Brit/pol/ - We shall remember them edition

>Armistice Day 2016: Two minutes' silence marks day of national remembrance
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37938047

>Nigel Farage to be Donald Trump's go-between as Boris Johnson rejects 'collective whinge-o-rama'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/10/nigel-farage-to-be-donald-trumps-go-between-amid-claims-special/

>MPs from all parties prepared to vote against triggering Article 50
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/11/mps-from-all-parties-prepared-to-vote-against-triggering-article/

>Donald Trump tells Theresa May: UK is special place
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37941737

>Vice President-elect Mike Pence calls Boris Johnson
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37946420

>Nigel Farage calls US President Barack Obama a 'loathsome individual'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37934790

>No 10 denies Nigel Farage will be given go-between role with US
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/11/no-10-denies-nigel-farage-will-be-given-go-between-role-with-us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e4NtSqZcT_4
change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19
youtube.com/watch?v=h3IutxvltBM
twitter.com/blondybrownie/status/796762174467153921
youtube.com/watch?v=BB2Ad04mukI
youtube.com/watch?v=RduDi4HnXKA
lawyersforbritain.org.uk/referendum-article-50-case.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=7UUbTinYHFg
youtube.com/watch?v=ELM0Ku1_0Ww
youtube.com/watch?
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
youtube.com/watch?v=3u4u90iCuSk
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23584833
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37944473
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wake me up inside
(can't wake up)

How will Farage ever recover?

How much of a spacker can one woman be?

youtu.be/e4NtSqZcT_4

Nth for Gemma

>Louise Mensch
>in a position to call out Fails

She's the one who has hidden her profile ffs

Where do you find women like these? They aren't common in my area.

I hate when sand sticks to me

is the Mensch still triggered over Wikileaks?
lmao m8

I'll never consider Rememberance Day to have anything to do with Iraq or Afghanistan

If I knew that m8 I wouldn't be posting on here

m8 it wasnt our fallen lads in the middle easts fault that they died for israel

>on the eleventh hour of the elventh day of the elevent month the guns fell silent
pressing F

Kek.

>Electoral College: Make Hillary Clinton President on December 19
change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19

It's just like Brexit all over again.

Forget melting ice caps, the liberal tears shed in 2016 is the leading cause of rising sea levels

He's with us now :)

>Trump says he might not respect the result of the election
>Lefties go crazy about subverting democracy
>Trump is elected
>Lefties chimp out and protest the election result
>#notmypresident
>#notinourname

You can't make this shit up

Just checking in for Remembrance Day.

good lad

New Owen Jones.

F

Least I could do

youtube.com/watch?v=h3IutxvltBM

someone with a meme twitter account please tell owen jones to fuck off, cuck.

"The only man to ever walk into parliament with honest intention was Guy Fawkes"

twitter.com/blondybrownie/status/796762174467153921

F
Already pushed six ARYANS off of the ramparts.

Never forget the young and promising ANGLO lives taken by ARYAN WAR CRIMES.

It's funny seeing the yanks starting to experience what we've been going through for the past 5 or so months.

aw fuck, getting feels from all the patriotism and stuff

half these normies don't even know that Jews were the reason all these British lads died

Last post was best post.
All govt is oppression, especially when it's Lib Dem govt.

I'd forgotten how much I enjoy shitposting on yougov lads
Some top quality old people bants on there

>Not realising that Anglo AND Aryan is the master race.

>hard

>soft

Fucking hell. It's Brexit all over again.

>mudshark

all heil those fallen in the struggle for power. Pushed beyond what was necessary by Jews.
That led us to discoveries and feats beyond our wildest dreams. Yet lead us to hate and destroy ourselves, further irked on by the Juden.

>Your lives, your sacrifice, your living through the impact and horror of industrialised war, the sacrifice of your women and family at home...
You let the blood, so we may learn.
We will hear your message once again, and fight love and die for the people we love... our people.

Deus vult

F

youtube.com/watch?v=BB2Ad04mukI

Fucking Germans

>I wish I could delete 2013 me
>Here are a bunch of photos I hate of me
>Please validate me

Reminder to talk about Brexit in terms of 'hard' and 'flaccid' rather than 'hard' and 'soft' whenever the necessity for distinction arises

Do Germans even respect their fucking dead today?

