Left or right?

Left or right?

Center.

Right. You can tell he enjoys sharing a butthole. You can see it in his eyes.

His right, or our right?

Your right

>the toy was literally incapable of doing anything but punch each other in the head

Is Two-Bad the single or double shittiest villain in the entire Masters of the Universe franchise?

Tuvar, i.e. the blue one. I alaways love Two Bad's origin from the 2002 animated series, and Tuvar's "predator" technology as bounty hunter.

The toy yes. Two Bad has a lot of development in the 2002 animated series and he was a formidable foe.

>not constantly making them bicker like a married couple
They were easily among the best figures. Up their with stinkor, scareglow, and modulok

But do they have two Ds or just one in two colors?

I agree.

>Scareglow

See, I have mixed feelings about Scareglow.

On one hand, a glow in the dark master of fear is a cool concept

But on the other, he looks so goddamn much like "knock off dollar store Skeletor" that any coolness he has is diminished.

I have the original(sams accesorys), his head sculpt is cool as fuck, and even has a sculpted neck vertebre bone on the back of his neck. The paint giving him the blocky bone outline is also rad as hell. If you want cheap skeletor KO, look for remcos warrior beasts skullman. The sculpt was so much like skeletors mattel sued and they had to change the head sculpt to the over sized skull head.

I loved DC MOTU's idea of multiple Scareglows, as an army of evil spirits under Skeletor's command. It makes sense.

>multiple scareglows
That just cheapens him, i like it better when hes one really powerful ghost rather then some easy to beat mob villain like the putty patrol

There is also the 200X/Classic origin which i liked equally, with Scareglow being the evil spirit of Karak Nul, an extradimensional entity that was enslaved by Skeletor. Also loved Scareglow's powers in this case... using the fears of his enemies against them.

Thats not even anti semetic you fucking retard. Its against fat capitalist puppeteers

Which is the Virgin and which is the Chad?

I'm glad you did it.

I may need to get that statue