End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding...

>End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall;

Okay so American Taxpayers are paying for the wall and Mexico will just say fuck off when they're asked to reimburse us. Good plan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XHjKBjM1ngw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's almost as if you can't tax remittances and stop foreign aid.

and how much aid do we pay Mexico? We shouldn't be giving them any in the first place.

Fuck tonnes of money is spent on illegal immigrants, the wall pays for itself.

Also usa gives foreign aid to mexico, the plan is to cut that off and pay for the wall.

Another plan is to tax the fuck out of mexican imports, making them pay.

560 million in 2013
There is a remittance of 25 billion USD by mexicans each year
and there probably is a whole lot of drug income that can be relinquished to go pay the wall.

I mean the wall is going to be like 12 billion, and it'll cost even more to man it sufficiently, because otherwise ropes and ladders beat the wall.

It's going to require a fuckton of armed guards too, you can't just hae 1 every mile or so otherwise cartels just shoot that one guard and they're clear for awhile climbing it with ropes.

there's a recent modern invention called security cameras

Bullets can destroy cameras too.. and by the time you can do anything about a breach, they're gone.

US spend billions on shit like ucraine or f-35 this is just fucking wall

Motion sensitive automated gun emplacements would be a possibility but that would probably drive the costs way up, both in construction and maintenance.

But it could also open up a ton of job opportunities for people to man the guardposts along the wall.

You realise there are ways to make Mexico pay for wall?

As in cutting financial assistance to them and using that money instead to build wall etc.

BUILD WALL PEDRO! BUILD IT AND PAY FOR IT!

Make the top end of the mexican side curve inward and cover it with spikes.

Holy shit this is just like my RTS games

He was just tapping into xenophobia to get elected. Stop acting like a wall is going to happen.

Then dig a moat at the bottom of the american side and add spikes too

so what exactly is your solution?
we already spend a ton on the border trying to secure it

get out, jeb.

"Hey Joe, camera 7 is down"
"Ok now we know where they are"

How are they gone?
So they fired bullets at a camera. scaled the wall. and got away on foot before people notice?

Did they get a car over the wall? a little fold up off road bicycle?

You are aware that alarms can be set to those cameras such that if they fail a guard is notified right?

Are you just completely obtuse or do you just find critical thinking tedious?

When Mexico learn that illegal immigration across their border is gonna cost them bigly they'll build the damn wall themselves

Not to mention it's pretty easy to follow the tracks that go from the broken cameras away from the wall.

And you can use drones too.

Mexico will be asked to reimburse

If they say yes, then great
If they say no, we slap on tariffs and stop giving aid money. We will get the money one way or another.

If the camera feed picks up some mariachis who then disable the camera, you fucking know where they are, retard.

Also, motion detectors.

Kek! when the illegals start self deporting due to lack of gibs, the Mexican government will build the wall just to keep them in.

> chinks could build a wall around their yuge border thousands of years ago
> implying it would be anything but a blip on the budget for americans to do ten times better using modern technology and economies of scale
> implying you arnt going to pay for it
> implying you arnt going back

Stop being a dumb cuckold. Look at Hungary, they put up a fucking shit tier Eastern euro fence and immigration stopped almost overnight. These '' ''helpless immigrants'' are lazy, they take the easiest way out and over a wall is not that!

Well we can pay illegal Mexicans to have a free home, free food, free medicare while our veterans live on the streets. Or we can fuck over Mexico financially as they've fucked us, build a wall, help our vets.

If you start digging from louisiana the alligators will provide themselves.

doubtful a wall be built. but if it is built it will be the greatest public works projects since the interstate system. i hope it gets done. there are parts of a wall in some spots already.

sounds like someone is an americanphobe. how do you sleep at night with all that fear?

theres already a wall in some place along the border. its simply needs to be finished.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHjKBjM1ngw

current wall is easy to climb

Imagine you born in a poor country. The only way for you to get better live is to illigally immigrate to the us. Would you do this, or would you just throw avay your live and stay in your shitstan.

No one's blaming them personally. It's the principle that if you have laws you don't make a mockery of them.

Mexicans are known to be hard working.

Why should you respect the law which makes your live worse?

>Mexico will just say fuck off when they're asked to reimburse us. Good plan.

No, you dummy. President Trump will build the wall and then the weak and phony next president will fail miserably to make Mexico pay. Sad!

we need a daily /wall general thread

Most nonwhites are incapable of creating first world countries and that's not our problem, white mans burden be damned. Mexico is shit because Mexicans are shit.

I'm not talking about the immigrants I'm talking about the state they're moving to.
America has a duty to enforce it's own immigration laws wherever possible, just like any other law.

I've been saying the same thing.
Thing is, a lot of car companies have assembly plants down there. Carhartt clothing comes from Mexico...

Then we stop all money flowing from the US to Mexico until we have the money we are owed. We lose a lot of money from spics sending money back home.

wow really makes you think. its definitely one of those deep thoughts that will make you say fuck having borders and laws and shit.

This right here.

There is a couple of ways he can do it though. He can add tariffs on top of the trade stuff coming from Mexico to the US or alternatively I have read that he is thinking about stopping money being sent back to Mexico from the US.

Has anybody actually seen the plan for the wall itself?

>not doing it legally

Those jobs might well have to come back to the US if Trump plays hardball with Mexico.

