RIP Hillary

She's headed towards the mountains now. She may have been an evil satanic cunt, but she was still human, and these feels are what bind us together in universal brotherhood. [F] to pay respects.

youtube.com/watch?v=zWH_9VRWn8Y

Other urls found in this thread:

b.dk/globalt/bedroevet-vaelger-moedte-hillary-ude-i-skoven-der-stod-hun-saa
youtube.com/watch?v=x7kdDeGXUjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off nigger i will never respect that whore who sold america and its people down river so she could get rich rot in hell old cunt

No F for you, you nigger loving faggot.

Hope that bitch burns in hell.

fuck off nigger i will never respect that whore who sold america and its people down river so she could get rich rot in hell old cunt

J-Pod would torture and eat that baby

>but she was still human
proofs?

I would pay $100 if someone could prove this "westchester mom" had no ties to the natioanal democratic party.

>tfw Moloch summons you to the mountain top

What was she doing there anyway? Contemplating her defeat and the differences between good and evil?

>she's hiding out waiting for Obama's pardon now
Top kek
Hillary on top 10 most wanted FBI list when

>She's headed towards the mountains now
Is that from the penguin video, or is referencing something else?

Glad I saved this.

Hilary, you can stop lying now, you lost already.

>Hillary finding tree to hang herself from

Brutal. Godspeed pengu.

Da fugg

>first appearance without hours of make-up
>first genuine smile in photo in years

poor old sick granny, she was so senile she couldn't even remember who she was talking to without Huma telling her what to say, but the NWO wouldn't let her rest, now she can, another live saved by Trump

F and RIP

looks like no one is getting paid today

Who took this picture?

Holy shit, this is gold

She had facebook posts with hillary in pics with her, its staged guys

I hope that bitch whore sells cunts in hell fuck nigger I don't respect

>Who took this picture?
Bill obviously.

Hillarys out there burying bodies

So basically theres an underground pedo complex in the woods in westchester.

>be depressed you lost the election because of some retarded useless cunt candidate
>go to the mountain to forget
>bump into the candidate that made you lose
wew great cure for depression

Fuck her, fuck you, eat shit and die.

lol no

sad but necessary

Well at least now we know where to dig for Huma's body.

You have ascended
Kek blesses your autism

?!
2020 run incoming
This time there are guns at the voting stations

Oh you...

impressive

fuck this cunt hope she dies in a fire

hillary's head is clearly shopped in

SPREAD THIS SHIT LIKE WILDFAYAAAHHHHHHH

>Media is not playing 'muh feelz' card to further aggravate the tantrums of libcucks.
>Staged picture. WOW. Low energy folks!

Someone put it to fucking plebbit

NOT A DRILL
>NOT A DRILL
This is NOT Hillary!
Look at OP's picture. Super happy. Smile doesn't look like her usual and she has no double chin anymore.
Now look at She's waaay too thinned out in this picture as well. She already fled the country, this is a duplicate.

Disgusting.
Why Americans fap on old ladies?

>tfw you hate Hillary to her core, hope to god this shit with moloch isnt real and the mere possibility that it might be fills me with pure fucking rage that people think they can get away with this shit potentially kills kids and fucks on their blood, but i still occasionally masturbate to photos where she looks thicccc

F

ACK OFF

It'll be really hilarious to see all the shills that worked for Hillary goto prison for her.

Uh, what is she trying to do exactly?

She's probably not trying to get the EC to flip and Vote her in, but is she trying to save face?

Her supposed victory in the Popular Vote, and this; is she trying to come across as a victim of a flawed system?

Sup Forums really is becoming a superpower.

No husband, single mother trash.

Good riddance

>kills kids and fucks on their blood
Yeah, cool down with propaganda, elections is over.

Post this to Plebbit. Staged af. Only way to penetrate the normies' hivemind.

tjek berlingske b.dk/globalt/bedroevet-vaelger-moedte-hillary-ude-i-skoven-der-stod-hun-saa

She's wearing black, and her chins are compressed by her scarf

why did she take her baby to hillary in the mountains?