Probably not because they're so cucked. its shameful.

So heres to you Kraut, you put up a good fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=RduDi4HnXKA

I cannot...

They just don't think they can lose.

>The referendum was authorised by Parliament to give effect to a clear and unequivocal pledge in the General Election manifesto of the winning party that the people would decide (not merely advise on) the question of our membership of the EU. We believe that the outcome gives rise to a clear and unambiguous constitutional mandate to implement the people's decision to leave which must be respected by government and Parliament, and reject the suggestion that the referendum was merely "advisory".

lawyersforbritain.org.uk/referendum-article-50-case.shtml

That's partly why Trump did it. This would be much worse if he hadn't.

Posting Remembrance Day stuff, Newfoundland got absolutely wrecked, 90% of our force was whiped out in World War 1 because we didn't even train most of our recruits, most soldiers were 16-20 year old men with zero experience, or training who just eagerly hopped on a ship to europe because we're loyal to the Crown and we got absolutely fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=7UUbTinYHFg
youtube.com/watch?v=ELM0Ku1_0Ww

>Just bought Battlefield 1
>Playing the British Tank missions
>Start tearing up at the thought of our boys who had to go through that shit

Dunno why, never one for crying, but fucking christ the Great War is no laughing matter.

Found my Great-Great-Granduncle's World War 1 ration book today lads he signed up in 1914.

>the Great War is no laughing matter.

youtube.com/watch?
v=k4Pd527GN48

Every fucking time I watch this video...

Fuck

Thanks for buying the nigger Battlefield game

What do you lads think of Jonathan Pie?
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

Nigger is in it for all of 10 minutes so far, and he's with the Harlem Hellfighters, so it's historically accurate.

That's in the Single Player campaign anyway, haven't touched multiplayer yet.

Same this video fucked me up more than any of the isis or Mexican cartel videos

Morning lads.

Her husband is a paedophile though, why is she even talking on twitter? Why has she not been beaten up?

We shall remember.

Good documentary about britain's oldest colony and WW1

youtube.com/watch?v=3u4u90iCuSk

Is it ok to pour frying oil down the sink, lads?

>tfw someone puts skank music to the bits of the shell-shocked guys struggling to walk

never felt so guilty about laughing

>Americans,white
>Germans, White
>Turks, white,
>Italians , White
>British..., NIGNOGS

It's quite sad how the Germans treated their war dead and the Allied and German governments and commissions made sure to aboid glorifying them at all costs.

German sites in Belgium and France are often really small and cramped, have very little architecture or noticeable features, and most of the graves are plain black crosses to constrast with the bold white Allied ones.

I really don't like it when people apply German war guilt to their soldiers, they were heroes for their own country too.

Also, Thiepval is one of the most depressing places I've ever been to. It made me cry when I walked around it.

F desu.

Canada is being a cute cute face today.

That's multiplayer lad. The single player campaign (so far) has had Americans as Blacks, British as pure white.

No, unless you want blocked drains

He's obviously only in it for the page hits. The outrage he's currently displaying is as phoney as the leftie outrage he was spouting before.

HOWEVER

This is a good sign as it shows popular opinion is turning against globalism. I've seen many similar sentiments to the ones he's voicing expressed by ultra-bluepilled normies on facebook.

WHINGE-O-RAMA

Not unless you like stinking out your town.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23584833

Bloody hell, and Tony Blair opened the flood gates 4 years before the census in 2001, so just imagine how much more would be added to the difference under Labour rule.

3rd highest comment on bbc lads

>IF MP's vote against the will of the people and go against the majority vote in their constituency, Parliament is worth nothing anymore and will be stormed and burned.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37944473

So is she :)

Reposting from the last thread since I got very good answers and I have to present in 3h:

Today I got my final oral English exam and its pretty much EU Propaganda all the way. The good thing is I can tackle it from another perspective (i.e. the skeptic brit). I'm currently working out the counter-arguments but I would like your views on those questions:

>point out the positive effects the EU has had for remote regions in Britain
>explain why that the money may have not been used in the best possible way
>elaborate on the fact that regions have to come up with own ideas for creating jobs
>discuss the consequences for Britain if people decided to leave the European union

>elaborate on the importance of supporting new members states that have a lot to catch up with
>point out the enormous economic potential the need to upgrade infrastructre has in these countries
>discuss the share of the burden net contributors have to take up
>give a personal opinion on the further development of the EU

this is now a badfeel thread

He's right. The whinging, whining, moaning left have played straight into our hands. Yet they will still be surprised when the day of the rope comes.

