This is what democrats are rioting in the street about

This is what democrats are rioting in the street about.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-election-day/silicon-valley-donated-60-times-more-clinton-trump-n679156
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-trump-beating-video-1111-met-2-20161110-story.html
m.startribune.com/500-gather-near-u-of-m-to-protest-trump-s-election-statements/400770921/
prageru.com/courses/political-science/popular-vote-vs-electoral-college
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigga's gonna nig. The colder it gets the less they will riot. In 1 month this will all just be history.

Don't they live mostly in the areas where the constitution isn't actually valid? (IE around the oceans)

Yes, I'm in California and gun rights don't mean shit over here, I still voted for Trump just to support him even though it doesn't mean shit here.

How based is Alaska ?

Absolutely based, they must put on an extra pair of socks when it's negative -30 below, you can't be a liberal and live there.

This is what Soros funded crazies are rioting in the streets for

> negative -30
Wew, lad.

How in the fuck is New Mexico blue? How retarded are those faggots?

Yeah I knew I fucked up after posting that, I'm a product of mixed race parents, what can I say?

Oklahoma and Alaska get the award for most based states

ZERO FUCKING DEM COUNTIES.

beaners are pretty dumb

Honestly, I'm pretty surprised there's so many blue areas all over, how much of a retarded faggot do you have to be to vote for that cunt hillary

Really makes me think

>AK, KY, and OK are the only completely cuck free states
Kek

Alaska has good gun laws and very little niggers but beyond that it's a horrible state.

>cold as fuck
>depressing
>empty
>infuriatingly expensive real estate / groceries / everything

Arizona is a far superior choice and with better gun laws too.

Are they just rioting and protesting in their own cities that probably voted largely for clinton?
whats the point exactly?

Natives

Durr the red part is bigger. What is population density durr durr

Because white liberals are the worst and I hate them. i do not need some little privileged whore speaking for me when I am doing fine in life.

This map represents Mexican colonization, wew.

>Parts of california red
KEK

I'm surprised my county of Orange did not go red, very disappointed.

>this is what democrats are rioting about
Land can't vote, they're angry because Hillary is leading in the popular vote.

Alaska and Oklahoma are pretty based

I was just poking fun. Life RNG doesn't mean much. You're in the US, you're awake, go out and make it count.

cities can't eat without land

trump won the popular vote in the majority of states, who demand and deserve representation.

>what are states
More states voted for him than against. The founders made it so that highly dense cities wouldn't be lording over people in rural areas. Don't forget that this country was founded by discontent with being ruled over by an entity with more population than us.

Arizona also has far more niggers and spics. Also hot weather sucks

>Hillary is leading in the popular vote.

Which means precisely dick if she doesn't have the electoral numbers. People should seriously have to take a class before they're allowed to vote to make sure they understand this basic shit.

It's really easy to detect the "Babby's First Election" people out there.

I know you were messing, but the RNG is real, this is my cousin, and she's fucking retarded.

Nobody lives in the red areas.

Hillary won the popular vote.

She won the younger voters.

She won the educated voters.

People are pissed off and they'll keep rioting until something is changed.

Stay mad.

Whatever you leaf, go say oat and aboat some more as your country gets fucked by Trudeau or whatever his name is.

What's Wyoming like?
Thinking of finding somehwere comfy to settle down.

Rioting in blue streets about, it's important to mention.

You mean half of the voters live in the read areas?

Faggot

There are more whites rioting

There's something about these "protests" that truly baffles me. Trump is now president-elect, after winning a democratic election, of the world's only superpower. What exactly do these people hope to achieve by blocking traffic or holding signs? Trump resigning as President? It's literally the same as the retards protesting outside parliament after Brexit. It's the result of fucking democracy, not a policy change or some proposed new legislation. Motherfucking idiots.

>>infuriatingly expensive real estate
Why so?
They seem to have plenty of land up there

This. Removing Civics as a mandatory HS class was a huge mistake. These idiots have zero understanding of a republic.

Not to mention how many millions of conservatives in CA and NY sit out every election because they know their vote is meaningless.

You are retarded

There is a group of people mad and it ain't the Trump supporters my Leaf friend.

They have the right to be butthurt, someone who lost the popular vote might become president.

I would be butthurt too.

Busted meme.

54% of college educated whites voted Trump. STEM numbers over 70%

SJW degrees voted Hillary

I would throw IL in that mix too. I'm from there, and if you're not from Chicago, you may as well flush your ballot down the fucking toilet.

is the a euphemism for arranging an orgy?

shitlibs, man

except for right there

there are no riots there

If this election was about popular vote results would be different.

nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-election-day/silicon-valley-donated-60-times-more-clinton-trump-n679156

You guys need to split up your country into dumbfuckistan and cuckistan it's the only way

West Virginia too

big nation, easy to fraud one congressional district, restrict districts to electoral colleges so that the entire system isn't frauded every election cycle. understand?

Anyone got a convenient gif transitioning between 2012 and 2016 results ?

Imagine a small child tearing up his room and destroying all his toys because he doesn't get his way

If this is true where does the meme of Hillary winning the popular vote comes from?

What I understand is that Hillary got more votes than Trump.

Remember that 500 people inside a tv screen looks like a big crowd but in fact they are a grain of salt in the entire nations population

White people are getting jumped by "peaceful protesters" all over the country just because they're white and might have voted for Trump.

