democrat anyway.

>Netanyahu lauded the "firm relationship" between the two nations, based on shared values, interests and a "shared fate."

>"I am certain that Trump and I will continue to strengthen the unique alliance between Israel and the United States and we take it to new heights."

NAZIS BTFO (again)

Jews voted for Hillary more than any other group except the 70 IQ feral Africans. 7/8 of her largest funders were kikes, and they almost won. If we don't completely destroy what little power they have left those inbred rats will eventually get power and enact revenge just as they did to Germany in 1945 and 1919.

You stupid, stupid man. The dane said:

>He is a smart person. The easiest way to be close to the jews is to **give your daughter to them**

I asked a rhetorical question based on that:

>So he has secretly **sacrificed his daughter** to the Jews to infiltrate them.

Try to follow, hun

He didn't give shit you fool and you know this or you wouldn't be on this board shitting your pants. Yeah perhaps he didn't notice that virtually all of Hillary biggest funders were kike rats. Perhaps he didn't have to deal with the eternal Jew during his business decades. Perhaps he didn't notice that the Jews were directly responsible for essentially all of the issues that forced him to lose $60m running for office. Perhaps he didn't notice all the Cohens and Witzbergers that subjected his family to nonstop lies and attacks.

Quite the bet ratboy.

You're also not fooling anyone with the reddit spacing you inbred rat. Fuck off, if you want to prevent assbooting #110 convince your inbred tribe to stop attacking our children.

>The "So" tell for cognitive dissonance

man scott dilbert nailed this one

Calm down friend. Trump won't touch a hair on a Jewish head. He will support and cooperate with Israel. Nothing will change in that regard. Your whole fantasy of him becoming an anti-Semite is just that, a fantasy. Hitler failed and is not coming back. Just as an aside, tell me what you will believe will happen to Jews with Trump in office?

And here is something that actually did happen, though :)

>not understanding that there's an internal affair between the jews
>not remembering that when the Israelies bomb the Palestinians all the media (owned by American and European jews) bash them

>cognitive dissonance

Where was that in my post?

The most pro-Jew group, commie liberals, hate Israel. The most pro-Israel group, evangelicals, hate Jews.Regardless there is literally nothing for Trump to do about the Jewish question. In about 20 years we'll need a president that deports every last one of you to Israel, but as for Trump the only thing he needed to do was get elected. It's our job to do what needs to be done now.

right at the beginning and then continuing on through the rest of the post

Hey who knows perhaps your tribe will stop targeting our children. Perhaps you'll appreciate that we took you in with open arms and stop trying to undermine our society. Perhaps Jews will clean out their own ranks and become just another honest and hardworking group that doesn't use nepotism and doesn't despise ethnic Europeans.

Obviously since you've been assbooted a solid 109+ times and turned on America less than two generations after they let you in I doubt this personally, but there's a chance I guess.

>say there is a jewish world order
>they get defensive about it
Doesn't this inherently prove there is?
There would be no need to defend themselves on such an accusation if it wasn't true. If anything, since it's a "centuries old" accusation, shouldn't it just be laughed at?
Why is there a need for defensiveness, unless there is a reason?

>your tribe will stop targeting our children

I'm not Jewish, though.

There are 2 camps of Jews

The Pro-Zionists, and the Anti-Zionists. Anti-Zionists stay true to the doctrine that the Jewish State is not meant to exist until the messiah arrives. While Pro-Zionists want a Jewish state now because of the "Holocaust"

Also the Jews will always fight amongst themselves, they always have and always will, even if there is peace, they will still fight over small differences.

You ugly rats always use this line as if it's clever.

Firstly Israel completely BTFO'd the chosen person meme, highest corruption in the western world, more investment than spain & italy combined yet poorer than most post-soviet countries, only country where immigrants are poorer after ten years, etc.

Secondly the problem isn't "muh jewish power" the problem are kikes targeting our kids, inciting blacks, subverting our democracy, abusing nepotism, the overwhelming hatred for whites, etc. I just posted six pictures of your fellow tribe members and everytime I post these there isn't one single ratfaced jew that calls them out. Not once. We know why this is.

