If he's a member of a secret society researching paranormal activity, and works at NASAPLACE...

If he's a member of a secret society researching paranormal activity, and works at NASAPLACE, why doesn't he realize Zim's an alien?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7uHTaazsXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's an idiot. Everyone on Earth is an idiot except Gaz, Dib on occasion, and Bitters (who doesn't care).

Welcome to the fun, cynical world of Vasquez.

Bitters isn't human tho, she is a fairy.

Because it would not be Invader Zim without Dib suffering horribly.

>works at NASAPLACE
Yeah as the janitor

But his eyeballs are swollen, that's all that matters.

Membrane probably told him to ignore it.

What for? Eyeball seems like they are obsessed in the paranormal even though they don't believe Dib.

>implying Membrane doesn't secretly control the world

Because he's a custodian with no real authority?

He's just a burned out minimum wage worker who lives in a supply closet and is obsessed with the glory days of humanity's now-defunct space program.

Why do you think Membrane wears goggles? His eyes are swollen as fuck

I know that, but there has got to be some people out there who would want to oppose him. There is Zim, but he opposes everybody like nobody's business.

Membrane knows. He's just too busy to care, so he lets Dib play with him instead.

He might appear really aloof or detached at times, but that's only because he's either too absorbed in his line of work and/or is secretly trying to motivate Dib into doing better on his own.

He trust Dib when he had proof like the face of Mars

There is zero proof that ZIM is an alien

Because the series was cancelled before its time

It's sucks that the only time Dib has shown scientific intelligence is in Mopiness of Doom and only because he briefly gives up on chasing Zim to do actual science. We've never seen him use any tech except for spying equipment. Even Gaz might technically be smarter then Dib because she was the one to actually get Tak's ship working.

What was the Robot Bee for, anyway?

Whoops, didn't mean to link that post. Damn phone posting.

The original bible pitch describes Dib as being more of a scientist. He's definitely got the brains, just a serious lack of common sense (same as everyone else in their universe, sans Gaz)

Appearantly way more of douche too since it says he uses Gaz as a guinae pig for his stuff. I wonder if the beginning of Taster of Pork is a reference to that tidbit.

Studying purposes, Irken tech seems vulnerable to bees.

Earth bees generate a harmonic frequency that interferes with Irken systems. Zim was researching that characteristic for his own uses.

because Illuminati won't let him

Because it's Dib bringing it up.

come on man, lets be real here, you gotta be real stupid think someone from who works at NASA or any government branch would spill the beans about alien life on earth, let alone confirm their existence?
even if he wanted to, there's an extremely high chance you'ed end up dead right before you'ed even attempt that.

Zim making an army of cute robo bugs like Dr.Eggman's badniks would be fun.

A evil fairy?

She is whatever you want her to be
personally I'm one for the theory that she's the remnant of some kind of cosmic horror that somehow ended up on Earth like all other garbage in the universe.

I mean the simple answer is that he never provided proof, screeching like an autist that one of his classmates is an alien and then never having proof while no one else around him believes him raises some doubt.

Just like I may believe bigfoot is real, but I'm not going to believe the fucker who starts saying "Bigfoot comes to my backyard every day to take a gigantic shit. Thus he is real."

The fuck is this? I don't understand this phrase "I love invader zim since tape-worm 4 years of age." Did this nigga get a tape worm 4 years before they discovered invader zim and still has yet to get it removed?

The original GIR seems like a much more tolerable character than the screaming, annoying one we got.

This. The reason Dib has no friends and is hated at school is because he won't shut up about paranormal shit right in their faces.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7uHTaazsXo

Cute.

And he keeps making fun of Old Kid.

But then it all went horribly wrong.

because darkbooty is an alien. why risk blowing his cover?

You always come through, doodleanon.

>Be me
>Ancient cosmic horror from beyond the confines of outer space
>During a quarrel with another of my kind end up battered and near death
>Seek shelter on a nearby primitive planet. Nobody will find me and I can recuperate
>Change form to blend in with local population, already call themselves humans
>Choose elderly woman because this draws the least attention
>Humans need something called money to survive
>Get a job teaching
>Already know the inner secrets of the universe, how hard can it be to teach young humans?
>Have to lower myself to their primitive level of knowledge so that I don't now my cover
>Fuck algebra, but their literature is cute enough to be absorbed into the endless knowledge I contain
>Alien kid shows up on classroom one day
>Only that weird looking, big-headed Dib child notices his pitiful attempt at a disguise
>Constantly tries to out the poor kid to me to supposedly save his planet from destruction
>OhmyCthuliIDontFuckingCareKid
>His planet will die the same as countless other have before him. What difference does a few measly millennia make?
>Let the alien child continue, it amuses me
>Meanwhile subtly drop hints of Elder wisdom to these little shits to see if I can break their brains

He sort of did though
He helped dib get into NASA and Uranus

Aku?

By god.

Because Zim disguise is fool proof

Sounds like a good origin story.

>Uranus
Mercury

Man I get that Zim looks weird but seriously dude an alien? Get over yourself.