Trump's Victory Sparking Rise in European Nationalism

vox.com/world/2016/11/9/13572174/president-elect-donald-trump-2016-victory-racism-xenophobia

Americans you have started the fire, it's only a matter of time until the pendulum makes the same hard swing back to the right here in Europe as well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NkaZujSr6DM
youtube.com/watch?v=63eVhP51R7c
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-strategy-idUSKBN1342TP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good.

All according to plan

That˙s a lie. There is no rise of the "far right" in fact our right wing is left wing.

Trump is not even a conservative and supports transgender people going to any bathroom they want.

Have you ever heard of such progressive right wing?

>Vox

Lol who cares

You people buy into jew media. What is far right even? What is european nationalism? People only wanting to slightly decrease the nigger flow are not far right.

SOON

>Danish People's Party get most votes
>LUL.jpg gives PM to the Liberalk party
With this shitshow, nothing happens

Fuck off mountain Jew, you people are the worst. Ljubljana smells like spit

Um

We didnt start the fire. It was always burnin' since the worlds been turnin'

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=NkaZujSr6DM

id manspread these fuckers

Talking about jews. Your god emperor sold his daughters to them. I guess he paid his goy tax

Far right full of faggots, kikes and paedophiles

Also, its not like this was a 60% popular vote swing to the right. Trump had fewer votes than killary, just had them in the right place. The US is still leaning to the left over the long term and unless we do something to change the trend, this WILL be the last Rep. President

>Being this autistic

Someone missed the video where Trump defends Israel

I dont want us to fall into the hipocrisy of taking left wing outlets seriously after a year of pointing out their bias.

Its just the Open borders foundation outlets that stage fake racist attacks and drama, see britain after brexit, poles are at worst a mild annoyance in western europe not assault worthy.

even europe is humbled before Trump-sama

his immigration plan will hopefully be a good start.

hope you racist fucks are happy when rising fascism bans everything you enjoy in life

THE FIRE RISES

IT'S YOUR TURN, EUROPE

THIS FIGHT IS FAR, FAR FROM OVER

Glorious

hitler wanted kikes to have their country, if you move them all at one place they stop ruining countries since they will finaly have country on their own

youtube.com/watch?v=63eVhP51R7c

>Need America to show them the way
What happened Europe?

>and supports transgender people going to any bathroom they want.
also has a VP that wants to put them into electroshock therapy.

It sparked a decades old trend?
Does he have a fucking time machine?

This is exactly the idea. If you portray anything that's not left-wing, even if its merely watered-down centrism, as exteme and far-right, then you never give the traditional right a chance to gain a foothold.

>vox

lol you'd think their tears would begin to subside but it seems they are flowing even harder

The cucks are bleeding out their wherever and the pepe piranhas won't stop biting till there's nothing left.

Yes.

Israel continues to ruin our countries though and he supports it.

exactly what i wanted

no you are retarded.

stop believing the fucking media propaganda that right wing = hardcore fascism

Fuck sake, being economically liberal and socially conservative doesn't mean that you instantly have to impose those values on other people. That's what the LEFT does.

no (you) Israel is a stain in the world and should be whiped out. The disapora kikes who ruin us are supported by Israeli kikes.

All jews are tribalistic animals

YAAAAS bitch.

get out of stormfront my freund

Well i can tell you that my powerlevels rose 50%. I dont give a fuck anymore, i kow that trump and european americans are with me. Fuck everyone else.

I still cant believe that he won to be quite honest.

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-strategy-idUSKBN1342TP
Does anyone have any information on Braitbarts plans? They should hire me honestly.

Shilling for kikes i see. Oy vey goyim not all niggers, not all jews.

B-based b-blacks. BOIPUCCII

Pathetic alt kike cucks

wanna cuddle? Slovakia-sama

I can barely contain my boner

This. I stopped hiding my power level. A lot of people stopped talking to me, but a lot I learned were just as pissed off.

Jokes on you. I dont enjoy anything in life! :D

Kraut. I personally want to see you succeed. If you guys shut down your cucks, EU will probably have all the momentum it needs.

