How does Sup Forums feel about Chowder?

How does Sup Forums feel about Chowder?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWyoLEHgpuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=i5BkIMOBgX4
youtube.com/watch?v=c7BN_tvRHro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty good, but Mung needs to be stopped.

I really liked the design choices, the crew did a good job when it came to utilizing color to speak the mood whenever the characters were put into certain situations. The use of puppets was always my favorite part of the show whenever they did that.

Aside from stylistic choices, the humor was Gucci. Maybe I laugh too easily, but I loved the sense of humor that this show had.

He’s a hot cake

Radda radda radda radda. Raddda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda. Radda radda!

Creative. Fun. Too bad it started to suck after season 2.

It became mean spirited the last seasons.

Good shit. 11/10

Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Animated kino

jesus christ

Fuck off Mr Enter.

pretty much what says, it did get a touch too cynical in it's later seasons, was nice that it got an actual finale though

I have a lot of fond memories of it, but when I went to go watch some old episodes on youtube I found it kind of boring. The characters are a lot of fun (especially Mung) but not a lot happens in an episode. Also while Chowder's VA has a great voice for the character, he's actually not a very good actor.

The more about cooking I learn the funnier it gets.
Also the episode where they run out of money and the cast does a car wash to get the animation back was top.

you kiss your mother with that mouth, you scoundrel?

I always wanted to try that crown roast that they actually put on your head and then pour sauce into

It was the last show I watched on an actual television and pretty much the last time I watched tv in general. What the fuck happened to CN after that?

the BGM was so groovy

MUNG? MORE LIKE DUNG!

Don't bring that shit here.

I always wanted to eat the Thrice Cream, though I dunno if it's any different than regular ice cream xD

Way to take a discussion about a kids show and find a way to insert your own fucking political agenda. How the fuck does Israel even play into this topic?

Season 1 was perfection

I thought it was good but overshadowed by Flapjack which is the superior show.

Don't compare me to that sack of shit diapers.

I can actually live with the fact that people have different opinions.

It's Chowdah, CHOWDAH.
I'LL KILL YOU
I'LL KILL YOU ALL
SPECIALLY THOSE OF YOU IN AUSTRALIA

youtube.com/watch?v=oWyoLEHgpuQ

He's a treasure and gives hope to us all.

(Unsolicited opinions on Israel???)

It was sweet.

One of my favorite cartoons.

It should be illegal to not release the background music of cartoons

Fun fact only mung and truffle's species are gifted with long life.

wait,
what happened to Chowder's parents?

they exist, they're just not there because chowder moved in Mung's place to be an apprentice

>radda radda
>radda radda radda
Radda radda radda, radda radda. Radda radda radda radda.

Just like best girl it was cute and perfect

Now her VA does Leni's voice from The Loud House.

I respect the show for being the only thing I can think of that referenced Katamari.
Other than that it was pretty solid.

[external 80s]

It had potential but fell way short. I liked the old Jewish couple, I liked a number of the side characters. The visuals, and in particular the little clay-mated interstitial bits were great.

Chowder himself was insufferable, and this is the show's greatest flaw. He's incredibly shallow as a character, with his sole character quirk being "he eats a lot", which is not clever or fun or creative. It's fucking boring. If he had been even slightly more driven as Mung's apprentice, the show would have been a lot better.

And why waste John DiMaggio on a character who only says one thing? I didn't even dislike Schnitzel as a character (because he was slightly more driven as Mung's apprentice), but the whole only-says-one-thing character quirk is outdated and terrible.

Really disappointed this show wasn't better.

god I hope this is bait, there can't actually be fucks as sick as you in this world, can there?

COCO COOOCOO COCOCOCO COCOCO?!
Coco coco.

does this guy still make shitty spongebob animations?

I'd go as far as to say it's style over substance. IIRC early Season 1 had dry, witty humour that worked well juxtaposed with the zany setting, and it became more asinine as the show dragged on.

Have a Clarence.

youtube.com/watch?v=i5BkIMOBgX4

good first season, clearly a lot of creative people worked on the show wanting to make an interesting world you'd just want to go to
but the later seasons the humor go far to LOUD AND WACKY

C’mon man this is a blue board

>Sup Forums now uses emoticons unironically and no one says anything about it

tumblr is here. thank steven universe fans for that.

Breaks too much fourth wall. Anyway its a decent show. Still better than all shitshows that CN pitched today, notably Uncle Shitpa and SU

I feel a breeze inside the realm
Where soldiers face their fears.
I know a place where we go,
And you will drink my tears, Angel.

Whisper to me softly;
Let your troubles float away.
呈空提盼供 疼爱,
Tan gai, tan gai, tan gai.

I remember as a child,
A girl, a lamb, Papa's smile.
I feel place where two shall go,
And you will love for miles.

I feel a breeze inside the realm,
Tan gai.
I feel a breeze inside the realm,
Tan gai.

youtube.com/watch?v=c7BN_tvRHro

d-don't say such things,

Calm down before you do something you might regret.