>Hillary can still steal the election

WHY AREN'T WE TALKING ABOUT THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vj3t_8ZKWYM
EIGHTch.net/pol/res/8186655.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No she can't.

Literally just nonsense

She conceded, it's over for her. Gore was just a sore loser.

>She conceded, it's over for her

She cannot, Obama has already started working with Trump on the transition, it's finally over.

because it literally will not happen

What did he mean by this?

Not too familiar with this, but won't the presidency go to Mike Pence in this case?

But she already conceded.

IGNORE ALL JEWS IN THE THREAD

THEY CAN STILL TURN PA, AZ AND MI
>NO OFFICIAL WINNER

The only signs of defection so far from electoralfags have been against Shillary. And it would honestly actually start a civil war if they all turned against us.

youtube.com/watch?v=vj3t_8ZKWYM

>What did he mean by this?

Hillary is a bit busy hiking in the woods right now

>retracted his concession
nigger, trump already got (((the talk))) yesterday at the fuckign white house.

Arizona was called fellas

sleep tight baby baba

that still doesnt mean shit, we dont know whats gonna happen until they actually give trump the electorates

>she can win penn
lol

I live in Texas and know several people who did not vote because it ((((((((literally))))))))) did not matter

Trump said no take backsies when he talked to Clinton though

>Hillshills go down the way of Berniedrones and hope that electors/superdelegates will suddenly switch their vote for their benefit
>implying that if even one Republican elector switches his vote (and lowers the chances of party holding all branches of elective government) he wouldn't get absolutely destroyed by them and the people
it's like pottery, they go down like they started

>"Trump won't respect the outcome of the election unless he wins!"

>2 Hours Later

neetchan is so fucking deluded these days

the only people left there are r9k-tier neets that never leave their rooms and have zero context for the real world

>hiding inna woods

bump for gassing kike lies

Ctr, what are you still doing here?

First off, she conceded.
Second, it is extremely rare for anyone in the electoral college to not honor their state's chosen electoral vote.
Third, many states have rules against casting a faithless vote, like fines, etc.

We did won, the butthurt liberals are grasping for straws now.

I will say though if they did try to pull shit like that, it will mean civil war.

We're not talking about this because this is stupid as fuck. Everybody admitted that it's over and is wishing Trump good luck.

This is just a distraction, nothing will come of it.

No. If he was assassinated it world to go pence.

>WHY AREN'T WE TALKING ABOUT THIS

Their pol is /x/ tier tinfoilers, that's why.

rofl, and at that point LGBT would REALLY fucked

Trump choose his protection well.

SLOW AND STEADY

kek

I miss the jeb memes.

>EIGHTch.net/pol/res/8186655.html
>listening to redditchan

we might have autism here but they have down syndrome

Don't you anons think it's weird, even with the slower counting in California and New York, the God Emperor won a so big advantage right in the end? An advantage exactly in the state that is most vulnerable to Smartmatic voting machines?
Soros has his fingers on that company. That's a known fact.

What I mean is we should stay alert. There's the possibility Hillary's "staff", when realized losing was unavoidable, could have frauded the elections by inflating Trump's votes. It's possible they had it done so they could accuse him later of fraud and disqualify him from presidency.

Have your red suppositories ready, anons. Being at easy isn't an option if we're fighting globalism.