It is already happening.
You know it, because you can feel it.
The best part is, the longer mainstream politicians hold-out and attempt to suppress and resist it... the more the pressure builds and the bigger the bang at the end.

What a time to be alive!

Nice

Social conservatism as a political ideology is inherently authoritarian. A social conservative policy is one that restricts individuals to the current order.

He's right you know.

Don't feed the cuck. He's just sulking in his liberal tears.

The wolves do not care if the sheep bleet.

The protestors herd together, are fearful and pathetic alone, and even then, do little to nothing other than shit in public and humiliate themselves.

These fuckers kept pressuring us, we stayed silent. They kept shaming us. We stayed silent, tried to be good neighbors, just wanted to live our life, but they had to demand that they come into our homes and fuck with us. We stayed silent as long as we could.

Know what happens when you piss off the silent majority? You get into a fight with the majority and loose.

Europe, take back your countries. Its not about race, its about ending invisible overlords.

why is your thumbnail different to the picture

Even a social conservative won't care what you do behind closed doors, as long as you don't spread your shit to others,

"Xenophobia"
"Racism"
"Bigotry"
"Sexism"
"Islamophobia"

Huh, I hadn't realized that liberals had so many different terms for being white and having an opinion!

The Wall just got BIGGER

Why is this bad thing?
Why is it bad for europeans to be nationalistic?

I mean gooks and japs are nationalistic as fuck and noone gives a shit. I mean they don't even pretend to hide it.
Why is it only a problem when white people are nationalistic?

Which is authoritarian.

>Implying Brexit didn't kick start it

But not fascist as the media paints the "right wing" out to be.

>They found very little differences in rates of prejudice by income. But, they write, “there is one group of whites that stands out in the degree to which it holds dehumanizing views of black people: Trump supporters.” Fifty-two percent of strong Trump supporters, they found, thought African Americans were less evolved — about twice as high as the rates among strong Trump opponents.

>“We detected substantial levels of dehumanization among Trump supporters through additional survey questions as well,” they continue:

>27 percent of Trump supporters said the phrase “lacking self-restraint, like animals” describes black people well, compared with 8 percent of Trump opponents. Trump supporters were also substantially more likely than Trump opponents to say that the terms “savage” and “barbaric” describe black people well.

BASED

slovenia so radical! cute

because Jews don't want whites to have power

lurk more

Dumb journalists.

European Nationalism has been rising since Merkel let hordes of refugees loose across Europe.
Probably even before.

What's funny is that those racist Trump supporters look up to rich white Republicans who feel the exact same way about them.

Right about Israel being a half-decent country? Yeah, if you ignore their blatant double-standards and absurdly violent foreign policy. They build a wall to protect against Palestinians, but lambast Trump when he tries to do the exact same thing? They advocate inter-racial marriage in America, but not between Jews and Arabs? They are scum, desperately trying to subvert western culture.

Maybe some, I think more a lot are silent or not so silent patriots and Isolationists. It doesn't matter anymore, non-whites are the enemy. The far-right is rising.

HEy, where ya from fellow half-german mix of everything?

>muh class warfare
19th century called kiddo, they want their permanent proletariat world revolution back

Lets go

What's funny is elitist liberal democrats continue to act like the dispossessed proletariat while simultaneously disparaging the lower class

It's the exact opposite here in the US. There are lot of angry liberal, in particular young, voter right now,. If Trump runs his administration four years from now anything like he ran his campaign, he is poised to get blown the fuck out by Sup Forums's worst nightmare in 2020. It doesn't help that he's antagonized protesters on twitter, as the fucking presidential-elect.

Doubt it. Liberals had everything and everyone on their side and still tanked against "Literally Hitler". Trump will invigorate the far right before the next four years, many European elections are Next year. The end is nigh for you shitheads.

MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN

PRAISE KEK

DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE

Less than a year until German elections. Maybe we can get a happening before then and Trump meeting a bunch of our cucks

If you can't see that racial issues are a distraction from class issues you might be slow. Without irrelevant racial tensions, poor white and black voters are nearly the exact same voter. It is a well-documented fact that the Republican establishment realized this long ago and has used it to their advantage.

