The BUTTHURT wont last 4 years will it?

Stephen Colbert to Trump: How does Putin's dick taste like? pic related

youtu.be/iuOMnLdJR1I

>The BUTTHURT wont last 4 years will it?
If you're too young to remember the Bush presidency, you may not realize how neverending the butthurt will be. Honestly, every single thing they said about Trump they said about Bush. he was a racist. He was a homophobe. He was incompetent. All those things. People chanted "not my president." Liberals cried. It went on for years.

There is no limit. It doesn't matter what Trump does. If he is a good president, they'll hate him. If he's a bad president, they'll hate him.

All these liberals talking shit is going to make it worse when they are outed as being on the Soros payroll.

>The BUTTHURT wont last 8 years will it?
Why yes, yes it will.

Tastes better than Hillary's

>lost the Presidency
>failed to retake the House or Senate
>didn't even win the popular vote

They've been rejected and they won't stop crying.

I like that picture. Tweet it to Sarah.

Did he really say that? That's a pretty retarded thing to say on TV, even for a comedian.

He's right.

Bush was the punchline in every single late night talk show joke during his entire presidency. Letterman had a regular segment where they edited speeches to only show him stuttering. It's going to be the same this time. If he sneezes and makes a weird face for one frame, it's going to be magnified and used to convince us that he's stupid, until the next president. No matter how good Trump is, he's going to get slammed by pop culture.

Oh my
I hope that lefties' tears will flow for next 4 years.

Except Trump appears to be breaking with tradition and banning a press pool from access to him.

Media is butthurt about it, obvs.

>b-but Trump, it's a tradition and what if you get shot we need to document it and if you don't you're a facist.

If news outlets would just apologize to him instead of doubling down on the facism claim, he'd probably let them follow him around. He's a fucking showboat.

>"Ha! Fag!"
-The """tolerant""" left, Xirs & Xims!

Not this time, people are going to boycot companies that talk shit about our god emperor.

Too bad they did that in the election

the memes are going to flow for atleast 4 years

>MFW butthurt buffet until 2024

>Call Trump homophobic
>Make a joke about a man sucking another man's dick.

Wow I had NO clue Stephen Colbert was such a homophobe! Really makes me think!

>God Emperor
Proof that Sup Forums and alt-right numales can't take care of themselves, but need a benevolent dictator-type figure to hold their hand and lead the way.

You guys get to live in Babylon with the modern day Cyrus. Next 100-200 years will be awesome

Just like Obama right?

i dont understand, people really aggressively push an all out war against russia? what the fuck is going on????

why do you literally promote war

it takes a very particular kind of man to be interested in how a penis tastes

>52 year old man regresses mentally to that of a salty 13 year old
>audience goes "OHHH SNAPPP!!"

Every sane man acknowledges that there is someone better than him who should be a leader. Systematic disobedience is a sign of arrogance and immaturity.

Пoлyчитe вaшy вoдкy кpyжкy, Ивaн. Haши чaшки пpeиcпoлнeнa.

They will implode slowly. One after the other, like lemmings drawn to a shiny, solid golden rooftop of Trump tower, they will spontaneously spout some bullshit, go up in flames when the air speed gets too high, and hit the pavement of irrelevance. Sit back, enjoy the spectcle and get ready to take their places. Eventually, someone will want comedians who are actually funny.