Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_name#Family_names
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Marinette thread
>posts ladybug image

Pic not related?

Greasy Ladybug feet.

>posting real Marinette

Yeah. Everyone is posting Ladybug, who is obviously not Marinette.

cote

Has LB fucked Adrien yet!?

why a double surname? cuck alert

Mamma and Papa Mari were married after she was born.

I bet she knows who Ladybug is though...

huh? they do that in france?

its very common, and some don't even get married at all, even after having children

She used to work in a massage shop in the red light district. She said she was on the pill.

It's not uncommon for children born out of wedlock to have the mother's family name, after marriage their name is formally a double-barrel name.

She met Ladybug.

What episode is this from?

Does ladybug’s powers include an increment of thiccness?

>cheng

Timebreaker

That butt!!

My 7 yo cousin loves to watch this show. I wouldnt be surprised if in his teen years he gets a boner at every sight of black spots.

Could be better

Bump

I want both of them

Technically speaking, wouldn't it be Cheng-Dupain then? Usually the original surname is first then the new one?

Or exactly who's child is Marinette? Is she her father's child (so her mom is dead/divorced)?

>literally skintight spandex
>sweating.jpg

There's no law about name order when you combine surnames through marriage and elect to mash them together.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_name#Family_names

It's kind of a recent thing, before 2005 french children where required to have their father's last name (unless they where unknown, in that case they took their mother's name).

After 2005, children can have either their dad's or mother's name or the combination of the two using a hyphen.

And that rises and interesting point, that means that Marinette was born at the bare minimum on 2005, if she is 14, the show takes place at least in 2019.

Strangely quiet on the CGL side of things. They never want to admit they'd want to be ladybug - in latex.

not if the parent decided to fuse the familly name when they got married.

Don't think about this too hard

I’m willing to bet money they get the pic related power in the next episode. The real question is how will they come up with a use for it again? Pro Tip: Never

Speaking of Chinese, I'm surprised Marinette hasn't tried to learn Chinese just so she could set up study sessions with Adrien.

I've given up on this show and only staying for the fanart. Anyone have some hot pictures of the chicks?

>that thread

Need to go gargle some sharp rocks for a bit

would you?

Needs more cameltoe.

On bootleg land Miraculus Ladybug is about a french boy that turns into An asian girl with magical power.

Like the dude whose mom had gotten a tattoo of a unicorn on her boob when she was 18, and after she had kids, they started sagging. Every time he went to the zoo and saw the giraffes, he's get thirsty for milk... :)

Multiple times.

translation?

yeah, she slips into his room and takes advantage of his shy nature and dominates him

They'll gonna use it again on their 2nd Christmas special episode.

It's probably just to appeal to the target audience, who would have been born after 2005 and would have (at least) classmates with conjoined surnames, but that's interesting nonetheless.

I want Marinette to crumble into dust after being on the receiving end of a cataclysm!
Then Aurore will dye her hair black, and take her rightful place as the miraculous ladybug.

Looks like fucking trash.

Hol up
Why does February have 31 days
And is February sunny in France?

It's just a sight gag that's not meant to be taken as any serious proof of chronological progression in this show.

I'm okay with that
but only if she dyes her pubes too, as nice as blonde ones are, it'd look weird to have blacky blue hair and blonde bush...and don't give me any of that "most people tend to have black pubes regardless" nonsense

Noice.

I can't believe I'm having sex with the Miraculous Ladybug!

>And is February sunny in France?

Why would that be strange?

Because winter

Go choke on dicks, faggot.

And she liked it.

>watching toddlershit just because it makes your weewee hard

Is it bad?

I don't know how it is France, but where I'm from, you get plenty of sunny days in winter.

Remember, when it's below freezing, there's no moisture in the air. Often (but not always) that means no clouds, either.

And so begins the tradition of discussing pubes in a ladybug thread.

cat boi combo breaker!

Am I the only one who wanted the 2d anime ladybug instead of 3D?

I liked the 2D animation when I saw it, but looking back on it now, it's was pretty painfully generic.

The PV looked awesome way better than the final product.

I think the only reason we stick with this show is it's so fapworthy.

>YWN be her chaton.

Let's get a conversation started!

Lets not.

I say it everytime. This makes Nino look like a Teenage Magic Nino Turtle.

Nino cracks me up every time I see this.

If an artist wants to be political with their oc, I’m fine with that. If an artist wants to be political with someone elses work, I’m not a fan. If you drew some anti-semetic speach bubble around a real life photo, they would probably sue you for slander. I’m sure ladybug is anti-nazi, but who isn’t? Like 1% of 1% of the world? Let just ignore them and they will die out in a generation or two. If you keep giving them attention like this, they just attract new members. Also I know this was an american artist for several reasons, Europe pretty much made nazism illegal, Germans with hit you if you compliment their country, “Free Speech” is an American term, I don’t know of any other country using it and finally the rest of the world just calls it racism, not white power.

>huge resolution screen cap
Where do we find these?

29% of Americans are literally nazis. This is a serious issue and we must fight.

No they aren't. And no, Nazi doesn't mean "anyone whose politics I personally disagree with," you stupid, spoiled snowflake.

Harmon please.

How did this ultra cute girl lost to the most bland asian bitch?

>Everyone posting Adrien's ugly Asian mistress instead of his beautiful pure blood wife

Repeat after me, Marinette is to leave, Chloe is to breed

Is this show well written or just waifu bait?

I watched a few episodes when it first came out but don't remember if I enjoyed it.

Why do they have the same nose?

This image it's pure diamonds!!

Chloe is for Sabrina. Dykes don't breed.

oh please Sabrina is gonna be written off and never heard from again

that said Chloe is into girls too, just actual pretty girls, so not Sabrina

so is the story actually progressing? or is it more of the same filler monster of the week?

there have been like 8 episodes in season 2 so far and I would say 4ish have been more plot and progression while the other 4 were pretty monster of the week

although that kinda depends on how you count things, I could understand arguments for 3 or 5 episodes of plot or progression depending on how you look at it

Alya loves her best friend.

but not as much as she wants a 3 way with Chat and Ladybug

No, Alya is pure.

oh please I'm pretty sure Alya is the least pure character in the show

probably writes LadybugxChat Noir fanfiction for her sideblog

>No qt3.14, hapa, fashionista gf to snuggle with at night

Are the action scenes worth it?

No.
Only girls and ephebophiles watch this show; mostly for the shipping.

Shame.
Back when the 2d animu dropped I thought it was going to be a Pretty Cure scenario in which they attract girls with the characters and guys with the fight scenes.