>Because it's 2016

do the millennials have it in them to riot every night for the next 4 years?

>Manifesto pledge
>Won a majority
>Parliament agree to ref
>Gov promises to enact will of the people
>Record turnout

This justifies Royal Preroative, imo. Alternative is having a GE on a single issue.

>tfw live in belfast
>didn't wear a poppy again this year
>watching Unionists chimp out about muh poppy
>every year anti-poppy sentiment grows

:^)

don't conflate that scum with the actual soldiers of the world wars

>Nigel Farage to be Donald Trump's go-between as Boris Johnson rejects 'collective whinge-o-rama'

Does anyone else think that Boris Johnson would make a better Boris Johnson than Boris Johnson?

Has anyone yet made the surprisingly easy conclusion as to why the polls have been so wrong these last 2 years?

That left-leaning people are on the whole more loud about their opinions? And are therefore more likely to answer polls asking for their opinions.

Shut up.

pretty good, the "i wouldnt vote for him obviously but" types are a bit wet blanket but he makes a good point

How can they dare to do that? Wouldn't it be a political suicide for any party if they deny Brexit?

If anyone fancies a hearty kek I've got you covered

based boris. everyone needs to chill the fuck out.

Usually shit but that video was actually good and correct. Whenever he comments on British politics however he's just one of those "THE BLOODY TORIES INNIT?" types of people.

heartily kekd

Stories like this make meme presidents worth voting for

Some sectarian group aren't even officially an army what's it got to do with the poppy, retard? Fuck those cunts.

>"Why are you crying Lena?" asked her baby sister

>Knowing one thing that would numb the pain, Lena grabbed a handfull of pebbles and shut the door behind her

Boris is a cunt, he's spent the past few months talking shit about Trump saying he is "out of his mind" and completely wrong about no-go zones in London.

He's shitting himself now because Trump actually won, and that just goes to show you that Boris is, and always has been a spineless git.

Shy Tory effect has been known since Thatcher, m8.

It's just never been seen on this scale before

The original UVF was based.

Sky News is further left than BBC News even is.

>How can we forget what Donald Trump said about touching women just a month or so ago? You can't change your attitude towards women in such a short time.

He said it years ago. At best this anchor is misinformed, at worse she's willfully lying.

A large number of (read: most) MPs care more about their own welfare than they do about their constituents, democracy or the electability of their party.

If they believe that currying favour with the EU is worth destroying their own future electoral prospects they will not hesitate to agitate against A50 at every opportunity.

The Lib Dems are probably the most likely to do this, as they're all mercenary cunts with no principles and have pretty shit chances of getting elected for another term anyway. Spend the next 4 years causing as much of a fuss as possible, then leave Westminster and go scrounging for a job in Brussels or a globalist or integrationist think tank.

the lib dems are trying to turn themselves into the party of the losing 48% demanding another referendum
labours failed coup was to put a new leader in charge that wanted another referendum, luckily he lost to based commie corbyn

Social media has done that.

Boris 'Diversity is good, Brexit will fail' Johnson.

Gove made the final sacrifice by keeping him out of 10.

>Unionist Murals

fucking disgusting.

>MUH UDA
Worse-than-IRA-tier

Loyalist paras are just fake-irish ISIS, and you need to neck yourself my guy.

The UVF have been clowns since their creation.
Literally humiliating "heritage" kek

>not having 2 great great uncles in the "old contemptables"
Step it up lad.

The (il)Liberal (non)Democrats constituencies are probably all Remaniacs. They won't get hurt by this. It'll hurt their chances elsewhere though.

There won't be enough to stop it.

All the Trump comments have been great at exposing media bias.
They're the best way to spot journalists who are liars, or who report hearsay without fact checking.
The Mexican comments are absolutely fantastic in that regard; just see how many claim he called all immigrants rapists.