What makes the Hartman art style so recognizable?

What makes the Hartman art style so recognizable?

Geometry

because its fucking retarded

OP, I hope you know that's a picture from Clone Hight, not a Hartman show.

The overbite

Oh
Idk I just saved it from another thread and thought it looked like hartman

You absolute faggot

This went from a bad thread to a good thread.

Seriously? I'm not OP, but I always assumed that was Timmy's dad or something.

Isn't this from Clone High

Best plot twist of the year

How are you this terrible?

YOU FUCKING MORON

I always thought it was Professor Utonium.

It does. That awful style crops up all the time. Clone High, FOP, Samurai Jack, the Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs show. Hate it.

what the fuck why did I get so many replies for this

you made a thread about Butch Hartman's art style, and posted a pic that you didn't even know wasn't from his show

because your artistcally retarded.

can someone screencap this

See I was confused for a second, since that didn't look like his style. Was about to post a comment mocking OP since he was wrong about it being recognizable.

Now though I'm just laughing, since he proved himself wrong.

Actually I think this incident is a good set-up to understand that many of the geometric and thick outline focused cartoons of the 2000's were largely inspired from 50's informercials of the past.

Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, Clone High, all of Hartman really and so on were inspired by this very art style. This was basically the "minimalist soft squiggly lines" of the 2000's.

I'll be honest, I always thought it was a closeup of Professor Utonium

somebody cap it

STOP REPLYING PLEASE I WANT THIS TO DIE

Everyone makes mistakes.
I still love you.

Bullshit - that's totally Professor Utonium

Too late, youve made history. Get ready for someone to cap this after more mockery and get the cap posted repeatedly like the S for Samurai guy

that settles it
We’re going to the bump limit, lads
Laugh at OP
Shame OP
He is a fag

Okay, stop it.
I had just convinced myself the universe is not a result of my personal solipsism.
I thought the same thing.
Someone post a youtube video of the scene the image is from.

>OP is such a faggot that he doesn't even know how to delete his posts.
Typical.

Why delete your post when you can get attention for it?

t. Loser Hillary voters

S-SHUT UP I'M NOT ASKING FOR ANY ATTENTION

Google says it's Utonium but I cant find a specific scene since the video just had the meme crudely shopped on there

You got played mon, it is hartman

I think it was just cheaper to make and a result of cartoons moving from traditional to digital animation. Compare the FOP pilot season that aired in Oh Yeah Cartoons to the main series for instance and you can see what you mean.

But to answer the OP question I would have to say the way he draws eyes and mouths, especially in his earlier years, its almost like the "ReNeducation" scene sort of creepy but in a funny way.

fug me man

I'm sorry Op, but whatever is posted on the internet stays on the internet

Put me in the screencap.

Post the scene

PLEASE STOP

The fact that these shows had major inspirations from 50s infomercials was really a side effect from their actual source of inspiration, the first successful wave of TV cartoons (Huckleberry Hound, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Flinstones, Beany and Cecil).

This post wasn't even from me this time (OP)

It's Timmy's dad from FOP.

Forget the OP topic - this thread is now about identifying WHERE this image comes from and WHO it is - we've had people suggest Clone High, Powerpuff Girls, FOP... we must solve this mystery!

LOOKING GOOD, OP!

Uh-huh. Sure it wasn't

Yeah

What

but user, that`s really jucluh.

I really miss this style...