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-trump-beating-video-1111-met-2-20161110-story.html

m.startribune.com/500-gather-near-u-of-m-to-protest-trump-s-election-statements/400770921/

>I didn't know that a group of Anti-Trump thugs beating up a gay man was considered "peaceful."

>According to Linders and police reports: The first assault occurred between 9:30 and 9:45 p.m. when a 42-year-old man disembarked from the Green Line at University Avenue near Dale Street when it was shut down due to the demonstration. He started walking home when three men and a woman confronted him near the corner of Marion Street, he said.

>"They accused him of voting for Trump," Linders said. "He told the group he didn't vote for Trump."

>The group told the man that white voters elected Trump. He told the group he was gay and would not judge others.

>Two of the men punched the victim in the face multiple times and called him a homophobic slur while their two companions laughed, Linders said. The victim walked faster to get away from the group, which then rejoined the demonstration.

This is becoming some South Africa tier shit. I'm unironically afraid now.

She didn't get enough of the votes that actually matter

92% counted
0.3% difference
three remaining states projected trump win
stick to your own thread, leaf

It's not just about numbers, it's about winning states, too. Call people names like Dumbfuckistan long enough, and they will do something about it.

That doesn't matter when you are a republic.

if we used your nation's electoral system than the republicans would have won as well
no one uses a popular vote as a representative democracy for it's head of government elections. it is too easy too criminalize the election process and spam fake votes in controlled areas.

>It's not just about numbers

Yes it is.

Gold. Lots and lots of gold.

This is a memenewer

If you are a college student you will not admit to voting for Trump or you'll get fucking lynched and become a social pariah

If exit pollers had a "fuck off" option, that would be the winner every time

no, it isn't

92% counted
0.3% difference
three remaining states projected trump win
stick to your own thread, leaf

>tfw that brown Cali shitsmear is now only one county away

Or West Virginia.

do you even know that your head of state isn't elected by popular vote?

Arizona has 9 months of beautiful weather and 3 months of scorching inferno. Alaska has just shit weather all year when even summers feel like chilky spring would elseqhere.

>niggers
Alaska has a higher nigger percentage than Arizona, look it up.

>spics
Unfortunately true, Alaska has all those drunken Injuns and Eskimos who are just as bad though.

Irrelevant because if you have to import everything from the contiguous states, everything becomes absurdly expensive.

>negative -30 below
Negative 30, 30 below, or -30, not all three. kek.

>three remaining states projected trump win

Trump is going to win California, Washington and Oregon?

Damn.

If they had the balls they'd run at Trump with a knife

But they dont

But he was elected with the highest percentage of votes.

Watch this. It's 3 mins that will stop you from embarrassing yourself

prageru.com/courses/political-science/popular-vote-vs-electoral-college

>It's the result of fucking democracy

Nope.

Hillary won the democratic vote.

Trump is the result of a fucked up system that makes no sense.

What would be a full proof argument that id be able to throw at these liberal cucks.

I understand electoral college is here to prevent large populations in small areas from lording over the country. But is there more to it than that? All I hear is "BUT SHE HAS MORE OF THE VOTES, SO SHE SHOULD WIN REEEE"

Help me out, I'm planning on triggering people in chi-raq

Gg, Martin.

Do you know what makes this country run?

All those red areas

Those blue areas are nothing but, buildings, money manifestation, retail, a game of monopoly basically.

Alot of people live in those areas faggot, its not just empty space

>No one lives in the red areas
>60 million people voted red

>silicon valley donated

Yes, we all know that clinton recieved large donations from foreign citizens. This is a non-sequiteur when we are talking about vote statistics.

They getting paid. That's all they care about. Well, that and a chance to loot might come up.

wrong. he is appointed by your parliamentary voting after it's leaders are voted for by the populace. therefore you have no control as a population on who is the prime minister and often a minority leader is appointed prime minister of canada as compromise within the parliament.

at least the united states makes a vote on it's head of government.

You claim that STEM voters prefer Trump.

Silicon Valley employees donated 60 times more money to Hillary than Trump.

It doesn't get any more STEM than that.

half of the population lives there retard

they are just smart and got larger land. Who the fuck wants to live in a rat cage?

Why are they rioting in the blue parts? Shouldn't they go to the red parts?

More states in the "United States" of America voted him. It's even proportioned relating to their population size.

So only Oklahoma, Alaska and West Virginia are safe from THE ETERNAL PURGING?

>a fucked up system that makes no sense.
t. 16 year old

Watch the video. Ignorant is no way to go through life.

Why is nobody doubting the validity of this story?

Why contain it? Let it spill over the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end they'll beg us to save them.

They can live wherever the fuck they want, that's their problem.

Doesn't mean a vote from Idaho should be worth 6 votes from California.

it is primarily too keep voting fraud (which happens every election) to a managable level.

That's only a problem now, all of sudden.

as i told you in the other fucking thread you leaf cunt, you may want to double-check what states are yet to declare

DAY OF THE RAKE NOW

Alaska fag here
>> You do not need a CCW
>> This is because everything including bears and drunk natives try to kill you
>> To the person bitching about food prices, we kill the shit we eat, faggot. Subsistence fishing and hunting is the name of the game
>> Military population up here is off the walls insane, first boss (I was a backpacking guide) was delta force shit you not
>> It is literally the wild west
>> During fishing season if you hook someone elses line or fish everyone is pulling guns
>> Like I said literally the wild west
>> its fucking great

But it's so convenient! There's a 7/11 in the lobby! Who cares if it's a 90sq ft apartment with $4000/m rent, it's in hip and trendy New York

Based Oklahoma