Pizza?

Sacrifice to Moloch?

Really makes you think.

SHE WAS ON HER WAY TO HER COVEN, FUCK WHERE IS THSI WOODS. SHYTE WE SO CLOSE , JUST SEND IN A SQUAD TO BUST THAT UP

Shit isn't propaganda to me. Never was about Trump winning. That's just a battle we won, the war is still present, and why the fuck do you shills keep popping up whenever its brought up? Like you said, election is over. Fuck off.

I blame irresponsible father.

It never ends

STAGED
>STAGED

STAGED
>STAGED

STAGED
>STAGED

STAGED
>STAGED

STAGED
>STAGED

STAGED
>STAGED

STAGED
>STAGED

STAGED
>STAGED

STAGED
>STAGED

It feels good but it also feels like it's not real, like we memed the universe into a different timeline. Taking a walk outside, everything felt different (better) but also odd. Did (((they))) really lose or are they just playing 13D tic tac toe with us?

I dunno who was that guy. Just saying.

Kun et billede og det ligner hende overhovedet ikke. Ansigtet passer overhovedet ikke til, hvad vi tidligere har set, selv når hun har lavet sit creepy smil

You seem to be genuinely butthurt.

Jeg vil gætte på at billedet fra Margot er en del år gammelt.

youtube.com/watch?v=x7kdDeGXUjI

It's just every time I personally come across it. Shills are ready to post like you did. If you truly know everything about it you wouldn't just call it propaganda.

no, im just genuinly inteligent and am able to point out the obvious that people like you didnt!

Probably out dumping the bodies of the people that lost her the election.

Even the smile is way off compared to the "creepy grandma smile" she's given by the media.

Also how is the woman, who could barely walk for herself, suddenly take a hike without an Epi-pen dude with her?

They had a catastrophic setback on every level but its not over.

Kek is speaking....
>Hillary in the woods
>Margot is delivering the baby
>Margot soon to report missing baby
>Margot looks suspiciously well together given she just lost her baby
>Hillary comes back even stronger, demanding she should be leader as she had the majority of votes

...Kek is fading once more.

Thanks for the the tip, Kek old pal.

Literally jeb of the democratic party

>She's headed towards the mountains now
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>she probably stole the baby for her pizza parties

Mark this woman name, she will be suicided soon, the article even mentions "deep depression"

Spread this shit

>mfw Hillary is the new Yeb!

Wtf she's starting to look like Soros.

calm down

Uh, your words make my heart bleed. So cruel!

As a matter of fact I see already that Mr Trump will make a mess. Do you want to know more? :)

lol the penguin video is linked right there

She just needs a prayer, that's all.

Although, I'm sure her arrogant ass is going straight to the abyss.

OHHHHHHH DAMMMN

Look at her face. Hilary is so heart broken.
All she wanted was to become US president.
Why didn't you guys let her?

:(

Literally everything about Hillary is an act

Hun er gone.
Hun har brugt dobbeltgænger for, mon ikke der er en der tager skraldet for hende nu

They're gonna make her "disappear" in the woods haha

>defeat
She won the vote, they didn't elect her.

Because she has the blood of tens of thousands on her hands and wanted war over hacked emails, or in her words, to retaliate with military force over cyber attacks.

Margot Gerster?

She actually looks more happy now. She can go live her last days without all the political stress and having people pressure her into doing shit, she knows is wrong. No more cynicism, just a house by the lake with ol' billy

Jeg er ikke Pro Hillary, men skru lige ned for solvpapirshatten m8.

Like it even matter what that losing bitch does now

Punishment for treason is death.

I d-don't really get it, what am I supposed to see here?

But look at her, she is like your mom. She makes mistakes. Should've just let her be president, user.

AT THIS POINT, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

f... desu..