NEXT FRANCE.

AND GERMANY.

AND ITALY.

AND SPAIN.

AND GREECE.

AND JAPAN.

AND RUSSIA.

AND CHINA.

AND AUSTRALIA.

AND NEW ZEALAND.

AND CANADA.

AND SWEDEN.

AND BRAZIL.

AND ARGENTINA.

AND SEALAND.

AND MONGOLIA.

AND DENMARK.

AND NORWAY.

AND AQUAFRESH.

AND POLAND.

AND CHILE.

AND LITHUANIA.

AND BELGIUM.

AND UKRAINE.

AND ISRAEL.

AND TURKEY.

AND COLOMBIA.

AND CUBA.

AND MEXICO.

AND BEST KOREA.

AND ALL THEM OTHER COUNTRIES.

WE'RE ALL GONNA BE GREAT AGAIN!

It's probably because a lot of people often connect nationalism with racism. Not all nationalists are racists (Trump and Farage for example) but a lot of racists are nationalists which makes nationalism unappealing especially to the young. So now nationalism has evolved to be less concerned with race and more about preserving 'western civilization".

We gave him no choice. The Jew holocaust shield won't work against him, nor will "anti-Semite". He married his daughter to the enemy so that no matter what we "White supremacists" say/do, the kikes can't hold him accountable. Also it's not unheard of for royalty to ally via marriage.

>muh class
Fuck on out of here cuccboi
Hey, how come 43% of the 1% are Jewish?

A "diverse" society is by necessity a lot more restrictive.

Everything is turning out perfectly. I fucking love every one of you anons. We're all going to make it.

Usual bullshit. Some how the people wanting a change of policy off the state, is fascist. It's just people telling the state they don't think the state is doing its job. Which is to provide the tools for the people to work and so provide for themselves. They pay the state to do this, the state is the employee of the people. This is not a right or left thing, this is a right or wrong thing.

Wrong, Race and Culture are what matters. Once broken they cannot be repaired unlike whatever Class issues you have qualms with and their standing. This is exactly why America didn't vote for an establishment Republican.

Yea, it's more restrictive to have one choice than it is to have multiple choices. That makes complete sense.

Globalism = Human Instrumentality Project

A FUCKING DANE inbred shitskins fucking your daughter calling a slav a mountain jew.

In three years you'll be begging us to let you fucking degenerates into the final bastion of Europa. Fucking filth.

>BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP IS SO RACIST THAT TURNS WHITE PEOPLE ABROAD TO LITERALLY HITLERS

Fak dej dihi brt.

checked

As you have to balance many different interests that often conflict between them it does become more restrictive.

The extent to which groups perceive themselves as different than one another is highly variable, which a simple look at history or anthropology shows. A country that moved in the direction of emphasizing class differences is a country that would move in the direction of racial distinctions meaning less and less. The elite have every reason to prevent class distinctions from mattering.

Consider the Occupy Movement. This was primarily a liberal cause and had its issues regardless, but if there's anything that killed it, it's SJWs. By bringing their privilege nonsense to the party, they forced people to focus on irrelevant superficial characteristics over race, and so the "99%", who initially came together because of a common economic struggle, felt much less solidarity with one another.

This

I get congratulations for Orbán every single day on this board, but he is a fucking communist

in america we call that having your cake, and eating it

You are welcome.

That's what you are though. And the worst thing about your mental retardation is that you willfully chose to be retarded. Stop.

Which is the stupidest fucking proverb

That's because you have 180% tax on shit

>sparks racism/xenophobia/blah blah blah
have they learned nothing, throwing insults doesn't work any more

In Brazil we call it letting the cake boy into the bathroom and then electrocuting him.

Eurobros:

Long live the Queen!

Vive La Revolution!

Ich bin WUDERHALGENSCHTAGENBLAGEN!!!

Bippity-Boopi Fachatzzo Palazzo Gabagoo!!!

Viva La Democrata Freedo!!!

Demokratanapopolis!!!