Thoughts/Opinions/Banter?

Thoughts/Opinions/Banter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SgF42jlEEIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Clear case of the pot calling the aluminium kettle black.

She's the mentally fucked one, obvs.

I witnessed a welfare queen nigger have a mental breakdown over Trump's win yesterday

Nice to see tolerance for the mentally disabled. Good old democrats.

I'll never understand all of the veteran dicksucking that's going on in the US

If they fought in a war that was actually important for the people in their country like WW1/WW2, then they deserve that

But if they went to Iraq or one of the other dozens of wars the US started for oil over the last few decades then they deserve to be ridiculed for being retarded

Everytime you see these, report them. Facebook will either have to audit 100,000 posts or ban people, either way, we win.

You know you don't get to pick and choose which wars you go to if you enlist, right?

t. Divorced dependa forced to raise Tyrone's bastard without any gibs

Without the American army Russians would be raping your fucking women right now.
They are a deterrence

Why would you enlist when you know your country has been involved in one retarded war after the other for decades?

One more from me.

My feels as well. Protests turned riots in Portland... destroying other Democrats properties is only proving Trump's relevance.

Personally not a huge fan of the US Military and their adventures but this is a bit rich

Without the US sending the Russians and the english supplies in WWII we wouldn't need any protection from the russians in the first place today

Am I supposed to be thankful for being fucked over and afterwards getting occupied by US troops for "deterrance" to this day?

>inow, into the fray soldier - and, godspeed..
..yeah, nah, its not like this ones against the Germans or anything but, issit Sarge? Cant bbe arsed either desu, stick me on the Consciencious Objecter list meantime, let us know tomorrow if the enemies looking more historically worthy, otherwise.. ta.

Another person we need to have run through a minefield and then reaffirm their beliefs for us when they're literally-LITERALLY shaking and pissing themselves.

Well shes right
Soldiers are low iq physcopaths that couldn't get though life in their own so they had to go on army welfare

I sort of understood rioting in response to the government fucking up in an area, but rioting about republicans in a democratic voting area is the epitome of retardation

>gimme yo ahdress
youtube.com/watch?v=SgF42jlEEIs

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE VETS FIGHT FOR WARS THAT (((THEY))) START AND THIS IS HOW SPOILED LITTLE WOMEN THANK THEM

>Stay in piss-fuck america with no upward mobility
>Get shot at maybe for a chance to get out
Can't blame them

The reason they are so fucking assmad is because they were serious about
>Whitey's time is over, they are in their death throes

And now they are faced with the undeniable proof that this is not the case.

Think about it, the equivalent for Sup Forums would be if the race war does actually start and white people lose it.

They thought that their hated boogeyman would finally disappear and they could take over the US and turn it into the Kangz Space Empire it was always meant to be.
And then the US gave them a wake up slap accompanied with a "fuck you".

Liberals are the dumbest people I've encountered so far. No long-term thinking at all.

>We'll wage civil war !! waahhhhhh stronk womyn and minorities

>oops.. the country is still 60% white
>oops.. We've demonized the police
>oops.. we've demonized the military
>oops.. we've fought against guns and we don't have any

are these people for real ?

>Trump said people with PTSD are weak!
>FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

>Cali just got regulations that cut amount of ammunition you can buy
>Calexit is a thing
Good fucking luck, Cali, you won't be missed.

I want to give him my address

test