Nobody says every single Jew. The argument is that while every Jew isn't responsible for the actions of the overwhelming majority the fact remains that virtually all of the issues Trump ran on, and the issues imperiling our countries today, simply wouldn't exist if Jews didn't exist in our countries.

Syria will be saved, the middle-east will be stabilized, then after the dust settles everyone will know how to prevent it happening again, pointing at israel. Prepare.

No question about that.

Was just stating that those who are against Israel are sticking to the doctrine.

Israel better last another 20 or 30 years or we'll end up in a post-Havarra situation like the NSDAP and nobody wants to deal with that.

>References to ‘the establishment’ and a ‘global power structure,’ juxtaposed over images of Jewish public figures, create thinly-veiled allusions to centuries-old anti-Semitic propaganda
They are not even trying to hide it anymore

I try to convince people not to focus on Israel. They redpill the left by the millions while the diaspora redpills the right by the millions. I'm hoping Trump does the capital change more than pretty much any other policy as that's going to set off an absolutely shitstorm that will do more damage to the desert rats (both religions) since 9/11.

Either way bright days ahead.

a third of jews still voted for trump though, and i bet that number would be significantly higher if it was israeli jews only.

Wait, so i want to know the answer to this little riddle: Jews hate Muslims, right? Europe generally supports Israel. Why would Israel flood Europe with muslims that will eventually achieve great influence within those European countries and make them more antisemetic and hostile to Israel?

To them it's "Revenge" for the "Holocaust"

But then again most Jews don't see things beyond the present.

>Jews hate Muslims, right?
Yeah right after they flood our countries with them they just get the military to protect their communities/stores/temples like they do in France and Palestine. Dump incoming since you requested it.

You realize what board you wandered into right? We've heard all these same lines a hundred times.

>The KKK was established by a Zionist Freemason

And after they've stoked tensions long enough you inbred kikes will turn the two groups against each other just as you always have. 99.90%+ of the German communist fighters were goyim. 90% of the German communist leaders were jewish.

I just want you Sup Forums motherfuckers to admit Trump is a sham. You can't believe he made it in. It's unthinkable. That the meme really did it. Deep down you know he's a puppet. You cant say youre red pilled and still believe the jews would give the common man a chance to vote them out of power. Our entire life is a lie. These parasites give us a ss# and we're herded on from there. There are still people on this board right now that take the racism meme seriously. REDPILL MY ASS

Trump has already achieved what most of wanted him to achieve. Even if he didn't win what he did to the overton window and to our collective resolve is immeasurable. Jews can't even write an anti-white subversive article now without it being blasted across dozens of websites and reaching tens of thousands of people.

This! Isreal and the Middle East are the problem of those, who live there, while the Frankfurt School stuff is our problem here. I would consider Trump sucessful, if he solves US internal problems and shifts the overton window further to the right.

Also how many millions, if not tens of millions, now recognize the Jew? Whether it be last names, facial features, etc. There's no going back now and we owe this to his campaign. Jews will eventually bend the knee and realize they were better off for it happening sooner than later.

Unless Trump does something about that it will be the same. Good thing its Putin ruling Russia. He's a intelligent person and managed to keep calm despite every west effort do try to get to his nerves.
For eg.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_2016_Deir_ez-Zor_air_raid
To create destabilization in those countries. Force people to riot and race war, and then it will be an excuse to take over.
People at Europe are all thinking muslims are crap and ignore the jews. But the 90% of shit muslims come from Saudi Arabia. A country (like Israel) that doesnt received any refugee! And they have plenty of camps throughout their lands

Source proving that image is true? Did you check to see if he actually said that or did you just assume he did?

dailystormer.com/dont-hoax-me-bro-being-on-the-lookout-for-disinfo/

Even other Nazis are saying that its bullshit. "Dis-info"

Thats great and all, really. But the people who are awake should take action and march to washington to take these tyrants out so we can live how man was supposed to. The jews wont care about your opinion as long as they get to uphold the ruse that the president actually makes decisions.

way to go user, you busted him on 1 out of 19 images

I didn't bother checking all the other images he spammed. I just looked at the last one and saw how ridiculous it was. He obviously does not have his thinking cap on and is not actively verifying his information.

don't reply to me ever again you smarmy queer

Well, now i have too...

I decided to reply twice to remind you you're dumb :p