What if they just move to China? Will he play hardball with them?

>The only way for you to get better live is to illigally immigrate to the us
And thats where you are completely wrong. They can do it legally and have no fear of repercussions.

TBHFAM I blame weed for the current FUCK YOU attitude people have to laws. People don't get fucked over for breaking the laws when it comes to weed, so they think laws just don't apply to them for reasons. Magnify this to hundreds of millions believing it and you get problems like we have today.

tldr: people getting away with no charges for dope ruined the west.

t. A man that thinks weed should be legal.

It'd still be cheaper to come from Mexico, we'll be taking the hit. Some new tax. We'll end up paying for that wall one way or another.

you are an embarrassment

This guy gets it
I worked security for too long
There are fucking tons of alarm systems
I have experience with seismic sensors that fucking cats and rain set off
There is a cord idk what it's called but it can be strung around shit like concertina wire, it senses if it is stretched, if it becomes slackend and it has little balls very few yards that sense shaking this is all attached to a box that has a wind sensor that adjust the sensitivity to compensate for wind disturbance then the box it self will alarm if it is tampered with... the the older models were susceptible to burning and not triggering I am sure they have since fixed that issue in the last 6 years

> Implying it is possible for normal non-us guy

Shitty ms paint drawing time.

Gun emplacement will probably never happen due to bleeding hearts and the cost but it would solve the issue of manpower except for the guys that have to maintain and keep them loaded.

Hes bringing back our military. I believe the our military will become our imperium. Our shield. They shall guard the wall. They're also equipped and trained on building very effective walls too.

There is literally no way for male to ligally move to the us. Just state one, of you know.
You should be rich, but it is possible only if you is a part of the shitstan corrupt government.
Or just pray to win greencard.
Have you seen the work experience requirements for h1b? Anf consider that it is hard as fuck to fing a normal job in shitstan.

How do you spend money on illigals?

Illegal mexicans work all day to pay for everythink.

>Okay so American Taxpayers are paying for the wall and Mexico will just say fuck off when they're asked to reimburse us.
Yes. We are paying for everything.

Rope and ladder won't beat an unmanned wall, look at Israel's wall

Pay attention in high school and legally immigrate instead

The US spent something like 3 trillion dollars on the Iraq war.

I imagine Trump can afford to build a fucking wall if he avoids doing that again.

The attitude is a result of prohibition and never really died down since.

No wall is being built you morons. The only thing that'll happen is more border agents and maybe some more fencing.

I hope you guys don't believe the wall is actually going to happen. Because it isn't.

In the next few months before he officially becomes president he will receive the full truth of the date of the nation and he'll realize that there are bigger and more important matters to attend and the wall will be the last thing on his head.

No President ever delivers everything they promised and Trump will be no different.

Green cards are not given for high grades.

As a German it disappoints me to hear the mistrustful comments about the wall project of emperor Trump.
Let me tell you one thing I remembered when they build a wall around East Germany and Berlin.
UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

My unĂ­ is right near the border and I park next to it. Last week an illegal crossed and mugged a student by gun point and took his benz. The wall would protect us desu

What nation are u btw,

Nvm thought u were Cuba, what a shame

I never understood that. Were the West Germans who were illegally immigrating to the east really causing that big a problem?

no, my friend
the wall was to keep the east germans in!

I'm your adoptive kid.

You can say I'm your wife's son if you like.

Of course, I was merely pointing up the kraut's sever lack of logic.

Standing army on US soil during peace time is unconstitutional ive been told.

Healthcare and welfare costs. Sanctuary cities literally offer illegals safe harborage and access to welfare programs.

Jefferson and Madison warned against it but it's only implicit in the Constitution

>refers to "raising" armies in contradistinction to continual funding for the navy

If the issue ever came before the high court, it would surely be (((interpreted))) as the ruling class wishes.

I'm not paying for it, Johnny

What are drones mother fucker
Gonna get glassed

This. We're not going to pay for that fucking wall

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never release his financials
>Trump will never breach 15%
>Trump will never win New Hampshire
>Trump will never breach 25%
>Trump will never win South Carolina
>Trump will never breach 35%
>Trump will never breach 50%
>Trump will never reach 1237
>Trump will never recover after Wisconsin
>Trump will never win unbound delegates
>Trump will never recover after Colorado
>Donald, hand over the delegates
>Trump will never be the nominee
>Trump is predicting the wrong outcome for BREXIT
>Trump will never pivot to the general election
>Trump will never unify the majority of the GOP
>Trump will never poll better than Clinton in a swing state
>Trump will never be President
[YOU ARE HERE]
>Trump will never build the wall
>Trump will never block risky illegal aliens
>Trump will never deport illegal aliens
>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs
>Trump will never rescind Common Core
>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals
>Trump will never win a second term
>Trump will never abolish Obamacare

If they bitch we can just take it directly from their economy when we renegotiate NAFTA.

Trump holds all the cards, he knows it, they know it.

mexico depends on importing cheap american raw materials and exporting cheaper products back to america

if we threaten to cut off this then the only legitimate businesses in mexico die and the country ceases to be more than a front for cartels, moreso than it already is, to the point where it will probably lose recognition as a state within 30-40 years

also, the migration problem from all latin american countries, it make no sense forcing one country to pay.

>peso readying intensifies